Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Helen is really pretty. But. If she was happy with her size she wouldn't say she was a smaller size than she really is.
She also has constant phases of low mood where she feels she's eaten too much crap and mentions weight gain from it and makes excuses as to why this has happened (travelling, going to London/Manchester/Liverpool - you can eat healthily while travelling of course, she does not) and says she'll now have a clean eating week about once a month, this shows she is not entirely happy with her weight in reality.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t like how this thread is continually talking about her weight. Yes she may have a problem with food and she is going working out and enjoying life. I wish people would comment on other things rather than knock her down for being confident. Once again you don’t know what she does or eat or feels when the camera is off. I just find it crappy for strangers to comment on someone’s weight

Reactions: 17
Not to be rude, but what else is it to coment on?

Her binging alcohol is a danger singal that she is NOT enjoying her life. We are actually worried about her, we want her to be happy. She does not need become a weightloss influencer, she only need to take her mental and physical healt serious. She is a influencer, inflencers have been called out for smaller things.

Also this is pretty much a gossip thread, if there is no content that is worth commenting on, there is going to be coments on how she potrait herself on camera.

Not to be rude, but what else is it to coment on?

Her binging alcohol is a danger singal that she is NOT enjoying her life. We are actually worried about her, we want her to be happy. She does not need become a weightloss influencer, she only need to take her mental and physical healt serious. She is a influencer, inflencers have been called out for smaller things.

Also this is pretty much a gossip thread, if there is no content that is worth commenting on, there is going to be coments on how she potrait herself on camera.
I never said anything about not commenting on her alcohol intake, I only said weight. If there is no content to comment on then don’t comment on her weight and leave that out of it. It’s rather quite simple

I never said anything about not commenting on her alcohol intake, I only said weight. If there is no content to comment on then don’t comment on her weight and leave that out of it. It’s rather quite simple
Also talking about her weight is plain rude and not gossiping. Gossiping would be about her relationship and living situation, not if the girl is obese or not

Contradicting yourself just a little there... 🤔
I love how you can give your opinions but when someone else gives there’s its “hi helen”. If she is drinking as much as she is on camera then yes that’s a problem. I don’t watch her vlogs but people go on about her drinking so if they can see she’s drinking a lot and if helen talks about how much she drinks then yes that’s a problem. People can’t see what helen eats everyday they don’t see every little bit but if they see her drinking On camera a lot for people to comment on it then she could be drinking more behind camera. Once again when you give an opinion be prepared for people to go against it, it is funny seeing you all get defensive when people call you out

Yes because you cannot comment on someone’s lifestyle unless you see everything.
She only shows us her gluttonous/shopping side and if she isn't cleaning she's screeching with Grace, talking about needing to eat better and stay fit (and always giving up) or half naked. Comments on anything she shares are inevitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She only shows us her gluttonous/shopping side and if she isn't cleaning she's screeching with Grace, talking about needing to eat better and stay fit (and always giving up) or half naked. Comments on anything she shares are inevitable.
I think it’s just best to agree to disagree. I just don’t like people commenting on other people’s weight if it’s just ew and not telling them how to look better or improve it in steps. I think a lot of people say they gonna eat healthy and don’t. She’s only human and unless people are gonna give her advice then it’s just plain rude in my opinion

Reactions: 1
I love how you can give your opinions but when someone else gives there’s its “hi helen”. If she is drinking as much as she is on camera then yes that’s a problem. I don’t watch her vlogs but people go on about her drinking so if they can see she’s drinking a lot and if helen talks about how much she drinks then yes that’s a problem. People can’t see what helen eats everyday they don’t see every little bit but if they see her drinking On camera a lot for people to comment on it then she could be drinking more behind camera. Once again when you give an opinion be prepared for people to go against it, it is funny seeing you all get defensive when people call you out
I... didn't say "Hi Helen" or anything like it 😂

I don't think it's a good idea to jump on a post like this and attempt to be an arbiter.

