Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Tbh I don’t care if Helen is overweight, underweight, body positive or whatever else, I simply just don’t want to see her fanny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lemonadefizz12

wow there’s a new man already! She’s shown a cheek on ‘date night’ and has graced us with a male arm in bed the next morning to show us she’s getting the shags in. he’ll be in the next vlog and getting a house key in no time! Buckle up fella 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Why does she have to get naked in every clip? I've seen more of her fanny then my own. Yes well done, you found some poor schmo to hupp you. But as my grandfather used to say 'men will fuck a hole in the fence.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

bthny

I don’t know if I’m in the minority here but I don’t really care about feeling sexy when my uterus feels like it’s falling out. I just want to get through the day without murdering someone, let alone get my arse out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Where the eff has Stefanie been tho??
I thought the same hahahaha

Watching some old videos and someone sent an assumption that she didn't wash her hands after going to the toilet (as someone mentioned here that she didn't in her recent video). She confirms in this that she doesn't...

rsz_screenshot_2020-04-22_at_202153.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Life88

Am I the only one who thinks he looks grim?

I didnt think there would come a time when I stopped watching Helen but I genuinely cant remember the last video of hers I watched. She is very different to how she was when she was with maff.

Reactions: 17
I really don’t like how this thread is continually talking about her weight. Yes she may have a problem with food and she is going working out and enjoying life. I wish people would comment on other things rather than knock her down for being confident. Once again you don’t know what she does or eat or feels when the camera is off. I just find it shitty for strangers to comment on someone’s weight

Reactions: 17

laceandgold

Chatty Member
In Helen's defense drinking at anytime in an airport is a thing but this isn't the first time they've been drinking before 10am.

Funny how she's no longer into walking/hiking, albeit she can't go far but still strange how this thing she doesn't miss the thing she apparently loves.

Reactions: 16

BadassQueenMelon

I absolutely hate it when she buys a load of clothes, does a lookbook where she changes in and out of them in her hot sweaty car, walks the streets in them to get the photos, and then returns them to the shops. I find this absolutely disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

comment on life

Literally the only reason the dog is shitting inside is because helen isnt paying attention to her. She is a dog- she isnt going to bloody text you and say "please open the door". If you always have your head stuck in the chocolate urn you are not paying attention to the hints the dog gives to show you she needs to go out.

Also her screeching during that section of the vlog would rival nails on a blackboard. Painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Aina

The BMI scale isn't "bullshit", and is used by the World Health Organisation and the NHS. It's a decent indicator for the average person, you can quote exceptions but they're anomalies. The UK has a massive obesity problem, and obesity is unhealthy. Those figures aren't due to BMI being inaccurate, they're due to the fact that obesity is really common in this country. There's no changing or escaping that.
it is 100% bullshit. You cannot extrapolate a sample size of approximately 50 or so people in the 1800s to be representative of the entire world population. You’re also conflating obesity rates and the accuracy of the BMI scale.
Obesity also has many causes - not insignificant is the socio-economic impact. So you’re earlier claim that obesity is due to a lack of willpower is also rubbish.
There might be an obesity epidemic throughout the western world but it’s not all related to the BMI scale and lack of willpower.

Reactions: 14