Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to switch off her latest video when she is doing a primark haul, shoes us some underwear she bought, Ok fine, then proceeds to say “shall I try them on??” NO. DONT. duck sake. She did.
Then did the rest of the haul in them...well I only watched 1 or 2 more items after that. She might have put her clothes back on.

Reactions: 3
I do not know anyone who wants to flaunt herself about as much as Helen. Regardless of size I find it sickening to watch. The desperation coming off of her just makes me ill. Some things should be personal. We don't want to see you naked. We really REALLY don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theres a fine line between self confidence and narcissism. She's so far over that line she's in Australia. I cannot stand her. Being the 'best' looking one out of her group of troll-like mates have given her a head to rival a hot air balloon. She'll float away soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Theres a fine line between self confidence and narcissism. She's so far over that line she's in Australia. I cannot stand her. Being the 'best' looking one out of her group of troll-like mates have given her a head to rival a hot air balloon. She'll float away soon.
Josie, Dani and Ellie look waaaay better imo

Screenshot_20200327_193730_com.instagram.android.jpg
new bloke I'm guessing.. She can't be single for five minutes can she.. He is pretty hot though 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
At least with this guy it doesn’t look like she will have to pretend to be some great outdoorsman. I also don’t think she’s mentioned Disney since Maff left and she used to be “obsessed”.

Reactions: 10
At least with this guy it doesn’t look like she will have to pretend to be some great outdoorsman. I also don’t think she’s mentioned Disney since Maff left and she used to be “obsessed”.
Didn't she recently have a Disney trip with Grace cancelled? She's mentioned he fixes cars...or something, so perhaps that'll be her next thing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
So if he’s there modelling tops, does that mean he’s now staying/living at her house for this 3 week lock down?

• Wow
Am I the only one who thinks he looks grim?

I didnt think there would come a time when I stopped watching Helen but I genuinely cant remember the last video of hers I watched. She is very different to how she was when she was with maff.

Reactions: 17
Looks rough as hell to me! No wonder she's all drinky and rampant sex at the moment!
Haha everyone's different! I think she would really benefit for being single for a year, and try drinking less.. I've seen such a difference in my weight and appearance when I've reduced my alcohol intake, and I definitely never drank as much as Helen does.

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over how much she needs a man in her life. I know she’s admitted it before that she prefers to be in a relationship, but you’d think after several long term boyfriends and a marriage she’d maybe think about taking some time for herself. It’s so alien to me.

Reactions: 9
Jesus bloody Christ had the last one even made it off the drive way before this one came in?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think he's the most unattractive of all her boyfriends tbh. Further proof that Helen cannot be without an audience, even in lockdown. And cannot be without a boyfriend, even for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 11
I saw her insta, and though surely that is not a new bf. I will check tattle and wow. I think she will be married again by the end of 2021.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.