Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a combo of weight gain and inability to acknowledge it tbh. Ain't nothing wrong with putting on a bit of weight but if you can't dress to compliment your new shape then you end up looking like our Hels here.

Reactions: 3
Remember she used to be really worried about not having a "thing". Its like she's clinged onto being edgy and out there in her style because she's afraid of losing her audience if shes not?

The sizing thing makes no sense to me either. Maybe shes trying to desperately deny being plus sized?

Reactions: 2
I know she's advertising the underwear but. I don't know, any excuse for an arse photo at this point?!
I also don't really see what's 'edgy' about her style, it's 95% from Asos or Topshop so it's likely hundreds of people are wearing the exact same, and band tshirts and long skirts with boots aren't alternative...are they? I get the tattoos add to it all perhaps and the biker mum hair, but I would not call her style alternative, as she pushes as her label.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I know she's advertising the underwear but. I don't know, any excuse for an arse photo at this point?!
I also don't really see what's 'edgy' about her style, it's 95% from Asos or Topshop so it's likely hundreds of people are wearing the exact same, and band tshirts and long skirts with boots aren't alternative...are they? I get the tattoos add to it all perhaps and the biker mum hair, but I would not call her style alternative, as she pushes as her label.
I feel like her style was maybe more 'alternative' in the beginning, when she was wearing galaxy leggings and creepers and such. It was kind of the 'Tumblr look' and popular amongst that lot. Now I feel like a lot of the stuff she wears like the animal print stuff is 'on trend' and popular amongst even the 'Instamodel' types, so it doesn't really feel 'alternative'. Plus a lot of the stuff she wears seem more 70s-ish now than alternative or grunge.

I don’t know if I’m in the minority here but I don’t really care about feeling sexy when my uterus feels like it’s falling out. I just want to get through the day without murdering someone, let alone get my arse out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah the galaxy stuff had it’s day, it was popular amongst a certain crowd (the tumblr crowd) and now the band tee thing must be popular amongst a certain crowd too, she’s not really that alternative she’s just buying excessive stuff that’s the current alternative trend. In a few years she’ll be wearing completely different stuff again

(I’ve watched her on and off for a while I remember her thread from GG ages ago and now I’m here

Biker mum hair was the most accurate description of Helen’s hair I’ve ever read [emoji23][emoji108]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like helen Anderson and have watched her for many many years but in terms of her fitness/diet/lifestyle she’s irritating me a bit.
She goes to a pt and I’d say she mentions in vlogs she goes to a pt/boot camp at least 3
Times a week. What annoys me is that she doesn’t watch her diet with it, so yes maybe her boot camp and pt is helping her just maintain or not pile as much weight on but she is certainly not helping herself lose any weight. I think it’s crappy of her to not take it seriously because A) what a waste of money- if you’re not doing it seriously just join a gym and do what you’ve learned yourself. B) boot camps and pt places can sometimes be a ball ache to get and she’s taking up that space instead of someone who may actually be desperate to lose weight instead and C) it’s tit advertising. Imagine if you were going to book Kat as a PT and thought you’d check onenof her clients and Helen came up and you saw she hasn’t had any notable change, you’d think Kat wasn’t worth the money.
I just think she needs to decide, is she going on a health kick and losing weight and having chest days on a weekend - which absolutely is allowed, or, is she going to just embrace the size she is and stop wasting the money.

Reactions: 7
I like helen Anderson and have watched her for many many years but in terms of her fitness/diet/lifestyle she’s irritating me a bit.
She goes to a pt and I’d say she mentions in vlogs she goes to a pt/boot camp at least 3
Times a week. What annoys me is that she doesn’t watch her diet with it, so yes maybe her boot camp and pt is helping her just maintain or not pile as much weight on but she is certainly not helping herself lose any weight. I think it’s crappy of her to not take it seriously because A) what a waste of money- if you’re not doing it seriously just join a gym and do what you’ve learned yourself. B) boot camps and pt places can sometimes be a ball ache to get and she’s taking up that space instead of someone who may actually be desperate to lose weight instead and C) it’s tit advertising. Imagine if you were going to book Kat as a PT and thought you’d check onenof her clients and Helen came up and you saw she hasn’t had any notable change, you’d think Kat wasn’t worth the money.
I just think she needs to decide, is she going on a health kick and losing weight and having chest days on a weekend - which absolutely is allowed, or, is she going to just embrace the size she is and stop wasting the money.
I completely agree with this. She irritates me whenever she talks about it. She doesn't go 4 or 5 times a week. So many vids she makes excuses and doesn't go. If she had done and was working as hard as she claims, she would have really changed.

The fact is, she's greedy and always has been. She eats the same portion sizes as her boyfriend. If you want to lose weight and you aren't it's because you aren't in a calorie deficit. The amount of tit Helen shovels in I don't know how she could ever be in a deficit. Whenever she talks about PT or gym I just want to laugh. She's about as strong as a Twiglet. She gets out of breath walking. Just....go away.

Reactions: 1
Colourmeinchaos , I hadn't even considered your point about Kat but you're absolutely right, it is terrible advertising for her business. If i was Kat I would be so frustrated with Helen.

If anyone wants to check out one of her latest vlogs you too can see how to completely half arse a burpee. I don't even know what she's doing. If I were Kat I would stop her and make her do them properly.

If anyone wants to check out one of her latest vlogs you too can see how to completely half arse a burpee. I don't even know what she's doing. If I were Kat I would stop her and make her do them properly.
Her makeup looks terrible in the intro!

I like the sentiment of this video but because it is Helen I can't take it seriously. It comes across like one big excuse for being the size she is vs the work she doing.

And yeah her makeup was next level weird in the speaking parts, she had full on side burns. I don't get what sort of look she's trying to go for at the moment??

Her current boyfriend and her seem like such an odd, mismatched couple. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Her makeup looks terrible in the intro!
It's like she's messed with the white balance so much she looks like a clown.

The thing is though, if she legitimately was eating what she claims every day as well as working out as much as she says she does, she wouldn't be as big as she is. Heavy denial going on. Also, her portions are pretty huge, so even if you are eating 'healthier' you're consuming more than you should to see any kind of change.

The girl just bugs me. She's a liar and a hypocrite. Not to mention deluded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So shes very short so the amount of calories she needs to maintain her weight would be lower than most, let's say she averages out 3-4 work outs a week.

At a low estimate she would be eating a small post work out snack, have her dinner sized lunch, tea and afternoon snack, man sized dinner, and night time dessert, without the weekend splurges she would be losing weight slowly over time.

i estimate shes eating an extra 1-2K calories a week with the exercise and that is why she is gaining a pound a month and has gained a few a month when she wasnt working out.

I'd say shes eating 4-5K extra calories a week with all the beer, snacks and big dinners. Short 5 foot nothing women cant eat like that, shes not a 6 foot man.

She totally got the new dog just for the aesthetic photos.
Did she get another dog? Or do you mean Diane?
I do think its quite sad that Matt took the pug (even if she did technically buy it for him) as it must've been odd for Lola.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.