Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Also this latest vid? Tiger King is overrated? You're overrated you absolute melt.

I work in documentary film making and it's a cracking piece of work. Years worth. You're an influencer with the intellectual capacity of a peanut. Sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

laceandgold

Chatty Member
yep, and she goes to the toilet twice and doesn’t wash her hands either time which is quite frankly grim. Given her audience and the global pandemic she should be making sure she is washing her hands regularly through the day.
1. How could you not wash your hands.
2. How could you not wash your hands and broadcast that to the world.

• Sick
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
Helen Anderson #2 The Rise of Phil Barnard
(just so we can show her we all know who her mystery man is so she can stop her stupid secrecy lol)
I like the idea but by the end of the thread we'd be like 'hey do you guys remember Phil Barnard?' lol

• Haha

Frigg

I really don't understand the drinking at the airport thing. I've been to the airport multiple times and have never thought "I'll get a champagne with breakfast". Firstly because the airport is expensive enough without getting hammered and secondly why would you want to drink before you get on a flight. That sounds awful.

Agree that Helen is just looking for excuses to drink. It would've been a fun idea to say "let's have a virtual airport breakfast" and have a pastry and maybe one mimosa (if you're in to that). If she was at the airport right now would she have downed two bottles of prosecco?

Reactions: 12

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Theres a fine line between self confidence and narcissism. She's so far over that line she's in Australia. I cannot stand her. Being the 'best' looking one out of her group of troll-like mates have given her a head to rival a hot air balloon. She'll float away soon.

• Haha

Albert_Chris

I don’t understand people that come to trash forums and get cross when we trash the way someone looks that can be changed (for the better I might add). This is literally what the site it here for no?

She is overweight for her height and she wears clothes that are too small so she looks like a fat twat. I would maybe be upset if someone made fun of her for having small boobs, cos that’s something the actually can’t control without surgery which she may not want.

Either way it’s all just people opinions you don’t have to agree.

• Heart
Gonna change the subject here so folk stop commenting on her weight. Anyone seen her latest vlog where she films everything she does in a day with a go pro on her head, including going to the loo!
yep, and she goes to the toilet twice and doesn’t wash her hands either time which is quite frankly grim. Given her audience and the global pandemic she should be making sure she is washing her hands regularly through the day.

• Sick
  • Wow
In the house tour video just posted, she says it's just her (and the two dogs) living in the house - so I guess that's the breakup confirmed!

• Wow
  • Heart

Albert_Chris

I'm sitting here waiting for the "we broke up" video where she says they were on "different paths". Of course you would be on different paths! You pretended to be into the outdoors and hiking rather than what you really wanted to be doing...dressing up like a cowboy that has an allergy to trousers.

• Haha

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
I LOVED Helen. I loved her style, was always bang on, I enjoyed watching her life and appreciated how she seemed genuine and a nice person and not a fake just in it for the money etc. However, sadly this has completely changed.

Her style is now utterly awful. That massively oversized brown checked suit she's been wearing, and the way she doesn't appear to be able to match up her clothes any more. Her make-up is way over the top - in her most recent video her contour line is thick and not blended at all. She is so pretty without make-up. She seems confused about her style now. She speaks about wanting to mature her style but still keep it edgy and alt but I don't see it maturing - I see it going down the pan. I'm 44 and still wear a lot of the style of clothes Helen was wearing several years ago. Maturing your style isn't about abandoning all you used to be and dressing like a jumble sale.

I can't help but wonder if Helen is trying to be like ZoeLondonDJ. Zoe and Helen recently posted photos of themselves in suits. They have exactly the same hair colour / style and the same suit-plus-band-tee look. However, whereas Zoe looks effortlessly cool, Helen looks a mess. The suit makes her look massive and her make-up way OTT.

Its not all about the looks either. Helen appears to be desperate to show off that she's having an amazing life - videos of her acting the fool with two friends who appear to have entered her life and now never leave her side! She's showing off drinking like she's still in her teens. Helen also appears to be constantly advertising. For the last two years at least her "Christmas gift guides" have been stuff she's been sent to promote. I used to enjoy watching what she had genuinely bought for people but now I know its all just one massive ad. Hope her friends and family appreciate receiving the freebies she's received as opposed to carefully thought out gifts. I loved watching her 'real life' vlogs. Could relate to them and watching her was almost inspiring - got me out in the garden or decluttering a drawer or sorting through my clothes etc. Now its all either an advert for something I can't afford or showing off her appalling new image or drinking / mixing with friends or other youtubers at paid-for events (once again advertising), forcing herself to look like she's whacky and having an amazing time.

I'm so so disappointed that somebody who was once a huge inspiration to my style and general life has now completely turned me off. I no longer enjoy watching Helen, and when I do I seriously cringe. Especially the constant reiteration that she is "badass" and "edgy" and "rockstar". If you are these things you don't go on about it, you just ARE it. Sadly I feel she's a bit lost, looking for something, perhaps feeling the pressure of getting older, and she doesn't really know where she's going or wants to go.

