Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i would absolutely lose my tit with her feel like punching her myself for Helen
Helen & Chet we’re actually so excited to reveal him as well.. Marnie has never taken an interest in posting ocean before so why now? Very calculated person, because the attention isn’t on her.. she’s probs read here and is jealous because of how much we all coo over little ocean & her personality

Reactions: 25
[Q
I thought it was real show off as well the way she posted these pics of luxurious extravagant houses with pools and a HUGE courtyard and said ‘just posting some pics of houses IN MY PRICE RANGE’ like yes we get it you flog contact lenses and are rich lol
She lives in the next little town from me (I won't say where) but her house isn't even on the market. That's how rich they probably are. Can buy 2 houses!! Another one who made her money by getting drunk and whatever else on TV.

Reactions: 3
Poor Helen , I would be fuming if someone posted my baby before me! That is ridiculous, what an attention seeker

Reactions: 9
i mean i know its abit 2 faced of us all to come on and defend Helen for such a slag move from Marnie but we got you here hun 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m wondering if Chet and Helen have even seen that the face was uncovered? How long was it up for? I’d hate for them to see it tomorrow morning covered and think that she has done the right thing

Reactions: 5
i mean i know its abit 2 faced of us all to come on and defend Helen for such a slag move from Marnie but we got you here hun 😂😂😂😂
I do love when a thread flips and we all start defending the person who pisses us off 😂 we got you Ellen hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Helen & Chet the trend setters clearly! Never even heard of the name elvis until they called they’re baby it!

I’m wondering if Chet and Helen have even seen that the face was uncovered? How long was it up for? I’d hate for them to see it tomorrow morning covered and think that she has done the right thing
She tagged them as well,I reckon if they didn’t they would have been sent it a few hundred times anyway since then .

Reactions: 4
By the looks of the pic marnie uploaded elvis’ hair isn’t THAT dark, looks more of a very light brown and could definitely change to oceans colour quickly

Reactions: 9
That had to be intentional surely? 🤔 then straight after she suddenly circles around how many followers she has which I am sure she never does. I feel like that was also an intentional dig to give both Helen and a Chet an idea to how many people saw her post. He is absolutely adorable. What a kick in the teeth though not being able to introduce your own baby to the world 🙁

Reactions: 7
Chet luring you all into thinking he’s daddy of the year and has changed into this sweet caring guy 😂. Do you forget this guy flew to New York when Helen was full term? The only reason he’s here now is because we are in lockdown! He’s not interested in family life. He’s interested in seshy life. It’s Helen that wanted the family he does what she wants and she lets him do what he wants

Reactions: 30
Remember when Ocean was pulling at the tree and Chet shouted ‘ELLEN’ it’s stuck in my head so every time you guys are writing it I’m hearing that in my head in Chets voice 😭😂😂😂
Still pissed off with Marnie, told my partner and he said he would also be livid. Casey needs to grow a backbone and tell her it was a crappy spiteful move on something special for them to share.
Cute baby tho can’t wait to see videos of him and beautiful Ocean

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes it was tit that Marnie posted a picture of his face before Helen and Chet but ffs it’s hardly the end of the world 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are not royals or even celebs so I’m sure they will get over it, yes I would be pissed but I hardly think it’s going to cause them to fall out.

Also I do have hope that Chet will change but like others have said I think he’s just in a bubble right now and will be back to being a bleep in a few months time. He wrote the bare minimum about his girlfriend who he has been with for 6 years and people are about to cream their knickers over it 😂😭 hope he proves me wrong but I doubt it...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg what a witch 😱 shows she’s not happy in her own life with Casey. I could never openly be that jealous even if I was.

I actually think she wants Chet there is something about the way they be around each other that doesn’t sit right with me and this has made me think it ten times more. She wants the fuckboy not the pretty boy.

she’s fuming that Helen gave him his boy and then he posted that lovely post and it’s all got to much for her. Also new house post after trying to make Helen feel tit. Also posting her dark haired baby after showing us that El isn’t even that dark 👀

I have so much to say but she doesn’t even deserve the air time tbh.

Helen hunnie don’t even be mad she’s made herself look a right mug and is clearly extremely jealous of you, all she’s doing is alienating herself from the family she clearly desperately wants to be part of. Poor Casey man how awkward for him 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes it was tit that Marnie posted a picture of his face before Helen and Chet but ffs it’s hardly the end of the world 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are not royals or even celebs so I’m sure they will get over it, yes I would be pissed but I hardly think it’s going to cause them to fall out.

Also I do have hope that Chet will change but like others have said I think he’s just in a bubble right now and will be back to being a bleep in a few months time. He wrote the bare minimum about his girlfriend who he has been with for 6 years and people are about to cream their knickers over it 😂😭 hope he proves me wrong but I doubt it...
They should be allowed to share as they see fit, really doesn’t matter if they are royal or unknown. I can imagine like Helen being in a happy bubble, just reading Chets lovely post and then some spiteful cow ruins it it would take the shine out of it and it’s not fair.

Reactions: 22
They should be allowed to share as they see fit, really doesn’t matter if they are royal or unknown. I can imagine like Helen being in a happy bubble, just reading Chets lovely post and then some spiteful cow ruins it it would take the shine out of it and it’s not fair.
I never said they aren’t allowed to be annoyed, as I said in my original post I would also be very annoyed but I’m sure they will get over it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Some people are going on like she has leaked a pic of the new king of England

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never said they aren’t allowed to be annoyed, as I said in my original post I would also be very annoyed but I’m sure they will get over it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Some people are going on like she has leaked a pic of the new king of England
Didn’t you know. He’s king Elvis 🤴🏻

In all seriousness tho it is their king and it’s for them to post. I don’t get why they hide him like he won’t be plastered all over Instagram in a few weeks but I think it’s the spite behind the posting it that takes the piss, that’s meant to be her family she should want the best for them. Or at least have enough respect for her partner to not want to cause tension/awkwardness within his family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.