Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marnie - please respect my privacy? 🙄🙄🙄
After a zillion posts about new beginnings, the emoji of just a mum and baby ??
That’s what got everyone speculating was it not? So maybe if you hadn’t said anything or posted them, then no1 would be asking 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
100%
I got the feeling she was aiming it at Casey doing something wrong.
it’ll come out soon enough, she’s feeling sorry for herself. I hope she hasn’t been speaking with a ‘I feel sorry for me’ voice to Rox all day.
If you felt crap you and somethings happened you would give yourself time out. Well I know I would!

Reactions: 9
Someone must be with her, either Casey or her mum. She’s was in bed doing her usual miserable monotone stories at 5:30.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3 trips guys, she's got 3 trips booked, 3. Wonder if she's going dubai to get pooed on? 😆

Did I mention its 3 trips she's going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone must be with her, either Casey or her mum. She’s was in bed doing her usual miserable monotone stories at 5:30.
There was someone in the background on her stories this morning and sounds like cupboards closing so she’s definitely not home alone. Doesn’t her mum and step dad live with her or was that just when Rox was first born?

Reactions: 1
There was someone in the background on her stories this morning and sounds like cupboards closing so she’s definitely not home alone. Doesn’t her mum and step dad live with her or was that just when Rox was first born?
Think that was when Rox was first born but she seems to get ALOT of help, lockdown or not 🤷‍♀️ Rules don't apply

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice as well, in Marnie's bio it said Rox Star Johnson. N now she's removed the surname.
Odviously to hurt Casey. His says Rox Johnston👀
Both taken eachother out of Bio's n Casey has deleted his latest post of her, where he was gushing over her

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wait,so his full faded line is made of fleece😵 Don’t fancy getting down & dirty with a guy who’s been cutting about in a polar fleece trackie all day! That sweaty undercarriage is gonna reek worse than disco fanny X 10🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think he was just making up stuff so he could prove it was ok for him to go to a party even though there was a rule of 6. He could of just ignored the person sending those messages he just chose to be nasty.
He was trying to trick her into not phoning the police on him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait,so his full faded line is made of fleece😵 Don’t fancy getting down & dirty with a guy who’s been cutting about in a polar fleece trackie all day! That sweaty undercarriage is gonna reek worse than disco fanny X 10🤢
This thread is hilarious at the minute. Making me howl!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice as well, in Marnie's bio it said Rox Star Johnson. N now she's removed the surname.
Odviously to hurt Casey. His says Rox Johnston👀
Both taken eachother out of Bio's n Casey has deleted his latest post of her, where he was gushing over her
there is actually a Marnie thread, although she is covered both here and there 😂

Reactions: 3
3 trips guys, she's got 3 trips booked, 3. Wonder if she's going dubai to get pooed on? 😆

Did I mention its 3 trips she's going on?
I bet she is going to Florida cos her and Casey spoke about going to Disney world for Rox 1st birthday, so if she going there that’s to be a birch to Casey

Also very immature thing to to move Rox surname his dad is still Casey Johnson ffs Marnie needs to grow up

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.