Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Just watched her latest video.
Now I do like Helen, although I had to unfollow because her content did seem to make me feel worse about myself (?!)

But EVERY video lately is either - her moaning about how hard it is to be a YouTuber and how she missed when it was easy and just a hobby.

Or her and her dreadful pack of ‘mates’ who seem like the most vile bunch of girls. The sort of girls at school who weren’t cool or popular but Still very gossipy and bitchy about each other and everyone else. Especially danni(?) the one she went to download with. Everytime I see her in a video she gives me such a wierd feeling, like she’s secretly evil 😂

I dunno. It probably sounds odd but she seems like a wrong un
Oh thank goodness that I am not alone in disliking Dannii. That video when she stood in a supermarket entrance and argued with a woman who asked them to stop filming and blocking the entrance.

Albert_Chris

Has she mentioned gossip sites in a recent vlog? I haven’t watched anything recently of hers, it’s all the same shit so I figured I could skip a few [emoji23]

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
Watched a random vlog of hers to see how mark behaves around her when she’s weird and there’s some scene where she put up Xmas lights in the garden and along the fence and she pans across to show it all and then she shows mark and he’s standing there with his arms crossed looking VERY angry. Wowza

laceandgold

Chatty Member
Go check out her IG story. Wonder will she delete it shes a pissed mess in it slurring her words and can barely open her eyes.

Sugashape

Is there ever any mention of her sister(s) nowadays? I used to follow her closely but her stories bore me now. Her sister was funny though!

Emmapism

VIP Member
Also, saying she's a size 12 to 14 when all of the size 14 jeans in a recent video didn't fit her. Girl. You're deluded.

Emmapism

VIP Member
She shoots decently but she can't edit for shit. You can't just chop bits of someone's interview together without any shots in between. Watching these vids gives me a headache. No ta.

Lola123

VIP Member
Thanks @Lola123 I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Good for her for paying for her extension (man that's a sad thing to be proud of her for).
It's a shame she can't see how much better she looks with the short choppy bob though. She actually looks like what she says she is going for "grown up alternative"
.View attachment 38605
She also said in the video this is like the last time she’s going to get extensions because her hair should be healthy enough to cope on its own (I doubt this but who knows!

Sabbie

VIP Member
It is a small place! I reckon a lot of her age group would know her yes. She went to the same college as me
Which one? I went to the art school when it used to still be called an art school. OLD. :D

Edit: Just checked out her graduation and recognize some of the lecturers. At least they are older than me. Haha

Last edited:

laceandgold

Chatty Member
She’s honestly toxic. Her whole attitude just screams ‘bad energy’.
She has a very narrow and self involved outlook on things around her.

Has anyone ever worked somewhere she was a customer, I wonder if she's super polite because shes afraid of conflict or she has a nasty attitude to staff when she thinks no ones looking?

Aina

I liked her when she used to be in a band and even lived with her band in a sharehouse for a bit. It was carefree and fun and a bit different to the content of other youtubers who looked more conventional, but now she’s just trying so hard she’s losing the plot.

PS. Where’s Josie? Are they still friends?
She kicked Josie out of the house ages ago.