Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in a twist that literally everyone saw coming, Helen is now on TikTok. Along with every other stupid insta wanker paid to promote it.

It's actually had the opposite effect on me in terms of selling it. I now couldn't be far enough away from bleeping TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Which one? I went to the art school when it used to still be called an art school. OLD. :D

Edit: Just checked out her graduation and recognize some of the lecturers. At least they are older than me. Haha
City college!

Reactions: 1
I've been watching old videos from Helen during lockdown as I don't follow many youtubers and loved her old content. It was GOOD. Nowadays, if Grace is in one of her videos I automatically stop watching. She should take note of comments that I've seen saying the same.
I feel the same, her old stuff was great! And now shes boring and fake

Just started to watch her latest vlog but I don't think I can finish watching. 'I used to have issues with food'

Yeah love you still do except now you've also got an issue with alcohol. And feebly half arsed jumps in the garden are doing you no good.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just started to watch her latest vlog but I don't think I can finish watching. 'I used to have issues with food'

Yeah love you still do except now you've also got an issue with alcohol. And feebly half arsed jumps in the garden are doing you no good.
Those bleeping lazy jumps 😂 and she either eats chicken and salad and her VeGaN cUrRy (not just vegetable curry, VEGAN curry - an attempt to appeal to her vegan viewers? I'm sure they love seeing her constantly stuffing her face with meat) or she binges everything in sight. She has no idea what a healthy lifestyle is. Or anything close to one. How can you have spent so much time at a gym and still have the awful form that she does? Her squats are an absolute joke! For a beginner, fair enough, we all have to start somewhere but she has a personal trainer!

Reactions: 5
Those bleeping lazy jumps 😂 and she either eats chicken and salad and her VeGaN cUrRy (not just vegetable curry, VEGAN curry - an attempt to appeal to her vegan viewers? I'm sure they love seeing her constantly stuffing her face with meat) or she binges everything in sight. She has no idea what a healthy lifestyle is. Or anything close to one. How can you have spent so much time at a gym and still have the awful form that she does? Her squats are an absolute joke! For a beginner, fair enough, we all have to start somewhere but she has a personal trainer!
I thought that little exercise segment was a joke? 🤔 is she for real? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that little exercise segment was a joke? 🤔 is she for real? 😂😂😂
Me too. But then I was like, why would you film yourself working out and then half arse it? Either don't film it or actually try and do a proper workout 😂

If anyone fancies really good home workouts, Alice Liveing is teaching sessions on her lives/ig TV and asking for small donations to women's aid. They're my faves right now!

Reactions: 2
Me too. But then I was like, why would you film yourself working out and then half arse it? Either don't film it or actually try and do a proper workout 😂

If anyone fancies really good home workouts, Alice Liveing is teaching sessions on her lives/ig TV and asking for small donations to women's aid. They're my faves right now!
Yeah, she looked like she had never worked out before and was trying to follow a beginners workout!
also why the heck did she change her headphones 3 times in like the first 10 mins?

Reactions: 3
I don't get why she cringes so bad at her past videos. Cause shes waaaaaaaaay more cringey now running around the garden in a bikini with a beer and lawn mower lmao.

Reactions: 9
I don't get why she cringes so bad at her past videos. Cause shes waaaaaaaaay more cringey now running around the garden in a bikini with a beer and lawn mower lmao.
I thought exactly the same! She was cringing and massively horribly mimicking herself having said she liked hummus and chickpeas for example - I do not understand why she felt this had been a ridiculous thing for her to have said in the past.

Have to say in her new "What I eat" video I actually liked the old Helen much more.

And also the video sort of highlights how six years ago she cared about her health and wanted to make positive steps, whereas now she seems to have a "don't give a sh!t anymore" attitude.

And she says in the video of 6 years ago how she has a personal trainer - so why six years later does she look even LESS healthy and still exercises like an unfit beginner?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And she says in the video of 6 years ago how she has a personal trainer - so why six years later does she look even LESS healthy and still exercises like an unfit beginner?
It's a terrible advertisement for Norwich Fitness Academy or whatever it's called, and especially bad for her PT. She's been vlogging going to the same PT for years and still looks like that when she exercises? Wtf.

She's so stuck for home based content she's made a video about food, her favourite subject. Boring af.

Reactions: 6
It's a terrible advertisement for Norwich Fitness Academy or whatever it's called, and especially bad for her PT. She's been vlogging going to the same PT for years and still looks like that when she exercises? Wtf.

She's so stuck for home based content she's made a video about food, her favourite subject. Boring af.
Agree. I've been seeing different PTs for the last four years (3 different trainers because I've moved about) and the last two said that they can tell I've been trained before because my form is good. Everyone can improve and I'm not claiming to be perfect but Helen looks like she's been watching YouTube videos, not like she has ever been taught by a professional.

I wonder if the divorce broke her, so to speak. She consistently seems to have this childlike innocence and enthusiasm in her older videos, but as the years after the divorce passed, she seems to be manic, but without the enthusiasm. More like "I'm being loud, so I must be having fun," type persona. She stopped taking care of herself as much, hates being alone, drinks more. I think we still catch glimpses of the old Helen here and there. Maybe she cringed more because she's uncomfortable watching who she used to be, because she misses herself?

I have way too much time on my hands to think about these things lately haha.

Reactions: 7
Haha, I just watched it. She's waaaaay cringier now and way unhealthier. You can see how badly her face has puffed up. She was really quite pretty back in the day, and not loud and stupid for the sake of being loud and stupid. And that massive urn full of snacks made me chuckle, she's so greedy.

Reactions: 8
After seeing that video today it actually was really sad to watch I never watched her back when she originally posted it but she seemed sweet and not at all cringe the only cringe part was the today Helen, I think what she was eating back then seems healthy? So I don’t get why she was crisitising her former self, she has no self control or discipline and her excuses are embarrassing, it was weird how she said about the wrap (which was pretty healthy imo) would be a treat at the weekend now while she’s stuffing her face with a rocky bar mid week, if you want to be a pig fine but stop pretending you are not. Also like others have said it’s so weird she doesn’t just say her bfs name, fair enough if she doesn’t want to film him but what’s the big secret we all know he’s there she has told us a million times.
Also to add there were moments in the video you could tell she seemed a bit sad she can’t honestly look at herself now and think she looks better.

I haven't followed her in a while, but not surprised her and Mark broke up. They seemed really mismatched and she seemed to rush into doing videos with him.

First time poster, long time lurker. But I had to post...Helen's new 'he who shall not be named' really does seem like a lazy tit. I know we don't see everything, but it appears Helen is doing everything: cooking, cleaning, sorting out the dogs. He couldn't even get off his own arse to make his own hot drink, and Helen just seems to pander to him? I think it's only a matter of time before friction begins because of it.
She always seems to attract/date people like this. I think Mark was the only one who came across as decent out of the ones she's shown on camera.

Last edited:
Just for anyone that doesn't know, her BoYfRiEnD'S name is Phil.

Sick of her constantly trying to make it the one mysterious thing about herself when it was plain to see on Instagram just a couple of months ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.