Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for Helen too, imagine giving birth to your own baby boy and your brother loses his baby boy all within days, must be heartbreaking to go through.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Marnie and casey are back together shes posted her hugging him on her story

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How pathetic all that attention seeking on her storys she must have had a stripe over something and his prob given in I wonder will he be going on her 3 trips

Reactions: 8
I know she pretty but she has been round the block with many boys, you can imagine the things Chet and Casey have said about Marnie when they’ve watched her on GS & Celebrity big bro 😂 and now Casey making her his wordy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And now she’ll walk back into his parents house after making such a song and dance 😂looking like a total twit

Reactions: 6
Probably because she realised she cant do anything on her own the lazy mare!!! Good luck casey 🙄

Reactions: 12
View attachment 373456

Ughh feel awful for them, filling up reading it 😢
Oh god that's so terribly sad, i can't handle anything like this since having my daughter. It makes you so much more emotional to these things, I can't imagine the pain.

Marnie and casey are back together shes posted her hugging him on her story
How embarrassing, I mean seriously. I learned as a teenager not to tell my mum or anyone if I broke up with someone and was likely to get back with them. As people lose respect for you for going back, once you've told them the bad bits. Marnie is around my age and her child is just a little younger then mine...she needs to grow up.

Reactions: 12
i honestly dont know how i would be able to watch Elvis grow up knowing that should have been me and my son 💔 then slaggy Marnie spitting her dummy out. Thats probs why Hel and Chet havent even reacted to her theyve got real stuff going on

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why hasn’t Helen or Chet posted anything respectful about their nephew it’s like he didn’t exist. They are still posting about trivial stuff and why doesn’t Helen follow them but Chet does. I see they all removed marns but she’s still following them

Reactions: 3
Why hasn’t Helen or Chet posted anything respectful about their nephew it’s like he didn’t exist. They are still posting about trivial stuff and why doesn’t Helen follow them but Chet does. I see they all removed marns but she’s still following them
Sorry disagree. It’s very personal and they probably want it kept quiet from thousands of strangers as it should be. I would never ever post if my brothers baby passed away

• Heart
Reactions: 47
With such a delicate situation, i understand why they havent posted anything. Its not because its not on instagram, that they dont care. The brother only posted yesterday also so maybe they didnt want it either from other people. Dont think we can judge them on this here 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
That’s a horrible thing to say. It’s not their place to post things like this all over the internet for thousands to see. I couldn’t even imagine being in that situation.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.