Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Epee123

What a spiteful cow, may not be their biggest fan but wow give them the chance to show their babies face first 😨 fall out 2.0 incoming

Reactions: 23

Lreb88

VIP Member
race wasn’t mentioned, you’ve thrown that card in yourself. clearly British Sam, you’ve not been around non-white people to understand the significance of cultural and ethnic made up names. you can stick your race card where the sun don’t shine! you ignorant human being.
Just to clarify when I said I don’t like made up sounding names I meant things like Paizleigh or Tiphaniee. I wouldn’t comment on other cultures and their naming traditions as I know nothing about them.

ETA: Sorry if I’ve offended any of you with kre8tiv names out there! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Ok what kind of name is Cree? Did Kate and Rio really call their baby that? Rox is shit enough. I can’t deal with these horrible names of objects or animals for kids! Elvis is cringe but at least it’s not an inanimate object, a mythical creature or day of the week 😒

Elvis4525

Feeling very victimised right now 👀
Hahah glad it’s just my name on here though not in real life 😂 poor kid. Although I have someone on insta who’s son is called Elvis ..

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Does Marnie every stop moaning, she’s miserable all the time. Every single story she’s complaining about something. And is she ever out of that bed!!

Iklip123

Do we all not think that marnie just felt left out of the limelight? Helen and Chet have elvis and then bam she’s split up with Casey 🤔 I dunno. Just think marnie is smart enough to know it’s stupid putting everything on her stories when chances are she would get back with him.. attention seeking at its finest.

Reactions: 22

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I thought that video of her falling off was funny 🤣 that slide looks super low , she landed on carpet and she obviously didn’t hurt herself or he wouldn’t have posted it. my little lad falls off stuff more times a day than I can count and he laughs his head off.

• Haha

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Yes it was shit that Marnie posted a picture of his face before Helen and Chet but ffs it’s hardly the end of the world 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are not royals or even celebs so I’m sure they will get over it, yes I would be pissed but I hardly think it’s going to cause them to fall out.

Also I do have hope that Chet will change but like others have said I think he’s just in a bubble right now and will be back to being a cunt in a few months time. He wrote the bare minimum about his girlfriend who he has been with for 6 years and people are about to cream their knickers over it 😂😭 hope he proves me wrong but I doubt it...
They should be allowed to share as they see fit, really doesn’t matter if they are royal or unknown. I can imagine like Helen being in a happy bubble, just reading Chets lovely post and then some spiteful cow ruins it it would take the shine out of it and it’s not fair.

littleman123

those screenshots should be sent to whoever his sponsors are. Infact send them to OK and ask why they are publicising pure CHAVS like that 🤢🤢🤢 suck your mum id of made him suck himself

• Haha

Zebsquad

Why hasn’t Helen or Chet posted anything respectful about their nephew it’s like he didn’t exist. They are still posting about trivial stuff and why doesn’t Helen follow them but Chet does. I see they all removed marns but she’s still following them
With such a delicate situation, i understand why they havent posted anything. Its not because its not on instagram, that they dont care. The brother only posted yesterday also so maybe they didnt want it either from other people. Dont think we can judge them on this here 🤷‍♀️

littleman123

i honestly dont know how i would be able to watch Elvis grow up knowing that should have been me and my son 💔 then slaggy Marnie spitting her dummy out. Thats probs why Hel and Chet havent even reacted to her theyve got real stuff going on

• Sad

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I’ve always quite liked Marnie but this has put me right off her! I can’t believe for one minute that was an accident

Reactions: 21

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Ocean is honestly funny as fuck. She’s so expressive with her face you can literally see everything she’s thinking. Her face when she saw the snow 😂

• Haha

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Wow I have no words for how much of a vile move that was from Marnie! If I was Helen & Chet I would be fucking raging! That’s not Marnie’s job to reveal him to the world like that! What a spiteful bitch she is! There would have been uproar if they did that before Rox was revealed in Ok mag! Fuckin cow!!!