Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her being in her underwear. If she’s confident let her be however, I think she should opt for bigger sizes on her bottom half because that seems to be a running theme

Reactions: 1
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her being in her underwear. If she’s confident let her be however, I think she should opt for bigger sizes on her bottom half because that seems to be a running theme
I think she’d probably benefit from being measured for a decent bra too. I never think hers fit amazingly and they’re the foundation for your outfit.

I think she’d probably benefit from being measured for a decent bra too. I never think hers fit amazingly and they’re the foundation for your outfit.
I think the sizes of the outfits which flatter your figure make a big difference and could boost her confidence in those clothes even if it does mean moving her clothes size up

I don't want to see a girl I don't know in skimpy underwear. I still don't know why I have. She slams it in her viewers faces at every opportunity. It's embarrassing.

I think the sizes of the outfits which flatter your figure make a big difference and could boost her confidence in those clothes even if it does mean moving her clothes size up
Agreed. Some of the midi styles look really nice on her but they’re the wrong size. No shame in sizing up - things would be more flattering on her.

Another thing - I used to watch her a lot when she was getting married and split up from her husband. I got the impression they weren’t having much sex towards the end. I think the whole being sexy thing is probably due to a lack of confidence. She’s probably so thrilled that others do that she’s gone completely the other way.

A different POV but this is only thread I can find. I actually like seeing her wearing underwear/skimpy clothes or clothes that might not be deemed ‘flattering’. Like a lot of people I complain about the insta skinny girl norm, she’s a breath of fresh air. Confident and doesn’t portray herself to be something she’s not. Being an average size 12, she inspires my own confidence. This is only in regards to her wearing skimpy clothes and eating habits, I don’t follow her life too closely to know any other drama.

A different POV but this is only thread I can find. I actually like seeing her wearing underwear/skimpy clothes or clothes that might not be deemed ‘flattering’. Like a lot of people I complain about the insta skinny girl norm, she’s a breath of fresh air. Confident and doesn’t portray herself to be something she’s not. Being an average size 12, she inspires my own confidence. This is only in regards to her wearing skimpy clothes and eating habits, I don’t follow her life too closely to know any other drama.
by my not portraying herself to be something she’s not comment, I meant in regards to weight- lying about size and editing to appear slimmer. Again I don’t know a ton about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

by my not portraying herself to be something she’s not comment, I meant in regards to weight- lying about size and editing to appear slimmer. Again I don’t know a ton about her.
See, I don't find someone who is overweight and treats her body like crap remotely inspiring. She tries to glamourise binge eating. There are "body positive" (overweight) people all over Instagram showing off their rolls and cellulite. I find it just as appealing to look at as I do the photoshopped, injected models - which is not at all.

Being fat from eating shite all day long and having an alcohol problem, then throwing on underwear that doesn't fit, and dancing around trying and failing to be sexy, is just sad to me.

Also, she still insists on calling herself a size 14, which is hilarious and must piss off her fellow size 16/18 viewers, who will see even SHE isn't happy with her true size.

Edited to add: I think eating too much and getting fat is kind of the default setting for anyone without willpower or self-discipline. I just don't find anything inspiring about it, you're given one body - this amazing piece of equipment that deserves to be looked after, and it should be treated with respect.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
See, I don't find someone who is overweight and treats her body like crap remotely inspiring. She tries to glamourise binge eating. There are "body positive" (overweight) people all over Instagram showing off their rolls and cellulite. I find it just as appealing to look at as I do the photoshopped, injected models - which is not at all.

Being fat from eating shite all day long and having an alcohol problem, then throwing on underwear that doesn't fit, and dancing around trying and failing to be sexy, is just sad to me.

Also, she still insists on calling herself a size 14, which is hilarious and must piss off her fellow size 16/18 viewers, who will see even SHE isn't happy with her true size.

Edited to add: I think eating too much and getting fat is kind of the default setting for anyone without willpower or self-discipline. I just don't find anything inspiring about it, you're given one body - this amazing piece of equipment that deserves to be looked after, and it should be treated with respect.
I would not say she is overweight. If anything she is the normal size in the uk. If you think she is overweight I feel sorry for you. I think if she cuts back drinking she could have the perfect body in my opinion. But once again not overweight

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I would not say she is overweight. If anything she is the normal size in the uk. If you think she is overweight I feel sorry for you. I think if she cuts back drinking she could have the perfect body in my opinion. But once again not overweight
She is most definitely overweight, and she holds weight around her abdomen - this is known as visceral fat and it's the most unhealthy kind of fat to "wear" because it surrounds your abdominal organs.

