Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in deep on the Kate Hayes thread 😂

I didn’t go to theatre for my episiotomy & ventouse,baby needed to get out

Same. I had an episiotomy & ventouse in delivery room as baby needed to get out. Random question but 6 years on & where I got cut still hurts sometimes anyone else have trouble with there’s?
I’m only 21 weeks pp and all seems fine... never thought I would be though 🤣 i used to get electric shocks down to my foot 😖 a friend of mine had her baby 2 years ago and had to be cut and she was still getting pain so she went to her GP who referred her for physio

my last baby exited me like a boulder resulting in me looking like a cooked chicken, legs in the air with an echo between them🤣 Had to go to theatre.. do I win? Can we end the birthing debate now and focus on the main thing here.. Chet getting Botox🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m only 21 weeks pp and all seems fine... never thought I would be though 🤣 i used to get electric shocks down to my foot 😖 a friend of mine had her baby 2 years ago and had to be cut and she was still getting pain so she went to her GP who referred her for physio
Yeah I had laser & physio!!! My first baby was big tho so prob didn’t help! It still hurts me sometimes to have sex & he’s 6 on Saturday 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah I had laser & physio!!! My first baby was big tho so prob didn’t help! It still hurts me sometimes to have sex & he’s 6 on Saturday 😂
same. Think sometimes it can be assumed natural births are always easy to recover from compared to sections. It’s not always the case.

Bit creepy to compare the development of the two babies as some sort of ‘gotcha’ to Casey and marnie. It doesn’t mean anything in the long run and doesn’t imply anything about their parenting as others have said.

Reactions: 3
Oh god-he was seeming decent for 24 hours-he had to change that toot sweet. Though I agree with others she would not have been alone I bet her mum is helping.
With Chet being the favoured child-it’s probably because he is quite jolly and easy going. Casey does not have that vibe. I know my family like me a lot more now I am the easy one rather than the highly strung one!

Reactions: 2
same. Think sometimes it can be assumed natural births are always easy to recover from compared to sections. It’s not always the case.

Bit creepy to compare the development of the two babies as some sort of ‘gotcha’ to Casey and marnie. It doesn’t mean anything in the long run and doesn’t imply anything about their parenting as others have said.
I’ve had both natural & section both recoveries were bad!

I wouldn’t be surprised if his family are with them as well tbh they seem very close and none of them care about COVID restrictions

Just me who likes the name Elvis then? I think it’s cute & babies always grow into their names.
Its not the daftest name when you have the likes of True, Psalm, Apple and I’m sure someone in the public eye called their kid Wolf..
I like it too. At least its not what Elon Musk called his baby lol A ae 26484937474 or something 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
When I gave birth the midwife said if I had any problems with pushing baby out and needed an assisted birth id have to go down to theatre. Save as my friend who had forcep delivery it was done in theatre. Maybe different hospitals have different rules and regs.
I guess all hospitals are different and maybe also depends on timing?
I had an episiotomy and forceps with both of my daughters and both done in delivery room, but with both births their heart rate had dropped and both had to come out ASAP , maybe they take you to theatre if they have more time?

I think because it’s surgery people do assume sometimes it’s worse but I don’t think anyone that’s actually been through a birth would think that.

My first was a good birth, textbook, 3 hour labour and she was out in 3 pushes. Recovery was fine other than a graze.
My second I was induced, reacted badly to the pessary and contractions were 45 seconds apart and lasted over a minute for 3-4 hours. He ended up distressed and his pulse rate was sky rocketing during my contractions. Pushed for 45 minutes cause he was back to back and got a 3rd degree tear. An hour of stitching it took to fix it.
I couldn’t even walk because of the muscle damage of pushing. The recovery truly was horrendous. Took me 3 weeks to be able to walk, couldn’t even sit up in bed on my own. Stitches took 4 months to heal.
I know sections that have been plain sailing and know ones where it’s taken weeks.

Just me who likes the name Elvis then? I think it’s cute & babies always grow into their names.
Its not the daftest name when you have the likes of True, Psalm, Apple and I’m sure someone in the public eye called their kid Wolf..
Yes true..although those children are from mega famous parents and will go to expensive schools & hang out with all the other daft named kids...

Meanwhile Elvis Johnson will be at the local comp..not quite the same 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think because it’s surgery people do assume sometimes it’s worse but I don’t think anyone that’s actually been through a birth would think that.

My first was a good birth, textbook, 3 hour labour and she was out in 3 pushes. Recovery was fine other than a graze.
My second I was induced, reacted badly to the pessary and contractions were 45 seconds apart and lasted over a minute for 3-4 hours. He ended up distressed and his pulse rate was sky rocketing during my contractions. Pushed for 45 minutes cause he was back to back and got a 3rd degree tear. An hour of stitching it took to fix it.
I couldn’t even walk because of the muscle damage of pushing. The recovery truly was horrendous. Took me 3 weeks to be able to walk, couldn’t even sit up in bed on my own. Stitches took 4 months to heal.
I know sections that have been plain sailing and know ones where it’s taken weeks.
Jesus that sounds awful 😳 I had a section and it hurt like hell but nothing compared to what you went through! I would choose a section over natural birth any day!

• Wow
Jesus that sounds awful 😳 I had a section and it hurt like hell but nothing compared to what you went through! I would choose a section over natural birth any day!
Really was horrendous! I would never be induced again and wish I’d read more into it at the time but I was a few days before that I was gonna be induced so didn’t really get chance. My milk didn’t come in either for a week so I had a very upset baby along with the recovery. Since then I’ve been really against inductions, I don’t think anyone’s body should be forced into labour personally, there should be a lot more options before induction is offered in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Really was horrendous! I would never be induced again and wish I’d read more into it at the time but I was a few days before that I was gonna be induced so didn’t really get chance. My milk didn’t come in either for a week so I had a very upset baby along with the recovery. Since then I’ve been really against inductions, I don’t think anyone’s body should be forced into labour personally, there should be a lot more options before induction is offered in my opinion.
Same here, it’s disgusting that induction is pushed so much. My first was horrendous and I was against being induced second time (still was with seizures).
Chet sounds ill!

I weirdly like the name. I'm dying to for the birth story though.
I have a feeling they havent posted his face straight away after the weirdos that pretended ocean was theirs. I know if I had children and that happened that I'd be very put off, probably even remove all photos. Too many weird people in the world to be posting pictures of your children publically.

Reactions: 7
I had a “natural” with my first forceps and third degree tear and then cat 1 section with my second which I got sepsis after! Don’t think I’m made to
Have kids. I also am looking forward to
Her birth story

I was induced and luckily it went really well but I know people who haven’t had straight forward labours from being induced! But I had reduced movements with my little girl so had to get her out!

I was induced and luckily it went really well but I know people who haven’t had straight forward labours from being induced! But I had reduced movements with my little girl so had to get her out!
Exact same for me, reduced movements so induced at 38 weeks and very straight forward baby was out in 3 hours with only a small tear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.