Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even been 24 hours, we personally didn’t do social media announcement for a few days, didn’t mean we thought we were big celebs just wanted to let all the family know first and they probably want ocean to meet him too.
I can’t imagine they think that much of themselves that they’ll get an ok mag deal
My MIL posted a fresh out the womb picture on Facebook before I was even off the bleeping drip 😑

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s not even been 24 hours, we personally didn’t do social media announcement for a few days, didn’t mean we thought we were big celebs just wanted to let all the family know first and they probably want ocean to meet him too.
I can’t imagine they think that much of themselves that they’ll get an ok mag deal
Yeah we didn’t do social media announcements either but also didn’t go on stories to say “not telling you his name” we just didn’t go on social media 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
My MIL posted a fresh out the womb picture on Facebook before I was even off the bleeping drip 😑
Oh don’t, my Nan (who never bleeping bothers with us) was sent a picture of my little one 15 minutes after he was born by my mum and then forwarded it onto all 3000 people she has on Facebook via private message 🙃 i was half naked in the picture too it was literally straight after he was born

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh don’t, my Nan (who never bleeping bothers with us) was sent a picture of my little one 15 minutes after he was born by my mum and then forwarded it onto all 3000 people she has on Facebook via private message 🙃 i was half naked in the picture too it was literally straight after he was born
Absolute madness isn’t it? We had said as well we didn’t want her on SM. We didn’t post anything for 5 weeks and even then it wasn’t like an announcement or anything. I know each to their own but to do something as personal as that is bang out of order. I told my partner to sort it before I’m able to get up out of bed and get my phone 😂

They didn’t say oceans name hntil they posted her photo shoot photos which was a couple weeks after she was born I think , maybe they’ll do the same this time around

Reactions: 2
They genuinely think they are big celebrities not revealing the name 🤣🤣

Or should I say “generally think” 🙃
I honestly think Chet does so many times to annoy ‘the trolls’ aka tattle and half the time it works 😩😂

Reactions: 1
Love them or hate them they look so happy together on Chets latest stories and it’s so cute to see 🥰 I hope he pulls his finger out his arse and helps out when they get home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My Dad put a photo on Facebook as soon as we sent one, I didn’t mind as he was just really excited and he’s not normally like that at all so I just let him have his moment.. however he failed to notice you could pretty much see my entire side boob in it, cheers dad🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love them or hate them they look so happy together on Chets latest stories and it’s so cute to see 🥰 I hope he pulls his finger out his arse and helps out when they get home.
They do, but I think every couple do when you’re in that new baby bubble, men seem to go love crazy when you give birth 🤣 I’m GENERALLY happy for them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if Chet has posted pics of him in the delivery room on the gram I cba. Imagine Helen taking those pics of him while in labor or getting the nurse to take them 😭 creased

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nice to see baby arrived safe and Helen is doing well, reign 100% 😂 let’s all wait a month to find out 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My MIL posted his arrival on fb after my husband text her, before is even managed to contact my own dad. He has notifications set up on fb when i do anything so her tag told him his grandson was born.

I’m cringing at him posting that stupid jewellery photo in The delivery room.’helen, the quick, tag a puff of gas and air and take my pic’

Reactions: 4
I hope Chet steps up now and helps Helen with both children but also he helping by cooking her dinners keeping her healthy and keeping her energy up not ordering vegan take away just cook and care for her as well as help out with the little ones

Reactions: 5
As if Chet has posted pics of him in the delivery room on the gram I cba. Imagine Helen taking those pics of him while in labor or getting the nurse to take them 😭 creased
He really thinks he’s something doesn’t he 😭😭

Reactions: 4
Wow Chet seems to have mellowed down a lot in his recent IG stories. Maybe now that baby number two is here reality has hit him and and has started to realise he has big responsibilities with 2 kids to take care of and his gf. As Helen will definitely need help with Ocean running riot and her recovering from a c section.
I mean I wouldn’t be suprise if his back to his usual self in a few days but for Helen’s sake I hope he helps her out and not be too immature sitting there recording everything single thing.

also I think the baby’s name is Reign (rain)
That won't last. He will be in the newborn hospital bubble phase. As soon as he's back with his mates at home normal service will resume!

Can't wait for the video of O meeting the baby. "Omg she just loves him already" huns shes a 1 year old baby and hasn't a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m going with Boris for the name .

Or Wavy Wivver Faded SHACK picknmix Johnson Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been induced all 3 times and never been sent home with a pessary? I also had forceps and episiotomy with the first and they done an in the delivery room. I was probably too late to go down to theatre by that point though.
God, labour is tough, and it’s about to get a while lot tougher for her with a toddler. I really feel for her
I also got sent home after the pessary as they classed me as low risk, maybe they do it differently at different hospitals. They told me to go back in 24 hours if I hadn’t yet delivered. Ended up being turned away from triage less than 12 hours later, being told to wait in the car as they thought it was ‘false labour’ and that they couldn’t have me inside waiting because of the increased risk of possible Covid exposure! Long story short, 30 mins later I was in theatre for emergency c section.

I hope Helen and baby are okay and have enough support once home, hopefully her mum stays to help them

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.