Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, but just have to say, wow this thread 😂 past few days have been a rollercoaster! One min hating sket, the next he’s Saint Sket of Seshington and now he’s back in the bad books. The whiplash!
Personally, I think Helen & Chet are well suited, both as bad as each other, sticking together for the “fame and I do go through my stages of liking them to doing full body eyerolls. But they’re entertaining as hell and as Pam would say;
We are always like this 🤣 we begin to come around to them (because they are pretty harmless) but then Chet tells someone’s dead grandad to duck himself, or Helen feeds ocean coco pops when she’s feeling extra chavy and it goes off on here. It’s why I love this thread 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We are always like this 🤣 we begin to come around to them (because they are pretty harmless) but then Chet tells someone’s dead grandad to duck himself, or Helen feeds ocean coco pops when she’s feeling extra chavy and it goes off on here. It’s why I love this thread 🤣.
I love how iconic coco pop Gate was, gets brought up every 1-2 days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking at Marnie and Casey's relationship now and Casey and Chet's mum and dad's relationship, you have to give Chet and Helen some credit. Their relationship has lasted so much longer and althan both Chet's brother and dad's 😂👍🏼
dont know if this is the right place to post it but just came across this on a facebook mum group
Send to Daily mail or the sun, they'd LOVE that

Looking at Marnie and Casey's relationship now and Casey and Chet's mum and dad's relationship, you have to give Chet and Helen some credit. Their relationship has lasted so much longer and althan both Chet's brother and dad's 😂👍🏼
Jesus christ what a head. He sounds like the kids you play with online on the PlayStation. "My uncle owns sony and will get you banned"

Also the grandad comment, what a total bellend. Ugh he makes me sick

Edit: Ive just imagined him saying it and I'm dying.
"Twop powice mwan" 😂😂
Omg the sony comment ahahahaha. My dads bigger than your dad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Marnie seems desperate to make some kind of drama, she's posted how many views she got on her moving house stories, saying how excited we are for her. No Marnie, we are just nosey bastards looking for some tea ☕😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not long ago he posted about his grandad and how he would love the name wonder how he would of felt if I told him to “go duck his grandad.!
The only reason Chet hasn’t said anything about Marnie is cause he wants to duck her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear looks like Chet will be telling a lot more people to suck their mum throughout life when his kid gets ripped for his name

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get where you’re coming from in terms of Casey and Marnie but Chet’s parents were clearly together for a good couple of decades 🤨🤨

I get where you’re coming from in terms of Casey and Marnie but Chet’s parents were clearly together for a good couple of decades 🤨🤨
Are Chet’s parents separated now?
Always got the impression his dad was a bit of a man child. I mean who calls themselves TRACTORBOYYY at his age 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else’s cringe when Chet goes on about his clothing range.!! Wow look a this weedy fleece.!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else’s cringe when Chet goes on about his clothing range.!! Wow look a this weedy fleece.!
Okay I’m going to be very honest here and I really hope I don’t get judged/hate ... but my boyfriend lives in Faded clothes 🤣🤣 he absolutely loves the brand & that’s how I started following Chet/Helen. Can confirm he has a good, full time job and is not a drug addict or does any trips to seshlehem 🤣 but honestly although the designs are a little out there and wacky (which is what my fella likes) they are amazing quality, they last for ages they are so thick and cosy. It’s not like the cheap tat that other influencers slap their name on and flog. It is very good quality! Even the T-shirts and socks feel high quality and expensive. And no I am not Helen or Coral 🤣🤣
*retreats into a hole*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Okay I’m going to be very honest here and I really hope I don’t get judged/hate ... but my boyfriend lives in Faded clothes 🤣🤣 he absolutely loves the brand & that’s how I started following Chet/Helen. Can confirm he has a good, full time job and is not a drug addict or does any trips to seshlehem 🤣 but honestly although the designs are a little out there and wacky (which is what my fella likes) they are amazing quality, they last for ages they are so thick and cosy. It’s not like the cheap tat that other influencers slap their name on and flog. It is very good quality! Even the T-shirts and socks feel high quality and expensive. And no I am not Helen or Coral 🤣🤣
*retreats into a hole*
dump him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
your sick reaction fully made me laugh🤣🤣I will take that. Although I don’t condone the owner who says ‘suck your mum’ and I don’t support that my boyfriend is giving money to someone who fully ignores Corona 🙄 just keep telling myself that at least the babies are getting nice toys out of my boyfriend’s revenue as they are super cute!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
*retreats into a hole*
No judgement here 🤮😂 I like a few items he have but it’s more the story of him out recording his trainers and track bottoms it makes me cringe.! 😂😂

*retreats into a hole*
Good on you for coming forward I know it must have taken guts and lots of strength to come out with such shaaaaaacking revelations. But good for you. But stay in the hole a little longer just whilst the news settles 😂😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Are Chet’s parents separated now?
Always got the impression his dad was a bit of a man child. I mean who calls themselves TRACTORBOYYY at his age 🤣
It’s exactly what Chet will do 😂 will be 50 rolling around in fweecy faded jumper shouting “tractor boy suck your mum duck your dead grandad”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.