Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for anyone that doesn't know, her BoYfRiEnD'S name is Phil.

Sick of her constantly trying to make it the one mysterious thing about herself when it was plain to see on Instagram just a couple of months ago.
She mentioned his name in a very recent blog, dunno if that was by accident

Reactions: 2
I find it weird she's ALWAYS saying she's never followed trends and is alternative af.

But. She buys high street fashion that's on trend, constantly. Having brightly coloured hair and tattoos = in fashion. She watches popular TV programmes and likes Disney. Alternative to what? My nan likes animal print. Is she a rocker/alternative/rebel? According to Helen, yes. I shall inform her.

Also, if using a currently popular name of someone in a video title in hope of views she should at least bother to spell their name right (Carol = Carole).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wish Helen would watch this video of hers:

This is the level-headed Helen I used to love watching. So relatable and she was so spot on when talking about her relationship with food.
Matthew leaving her really crushed her, just a shame how she wasn't the tiniest bit honest about it as so many people would relate. Instead she acted as if she wasn't bothered at all and has become more and more insufferable by the day.

Reactions: 11
Saw two seconds of her latest ridiculous video. Why is she stood so far away from the camera?

Reactions: 1
I found her because she was at Black Deer festival with her vlogging camera when I was there and I thought I’d track her down.
I unsubscribed after her last video came out.
I can’t watch anymore footage that involves the inside of her nose, it’s ridiculous. Even last year, her vlogs were better. What the hell happened?

Reactions: 4

This is the level-headed Helen I used to love watching. So relatable and she was so spot on when talking about her relationship with food.
Matthew leaving her really crushed her, just a shame how she wasn't the tiniest bit honest about it as so many people would relate. Instead she acted as if she wasn't bothered at all and has become more and more insufferable by the day.
Awww this is the Helen I loved. I never missed a video back then ❤ This video actually really inspired me and made me realise that I planned a lot of my days out etc around food 🙈 I’d never realised before!!

Reactions: 4
Awww this is the Helen I loved. I never missed a video back then ❤ This video actually really inspired me and made me realise that I planned a lot of my days out etc around food 🙈 I’d never realised before!!
Same!! 🙈😅
Right? I really looked forward to watching Helen's videos back then. Even her voice sounds completely different nowadays! Nuts how much she's changed!

she looks and seems so much healthier and happier in this video alone.
She really has turned into a crusty old alcoholic hag

Reactions: 3
Did you see how many bottles of the stuff were in the fridge too?! 🥴
Yeah it’s actually worrying. I know she is defending her 8am drinking by saying it’s because she was supposed to be going on holiday and would be drinking at the airport, but seems she is looking for absolutely any excuse to pour a drink these days

• Wow
Yeah it’s actually worrying. I know she is defending her 8am drinking by saying it’s because she was supposed to be going on holiday and would be drinking at the airport, but seems she is looking for absolutely any excuse to pour a drink these days
Agreed and also the fact is she isn’t at the airport she is at home so what is the point 🤣🤣
Edit: Just went to look at the story and yet again she has said ‘the male’ absolutely pathetic and the animal print the tik tok is tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2 bottles? By what, 11.30, that is not normal, if I did that that would ruin my day as id be drunk and have to sleep it off for a few hours 🤣 is she going to continue all day? Odd behaviour.

• Wow
  • Haha
Popping a bottle of Prosecco at 8am... I’m actually a bit worried for her with how much she is drinking. I think she needs some serious help
Wonder if shes having that virtual airport day with Mark seeing as he was the one planned to go 👀

I miss this Helen too! She was so good back then, so relatable and naturally funny. Not annoying and used to be honest about her problems and feelings.

Her first Florida with Maff vlogs are my absolute favorite videos of hers, such a shame whats happened to her.

Agreed and also the fact is she isn’t at the airport she is at home so what is the point 🤣🤣
Edit: Just went to look at the story and yet again she has said ‘the male’ absolutely pathetic and the animal print the tik tok is tragic

So I presume when its rebooked and she DOES go she won't be drinking at the airport as she was supposed to be at home that day?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get people have a 'type' but her past 3 boyfriends have literally been carbon copies of each other 😂

• Haha
Sorry helen but I don't like him and feel he's no good for you
She's been drinking all day, she's clearly drunk on her insta stories tonight, and she has also suggested this Phil guy is her ideal life partner like wtf?! The hearts hint at the fact she's now in love with him. I have no idea why she is pretending to be so secretive about him as she's said his name and she puts photos of him on her stories. Maybe she's embarrassed cos she knows he's an alcoholic no-good lazy lout lol. I know we haven't been introduced to him yet but already I know I preferred Maff and Mark. She's seeming desperate going for this sort and moving him in so fast. I agree with whoever mentioned it above, I think the divorce broke her. She's a mess now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.