I... didn't say "Hi Helen" or anything like it 😂

I don't think it's a good idea to jump on a post like this and attempt to be an arbiter.
No someone else did, sorry if it seemed like I meant you. People can give my opinions on her and that’s mine

I think it’s just best to agree to disagree. I just don’t like people commenting on other people’s weight if it’s just ew and not telling them how to look better or improve it in steps. I think a lot of people say they gonna eat healthy and don’t. She’s only human and unless people are gonna give her advice then it’s just plain rude in my opinion
I haven't commented on her weight specifically, just the amount of junk food content and the size 14 probable fib she tells. I'm not bothered about peoples weight at all, just repetitive content and not being honest to subscribers when trying to push body positivity.

Reactions: 1
I haven't commented on her weight specifically, just the amount of junk food content and the size 14 probable fib she tells. I'm not bothered about peoples weight at all, just repetitive content and not being honest to subscribers when trying to push body positivity.
No I agree. I said early if she sized up it would change her underwear pictures a lot and also how she looks in clothes. I agree about that and how if she’s gonna push an agenda that she should follow it herself

She is most definitely overweight, and she holds weight around her abdomen - this is known as visceral fat and it's the most unhealthy kind of fat to "wear" because it surrounds your abdominal organs.

Overweight people like Helen being seen as a normal size in the UK and USA doesn't make it healthy I'm afraid, it's just a reflection of the unhealthy diets and lifestyles that people have here. A quick Google search shows this:

"Data from the Health Survey for England (HSE) conducted in 2018 indicated that 31% of adults in the United Kingdom were recognised as clinically obese with a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than 30. 63% of adults were classified as overweight or obese (a body mass index of 25 or above)"

So a "normal" size in the UK is overweight. No need to feel sorry for me, I'm very happy with my body and really enjoy being active and eating good food to look after it as best as I can.
As much as some of what you’re saying me be true, I think you need to re-evaluate your ‘research’ BMI is proven not to be a great indication of health, weight to hip ratio is a better and more commonly used practice.

Hi Helen, nice to se you here!
As someonw who has as similar shaped body as, and yes I am fat and sould roughly loose about 25/30 kg (172 cm and 93,5kg) so please stop pretending its healty to look like that. People are worried because of the excess weight and alcohol consumption is dangerous for the organs and can do a lot damage. If, god forbid, something happend to her in the near future with the state of the NHS, I fear for the worst because with her health.

This has not so much to do with how Helelen looks, I just dont want her to have a hartattack in a year or two.
Which one of us is supposed to be Helen? This thread is so funny, if you don’t fall in line with the general consensus you must be the person thread is about hah

Reactions: 4
I really don’t like how this thread is continually talking about her weight. Yes she may have a problem with food and she is going working out and enjoying life. I wish people would comment on other things rather than knock her down for being confident. Once again you don’t know what she does or eat or feels when the camera is off. I just find it crappy for strangers to comment on someone’s weight
Do you know what website you are currently viewing? Are you lost? I have yet to look at a guru thread that doesnt reference weight....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is a forum we’re allowed to have a discuss but if someone has a different opinion to you, you can’t assume it’s the person the thread is about
I mean...you can if you do assume that. I personally didn't think that but if someone else did, that's absolutely within their right to do so 🤷‍♀️

They may reference weight but not continually like in here where they say they feel disgusted looking at her underwear pictures. Other threads will discuss when someone has a different opinion but this one is just so defensive for some reason

I mean...you can if you do assume that. I personally didn't think that but if someone else did, that's absolutely within their right to do so 🤷‍♀️
And if I have a different opinion it’s within my right to express it like the rest of you

They may reference weight but not continually like in here where they say they feel disgusted looking at her underwear pictures. Other threads will discuss when someone has a different opinion but this one is just so defensive for some reason

And if I have a different opinion it’s within my right to express it like the rest of you
It is your right, but you said someone else can't assume (so if you follow your own rule here, you are saying you can't express your different opinion).

People can assume. People can express opinions. That's all, really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.