Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I know so many kids that have the most bizarre names and they just go with them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really think it’s cute and miles better then some of the instakids names nowadays...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought Ocean was bad but Elvis I am actually horrified they have named that poor child Elvis. If not for that bracelet I would have thought that was a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just me who likes the name Elvis then? I think it’s cute & babies always grow into their names.
Its not the daftest name when you have the likes of True, Psalm, Apple and I’m sure someone in the public eye called their kid Wolf..
Also all ridiculous names, along with Stormi and Kulture lol

• Haha
Tbf they could have chose much worse it is cute. I do really hope Chet steps up and helps Helen tho

Reactions: 4
Why they covering his face when they don’t cover oceans? Surely they aren’t famous enough for a reveal in ok mag?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't believe they've called the kid Elvis 😂😂😂 bleeping awful!!

Did she actually have a c section? Deleted my insta! Going to theatre doesn't necessarily mean that she's had a section. Could be for forceps and/or stitches etc if she tore bad.

So you know they call Ocean ‘little O’ will this one be ‘little E’ Chet would be in his element

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah but those kids probably aren’t ever going to have to work a day in their life.. how serious will employers take someone with the name ‘Elvis’
Pretty sure the likes of McKenzie, Mercedes etc would struggle to be taken seriously more than an Elvis would 🤷🏼‍♀️
Both names of children born to teenagers in my area about 9/10 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The funny thing is chet couldn’t wait to reveal the name he bigged it up so much and were all disappointed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chet said ocean had taken elvis bottle already but thought helen was earth mother breast feeder?

Reactions: 10
Atleast when the baby cries he can sing

“you ain’t nothing but a hound dog, crying all the time”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Chet said ocean had taken elvis bottle already but thought helen was earth mother breast feeder?
Or she might have decided not to breast feed if she’s had surgery. No shame at all if she’s decided against breastfeeding this time.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.