Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
i would absolutely lose my shit with her feel like punching her myself for Helen
Helen & Chet we’re actually so excited to reveal him as well.. Marnie has never taken an interest in posting ocean before so why now? Very calculated person, because the attention isn’t on her.. she’s probs read here and is jealous because of how much we all coo over little ocean & her personality

Reactions: 25

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I just really don't understand these instagrammers who post pictures of the outside and inside properties. They really think nobody will burgle them! All it takes is for Marnie to post her property, someone to identify where she lives, where the exit and entry points are, then she posts a pic of her family out for the day and then they go and take her stuff. Very very stupid indeed.
Reminds me of Olivia Bowen, 'I'm scared of people finding out where I live' makes a home account telling everyone where all her CCTV and layout of the house is 👍🏼

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nah I’m sorry but this thread has fucking finished me tonight 😭 I have been absolutely CREASED reading all the posts, Elvis man 😭 every time I even see the name I actually laugh out loud because I cannot get over the fact they named their child Elvis ffs 😭 Orshun & Elvis, the johnson siblings ❤ With that being said I obviously wish them all the best and I’m sure the baby is gorgeous (shame about the name though)

• Haha
  • Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
i mean i know its abit 2 faced of us all to come on and defend Helen for such a slag move from Marnie but we got you here hun 😂😂😂😂
I do love when a thread flips and we all start defending the person who pisses us off 😂 we got you Ellen hun x

• Haha

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
The name Paul needs to die with the name Gary. Nobody on this planet gives birth to a baby and thinks “aww I love him so much, he’s so beautiful I’m going to call him Paul!”
It kills me when i watch the baby club with my daughter as there is a baby called Ian 🤣

• Haha

Lucyblue94

I thought it was real show off as well the way she posted these pics of luxurious extravagant houses with pools and a HUGE courtyard and said ‘just posting some pics of houses IN MY PRICE RANGE’ like yes we get it you flog contact lenses and are rich lol

• Haha

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
race wasn’t mentioned, you’ve thrown that card in yourself. clearly British Sam, you’ve not been around non-white people to understand the significance of cultural and ethnic made up names. you can stick your race card where the sun don’t shine! you ignorant human being.
Okay 😂😂 do you need a snickers??

• Haha
Reactions: 24

StinkyStace

Omg what a bitch 😱 shows she’s not happy in her own life with Casey. I could never openly be that jealous even if I was.

I actually think she wants Chet there is something about the way they be around each other that doesn’t sit right with me and this has made me think it ten times more. She wants the fuckboy not the pretty boy.

she’s fuming that Helen gave him his boy and then he posted that lovely post and it’s all got to much for her. Also new house post after trying to make Helen feel shit. Also posting her dark haired baby after showing us that El isn’t even that dark 👀

I have so much to say but she doesn’t even deserve the air time tbh.

Helen hunnie don’t even be mad she’s made herself look a right mug and is clearly extremely jealous of you, all she’s doing is alienating herself from the family she clearly desperately wants to be part of. Poor Casey man how awkward for him 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

teddy19

VIP Member
Elvis is a fucking terrible name!! Literally what people call their pets. Poor kid.

I didnt like Ocean at first but it wasnt horrendous and it has grown on me but.. ELVIS! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ugh, Marnie’s latest story ... TOGETHER, TOGETHER. Snore. Bore off please! 24 hours ago you were looking forward to new beginnings with your child. Now you’re all for Casey and doing it together again. Lol. Attention seeking little twat!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I did think it could of been Marnie trying to make it out like Helen & Chet aren't even bothered she 'accidentally' showed the picture of Elvis but she didn't mention her bladda condition so it probably isn't

• Haha

Sk7663

I actually feel so sorry for Chet and Helen, imagine the uproar from Marnie if it was the other way round...
I can just imagine Marnie laughing about it being an ‘accident’