Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ss of elvis and ocean was deleted as we aren't allowed to post pics of children apparently so sorry guys

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I know this is a Helen and Chet thread but I watched the Geordie OG's and not only was Casey's dad and sister not thrilled about M & C getting engaged; which shows there is a reason but I also didn't get that much excitement from marnie either. Literally two days after being engaged she was moaning about being in the lowest place and also she has called him her boyfriend still ever since. She doesn't even say oh no fiancé as if she made a blunder. Then the times she snapped at him and tells him what to do, ,it was just so awkward and she just constantly blames it on her bladder so I definitely think there are underlying issues between them. I never thought severe enough to break up but you can tell it's not happy families all the time as made out by the gram, same for Chet and Helen, they have their issues because I think I said it on the last thread of them that helen does the bulk and so does Casey and I was saying Chet should take notes so I don't know how marnie will cope long term but I'll be very interested to find out what actually transpired if they don't get back together by tomorrow lol. Whatever it is I hope if they do split properly (which I doubt) that he still gets a lot of time with Rox as he is a hands on dad.

Reactions: 6
I know this is a Helen and Chet thread but I watched the Geordie OG's and not only was Casey's dad and sister not thrilled which shows there is a reason but I also didn't get that much excitement from marnie either. Literally two days after being engaged she was moaning about being in the lowest place and also she has called him her boyfriend still ever since. She doesn't even say oh no fiancé as if she made a blunder. Then the times she snapped at him and tells him what to do, I definitely think there are underlying issues between them. I never thought severe enough to break up but you can tell it's not happy families all the time as made out by the gram, same for Chet and Helen, they have their issues because I think I said it on the last thread of them that helen does the bulk and so does Casey and I was saying Chet should take notes but I'll be very interested to find out what actually transpired. Whatever it is I hope if they do split properly (which I doubt) that he still gets a lot of time with Rox as he is a hands on dad.
Yeah I thought his dad and sister weren’t impressed by the engagement either.
marnie is very much ‘me me me’ and casey always seemed to jump to her. You can tell he adores her so will be interesting to see whats Happened if it ever comes out!

on a note of Helen and Chet, I personally like them! Chet is hilarious without even trying, probs annoying to some I agree.
helen just wants her happy family and she’s got it! Good on them

Reactions: 6
dont know if this is the right place to post it but just came across this on a facebook mum group
I’m sorry but what a c**t. He’s just another person who probably doesn’t believe covid is real. I tell you what mate go and volunteer and do a shift on the covid wards or ICU at your local hospital. Honestly though he’s so stupid. Even if you don’t give a tit why would you not just pretend. Hope his crappy faded goes bust and he’s left with nothing. Then maybe he’ll have to get a real job and not get seshy every weekend.

Reactions: 16
dont know if this is the right place to post it but just came across this on a facebook mum group
Thank god...it was becoming a we love Chet thread because he said thanks to Helen for giving birth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m actually d 😂 this guy is such a pussy, my uncle is a top police man 😂😂😂 does he also have dodgy hair like the rest of your family 😂 bleeping druggies.

got your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂😂😂 but did duck all when people posted his child 🤦🏼‍♀️

he’s the biggest keyboard warrior going would never say that to someone face to face and it really shows.

Also what even is a top police man 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
His response to that message and Helens response when someone told her Chet was making a mug of her on an insta live highlight just how thick and self involved they are. They really think they’re above people 😅 like look at yourselves, you’re a 30 year old with no interest other than getting ‘seshy’ with a bunch of 18 year olds in Ibiza and helen is an unemployed mum of two who flogs Herbalife. Get over yourselves, pair of freaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
those screenshots should be sent to whoever his sponsors are. Infact send them to OK and ask why they are publicising pure CHAVS like that 🤢🤢🤢 suck your mum id of made him suck himself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually d 😂 this guy is such a pussy, my uncle is a top police man 😂😂😂 does he also have dodgy hair like the rest of your family 😂 bleeping druggies.

got your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂😂😂 but did duck all when people posted his child 🤦🏼‍♀️

he’s the biggest keyboard warrior going would never say that to someone face to face and it really shows.

Also what even is a top police man 👀
He’s not even bright enough to google what the different ranks are within the police, he could have gone with detective or inspector but no.. top police man. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but what a c**t. He’s just another person who probably doesn’t believe covid is real. I tell you what mate go and volunteer and do a shift on the covid wards or ICU at your local hospital. Honestly though he’s so stupid. Even if you don’t give a tit why would you not just pretend. Hope his crappy faded goes bust and he’s left with nothing. Then maybe he’ll have to get a real job and not get seshy every weekend.
This is probably why he refuses to wear a mask all the time claiming to be immune. I know some people don’t have to wear a mask but chet is healthy enough to go to the gym regularly so surely he can wear a mask for 20 minutes. He will have nothing eventually just his sour personality. I would love to see him graft a real job.

Reactions: 5
Top policeman Christ sounds like something jay of the inbetweeners would say 🤦🏼‍♀️ Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.