Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I couldn’t get the winning thread name suggestion from @thewintersoldier to fit, but it was “Ocean destroying the Xmas tree she's such a pain, now just waiting for our little boy Wain”

So I think baby has probably been born now - hope Helen is ok.

Reactions: 8
River or Reign for sure. Not quite sure why Chet said his grandad would be proud of the name though? Any clues to the granddad's name?

Reactions: 4
We won’t find out for weeks like they didn’t tell anyone ocean name apart from family and friends

I reckon it may be Tiger, maybe that’s what his grandad used to call him and Casey as kids.

We won’t find out for weeks like they didn’t tell anyone ocean name apart from family and friends
I have no idea what that was about. Making it such a big deal revealing their babies name and face as if they’re some high list slebs waiting on a magazine deal 🤔

Reactions: 12
Yay my first thread suggestion 😁
Are they stupid??? Why didn't they take the seat and clothes with them in the first place?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.