Does anybody feel sorry for RocknRollBride Kat? I mean, when Helen was in the throes of getting married she and Kat set up The Confetti Girls YouTube channel but it was obvious that wasn't going to last once the wedding was over. And all along, while the wedding was being planned, I could see Maff wasn't in it and it was all one-sided. I've seen this with many women. They get so embroiled in planning the wedding they forget marriage actually means you have to spend your life with that person after the glamour and excitement of the wedding is over. Helen seemed really into it for all the content it would provide for her and The Confetti Girls channels, but she didn't seem that into Maff, even commenting on one 'underwear haul' video how they don't have sex any more.

Helen seems to jump on whatever bandwagon comes along and then when she's exhausted that one she moves on, but never really seems to know where she wants to go. Her latest is this Grace and Andy thing. They're in pretty much every video. They even spent Christmas together.

One more thing - I really preferred the old style of editing and camera work. Without filters and other things that disrupt clear viewing. I remember one garden video with a sort of dull brown filter on it. I want to actually SEE what's happening. Lets SEE the beauty of these plants. Or if on holiday, lets SEE what is going on. I feel crazy shooting and filters don't let us see the reality, and it was the reality I used to enjoy from Helen.

Also we don't really see family any more. I used to love seeing what Helen got up to with them.

Please Helen, stop trying so hard and just go back to being yourself. You don't need to try to put across some cool and hard image - I love seeing your true self, your vulnerable side. When you speak from the heart it feels genuine and its much nicer to watch than somebody who seems to be trying to become and prove they have become something they are / have not.

I wish Helen well and hope she sorts her life out soon.

Last edited:
Her mini-Primark haul came up in my suggested videos so I clicked on. I cannot believe she changed into her new bra and pants halfway through the try-on then proceeded to wear ONLY them afterwards. Maybe I sound like a prude, but is it really necessary to do a haul whilst stood in your underwear? This isn't an armchair diagnosis whatsoever, but her behaviour is reminding me of my sister when she was having a manic episode.

Reactions: 11

Albert_Chris

I felt really sorry for Josie, she was used for Helen's convenience and company whilst she found herself a new guy (Helen also seem to have encouraged Josie to put on a fair bit of weight as well..).

And speaking of this new guy Mark - I don't see it lasting at all going off the clips we see of him in the vlogs, the guy is a geotechnical engineer FFS, they don't have much in common (other than Helen's new found love of walking??) and he doesn't seem to want to live his life through Helen and her #spon holidays like Maff did. Not to mention the children situation.

I feel so let down by her, she was such a breath of fresh air back in 2013/14, some one real, some one that I would want to hang out with but now shes warped into this weird pseudo body pos person that actaully cant accept shes a size 16/18 and forces herself into a size 12/14!

okay rant over! :ROFLMAO:

lolacatherineee

new to this thread so hi 👋🏼 i live in norwich and have met helen once (a few years ago), she was leaving a coffee shop that i was going into and i said “hi! just wanted to say i love your videos” her response was just “oh.. thanks” didn’t even muster a smile and had such a ‘done’ look on her face then just stalked away .. i’ve also seen her in the city more recently with her mum and she talks to her like absolute dirt

• Wow

Moonbeam94

I get people have a 'type' but her past 3 boyfriends have literally been carbon copies of each other 😂

• Haha

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
Wow a non beer related activity...
Webp.net-resizeimage.png

... No, nevermind
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png

Love a beer as much as the next person but genuinely worried by how much and how often she's drinking during all of this

• Wow
  • Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think he's the most unattractive of all her boyfriends tbh. Further proof that Helen cannot be without an audience, even in lockdown. And cannot be without a boyfriend, even for 5 minutes.

See, I don't find someone who is overweight and treats her body like crap remotely inspiring. She tries to glamourise binge eating. There are "body positive" (overweight) people all over Instagram showing off their rolls and cellulite. I find it just as appealing to look at as I do the photoshopped, injected models - which is not at all.

Being fat from eating shite all day long and having an alcohol problem, then throwing on underwear that doesn't fit, and dancing around trying and failing to be sexy, is just sad to me.

Also, she still insists on calling herself a size 14, which is hilarious and must piss off her fellow size 16/18 viewers, who will see even SHE isn't happy with her true size.

Edited to add: I think eating too much and getting fat is kind of the default setting for anyone without willpower or self-discipline. I just don't find anything inspiring about it, you're given one body - this amazing piece of equipment that deserves to be looked after, and it should be treated with respect.
I would not say she is overweight. If anything she is the normal size in the uk. If you think she is overweight I feel sorry for you. I think if she cuts back drinking she could have the perfect body in my opinion. But once again not overweight

• Angry