Overweight people like Helen being seen as a normal size in the UK and USA doesn't make it healthy I'm afraid, it's just a reflection of the unhealthy diets and lifestyles that people have here. A quick Google search shows this:

"Data from the Health Survey for England (HSE) conducted in 2018 indicated that 31% of adults in the United Kingdom were recognised as clinically obese with a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than 30. 63% of adults were classified as overweight or obese (a body mass index of 25 or above)"

So a "normal" size in the UK is overweight. No need to feel sorry for me, I'm very happy with my body and really enjoy being active and eating good food to look after it as best as I can.

Reactions: 7
She is most definitely overweight, and she holds weight around her abdomen - this is known as visceral fat and it's the most unhealthy kind of fat to "wear" because it surrounds your abdominal organs.

Overweight people like Helen being seen as a normal size in the UK and USA doesn't make it healthy I'm afraid, it's just a reflection of the unhealthy diets and lifestyles that people have here. A quick Google search shows this:

"Data from the Health Survey for England (HSE) conducted in 2018 indicated that 31% of adults in the United Kingdom were recognised as clinically obese with a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than 30. 63% of adults were classified as overweight or obese (a body mass index of 25 or above)"

So a "normal" size in the UK is overweight. No need to feel sorry for me, I'm very happy with my body and really enjoy being active and eating good food to look after it as best as I can.
Honey, she’s happy with her body. Not everyone has to be healthy going gym everyday and eating healthy. Yes she may drink too much but she is not overweight. People have different metabolisms so it’s harder for people to lose weight and easy to gain. Just because someone may be slimmer doesn’t mean they’re healthy. When people said I looked best and healthy was when I had an eating disorder so I wouldn’t comment on somebodies weight when you can’t see everything. But well done on you I guess for being healthy

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Honey, she’s happy with her body. Not everyone has to be healthy going gym everyday and eating healthy. Yes she may drink too much but she is not overweight. People have different metabolisms so it’s harder for people to lose weight and easy to gain. Just because someone may be slimmer doesn’t mean they’re healthy. When people said I looked best and healthy was when I had an eating disorder so I wouldn’t comment on somebodies weight when you can’t see everything. But well done on you I guess for being healthy
I appear to have struck a nerve, but I stand by everything I said.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't have to lose weight if she doesn't want to but lets face it, she is overweight. This is why we have such a problem with weight in the uk, we insist on calling overweight "normal" rather than what it is. I bet helen's BMI would put her into the borderline obese category.

Reactions: 6
Yes because you cannot comment on someone’s lifestyle unless you see everything. If you don’t want to see her in her underwear don’t watch her videos or follow her on instagram it’s quite simple. She’s give people confidence who is around the same weight or size but obviously she offends you for some reason. All she needs to do is size up her clothes

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Tbh I don’t care if Helen is overweight, underweight, body positive or whatever else, I simply just don’t want to see her fanny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tbh I don’t care if Helen is overweight, underweight, body positive or whatever else, I simply just don’t want to see her fanny!
Then don’t follow her. I’m sure there are worst things about her than her being confident which I admire. There’s her loud personality and fast relationships also her drinking problems which are all issues

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I think just difference of opinion. I agree with you that she should look after herself better as we only get one body but I wouldn't say she's overweight. Maybe I am rubbish with body shapes too but I always thought she was more pear shaped haha.

Gonna change the subject here so folk stop commenting on her weight. Anyone seen her latest vlog where she films everything she does in a day with a go pro on her head, including going to the loo!

Gonna change the subject here so folk stop commenting on her weight. Anyone seen her latest vlog where she films everything she does in a day with a go pro on her head, including going to the loo!
She didn’t even add a voice over or anything! It was weird, could have been a great video!

Hi Helen, nice to se you here!
As someonw who has as similar shaped body as, and yes I am fat and sould roughly loose about 25/30 kg (172 cm and 93,5kg) so please stop pretending its healty to look like that. People are worried because of the excess weight and alcohol consumption is dangerous for the organs and can do a lot damage. If, god forbid, something happend to her in the near future with the state of the NHS, I fear for the worst because with her health.

This has not so much to do with how Helelen looks, I just dont want her to have a hartattack in a year or two.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.