Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god...it was becoming a we love Chet thread because he said thanks to Helen for giving birth 🤣🤣
I’m starting to think he only did this as Marni and Casey had already fallen out and he wanted to piss Marni off and that’s why she posted the pic, that’s why they haven’t reacted.

Reactions: 3
I’m actually d 😂 this guy is such a pussy, my uncle is a top police man 😂😂😂 does he also have dodgy hair like the rest of your family 😂 bleeping druggies.

got your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂😂😂 but did duck all when people posted his child 🤦🏼‍♀️

he’s the biggest keyboard warrior going would never say that to someone face to face and it really shows.

Also what even is a top police man 👀
I think he was just making up stuff so he could prove it was ok for him to go to a party even though there was a rule of 6. He could of just ignored the person sending those messages he just chose to be nasty.

Reactions: 3
duck ur grandad’ who actually says that to someone who’s just said they couldn’t attend the funeral.
nah I was becoming a fan, now I bleeping hate him again. So disrespectful the prick

Reactions: 36
Also did you see Marnie posted that she was watching Eat Pray Love .. classic breakup film 🤣
Helen looks so happy and radiant in the pics bless her! I’m glad she and Chet haven’t addressed Photogate, they are doing the right thing and just showing how happy they are in their post baby bubble.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, but just have to say, wow this thread 😂 past few days have been a rollercoaster! One min hating sket, the next he’s Saint Sket of Seshington and now he’s back in the bad books. The whiplash!
Personally, I think Helen & Chet are well suited, both as bad as each other, sticking together for the “fame and I do go through my stages of liking them to doing full body eyerolls. But they’re entertaining as hell and as Pam would say;

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just wait until these covid deniers actually get it. Because it’s that rife at the moment it’s only a matter of time until they do. I’m on day 8 and fuk me it’s been bad. I couldn’t even begin to imagine having it with a newborn and a 1 year old. Couldn’t lift my head off the pillow with it the first few days had to leave my ten year old to her own devices haha can’t imagine being able to get away with that when you’ve got babies 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
dont know if this is the right place to post it but just came across this on a facebook mum group
Jesus christ what a head. He sounds like the kids you play with online on the PlayStation. "My uncle owns sony and will get you banned"

Also the grandad comment, what a total bellend. Ugh he makes me sick

Jesus christ what a head. He sounds like the kids you play with online on the PlayStation. "My uncle owns sony and will get you banned"

Also the grandad comment, what a total bellend. Ugh he makes me sick
Edit: Ive just imagined him saying it and I'm dying.
"Twop powice mwan" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Chet & Helen said a few weeks back he couldn’t wear a mask and that he was exempt! (Whilst walking around Smyths toy shop) He’s an absolute imbecile. I have had a friend die from Covid-19 and she was a healthy young women. Good luck to these obnoxious ignorant people who want to pretend it doesn’t exsist.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, but just have to say, wow this thread 😂 past few days have been a rollercoaster! One min hating sket, the next he’s Saint Sket of Seshington and now he’s back in the bad books. The whiplash!
Personally, I think Helen & Chet are well suited, both as bad as each other, sticking together for the “fame and I do go through my stages of liking them to doing full body eyerolls. But they’re entertaining as hell and as Pam would say;
That picture 😂 I love Pam

st Sket of seshington 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
One of the top police man in the country does he know there are multiple police forces around the country each has its own top police man o thats a joke its like a come back a kid would say well my dad's stronger than yours well mune won more fights

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.