Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sorenips

A different POV but this is only thread I can find. I actually like seeing her wearing underwear/skimpy clothes or clothes that might not be deemed ‘flattering’. Like a lot of people I complain about the insta skinny girl norm, she’s a breath of fresh air. Confident and doesn’t portray herself to be something she’s not. Being an average size 12, she inspires my own confidence. This is only in regards to her wearing skimpy clothes and eating habits, I don’t follow her life too closely to know any other drama.

by my not portraying herself to be something she’s not comment, I meant in regards to weight- lying about size and editing to appear slimmer. Again I don’t know a ton about her.
See, I don't find someone who is overweight and treats her body like crap remotely inspiring. She tries to glamourise binge eating. There are "body positive" (overweight) people all over Instagram showing off their rolls and cellulite. I find it just as appealing to look at as I do the photoshopped, injected models - which is not at all.

Being fat from eating shite all day long and having an alcohol problem, then throwing on underwear that doesn't fit, and dancing around trying and failing to be sexy, is just sad to me.

Also, she still insists on calling herself a size 14, which is hilarious and must piss off her fellow size 16/18 viewers, who will see even SHE isn't happy with her true size.

Edited to add: I think eating too much and getting fat is kind of the default setting for anyone without willpower or self-discipline. I just don't find anything inspiring about it, you're given one body - this amazing piece of equipment that deserves to be looked after, and it should be treated with respect.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
She did an Instagram story about collecting plastic from the water and how they picked up 20kg of non recyclable plastic.

Next minute: Halloween witch costume with 10 plastic fingers that will probably get thrown out and end up in landfill or waterways

Good one Helen

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Why is she only now realising that moving him in when she hardly knew him before lockdown was a bad idea? Of course it's a bad idea. It puts so much pressure on a new relationship when at that time it should only be about the fun stuff. The first couple of years of dating me and my fella couldn't wait to see each other. Every date was special and exciting. We stayed in that honeymoon period for a long time. I can't imagine what would have happened if I had moved in with him barely knowing him and not have done any of the fun stuff first.

But ego maniac Helen wanted someone to flatter her and shag her. She didn't want to be alone so has sabotaged her relationship. I've said it before but it won't last!

Bosscrown

Did you see how many bottles of the stuff were in the fridge too?! 🥴
Yeah it’s actually worrying. I know she is defending her 8am drinking by saying it’s because she was supposed to be going on holiday and would be drinking at the airport, but seems she is looking for absolutely any excuse to pour a drink these days

• Wow

Meg1912

VIP Member
I wish Helen would watch this video of hers:

This is the level-headed Helen I used to love watching. So relatable and she was so spot on when talking about her relationship with food.
Matthew leaving her really crushed her, just a shame how she wasn't the tiniest bit honest about it as so many people would relate. Instead she acted as if she wasn't bothered at all and has become more and more insufferable by the day.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Helen Anderson #2 never lives solo, shovels all the food n' booze because yolo, mostly almost naked (oh no)

or shorter:

Helen Anderson #2 never solo, shovels food n' booze 'cos yolo, almost naked (oh no)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pingping

2 bottles? By what, 11.30, that is not normal, if I did that that would ruin my day as id be drunk and have to sleep it off for a few hours 🤣 is she going to continue all day? Odd behaviour.

• Wow
  • Haha

ComeonLen

I think she just goes too full on far too quickly. I mean the guys she dates are also partly to blame in moving so fast but she needs to chill when it comes to relationships. Not every single guy she dates needs to turn into a long term cohabiting relationship.

Reactions: 10

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
She could have used this isolation time to have time to herself, just Helen and the dogs, and take up a new hobby or something. I’m sick of the outfit videos where she’s in her underwear, it’s too much info. She needs to find herself

Pxrixo

I just came here cos I saw her new fucking insta post. I am sick to death of seeing her fucking flaps all the time. And it cant just be me, like I think shes a pretty lass, but she doesnt have sex appeal so it just makes me cringe... Maybe cos I've got this idea in my head that she stinks of greasy hair and heavy cheap smelling perfume. Idk

• Haha

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
It’s 2019 it’s common knowledge that sizes vary a lot between brands. Some of my clothes say XS on the tag and other clothes I have say L on the tag, sometimes I’ll be wearing two very different tag sizes in one outfit, it’s just a number/letter, just buy what FITS you who cares what the tag says!

Woodworker

I used to really love this girl, didn’t miss a video. Now I find myself clicking off after a few minutes. She’s completely lost herself and I don’t think she’s got a clue what she wants to do with her life. Her style is appalling, the amount of money she spends on unnecessary items is revolting and I feel so sorry for Grace and Andy.

Woodworker

She’s gone from quirky and rock n roll to a fat sad woman trying desperately to remain relevant. Feel so sorry for her new man. I give it to the end of the year before he’s both moved in and ran off

lola_goss

This sort of behaviour is one of the things that annoys me most about "influencers". It's by no means just Helen that does this, but since she's the person I've seen doing it most recently I'm going to use the McDonalds ad as an example.

This year she has talked about eating less meat numerous times, talked about trying to buy less fast fashion and also reducing plastic to be kinder to the environment. All of which are great sentiments and I'm a believer of "lots of small changes" so I don't begrudge her for doing an ad for McDonalds in that respect (although I do find the idea of seeing how chicken nuggets are made vomit inducing and I really don't get why she mentioned it). What pisses me off is that she surely knows McDonalds is not a brand that particularly fits in with her trying to be kinder to the environment and that people may ask her about it given her previous comments that have been immortalised by her filming them and putting them online. But, instead of acknowledging this prior to the ad and planning what she might say if/when people question her collaboration, or speaking to Maccies to find out what they are doing to reduce their impact on the environment she just turns off comments and deletes anyone that brings it up on another post? She could have done a disclaimer, before or after the ad and then at least she knows she's done everything she can to explain and be transparent in her choice of ad partner.

It just winds me up when influencers think that any kind of comment or question that isn't a compliment is hating or trolling and should be ignored. You can't build a career based on being a "friend" of your audience and then ignore them when they have questions. If you're being fed a targeted ad from someone you follow you have a right to question it. It's called being held to account. I don't understand what is difficult to understand about that?

I actually think a lot of the OG influencers find this sort of thing harder to deal with due to the fact they could make money in any shady as fuck way they wanted to before the ASA created guidelines. Can't wait until they get a professional body for influencers, they'll all kick off then "omg professional standards are soooooo unfair".

Ok rant over now 😂

• Heart

BadassQueenMelon

It sad watching her decline. Its like she's having an early mid-life crisis, desperately trying to hang onto her 'cool' image and in turn behaving like a drunken old slapper. I think the problem is she did all the adulting and grown up stuff with Maff and now she's stuck not knowing what to do next, and seemingly has decided being a horny drunk is the best direction to take.