Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's realllllllly going to struggle for indoors based content. She rarely films alone now and that in itself must be a challenge. There's only so many outfit videos you can make.

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to get naked in every clip? I've seen more of her fanny then my own. Yes well done, you found some poor schmo to hupp you. But as my grandfather used to say 'men will duck a hole in the fence.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her mini-Primark haul came up in my suggested videos so I clicked on. I cannot believe she changed into her new bra and pants halfway through the try-on then proceeded to wear ONLY them afterwards. Maybe I sound like a prude, but is it really necessary to do a haul whilst stood in your underwear? This isn't an armchair diagnosis whatsoever, but her behaviour is reminding me of my sister when she was having a manic episode.

Reactions: 11
Okay so place your bets on how long this relationship will last? I reckon over by Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay so place your bets on how long this relationship will last? I reckon over by Christmas 😂
I bet as soon as they get out of isolation, it's over. Still don't understand why they decided to move in together for lockdown. It would have made more sense to move Grace and Andy in!

Reactions: 3
I bet as soon as they get out of isolation, it's over. Still don't understand why they decided to move in together for lockdown. It would have made more sense to move Grace and Andy in!
Probably so they can get drunk and have sex daily and flaunt it on camera. Grace and Andy are SOOOOOOOOOOOO last year darling lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Caught a few mins of the new vlog. Good lord. Girl has SO MUCH tit. Honestly I just shudder at all the stuff she has everywhere.

It's worth a watch for Helen's hilarious attempts at a squat 'jump' alone.

Reactions: 3
Caught a few mins of the new vlog. Good lord. Girl has SO MUCH tit. Honestly I just shudder at all the stuff she has everywhere.

It's worth a watch for Helen's hilarious attempts at a squat 'jump' alone.
For someone that apparently sees a personal trainer had least once a week she is extraordinarily bad at every exercise. I laughed watching her 'squat' jump. My old martial arts teacher would have shouted at me for such a pathetic attempt.

Last time I watched her videos she lived with that Josie and I stopped watching her, just watched her latest video and what the hellllll has she done to her hair it is absolutely AWFUL 🤢

Reactions: 1
She could have used this isolation time to have time to herself, just Helen and the dogs, and take up a new hobby or something. I’m sick of the outfit videos where she’s in her underwear, it’s too much info. She needs to find herself

Reactions: 10
For someone that apparently sees a personal trainer had least once a week she is extraordinarily bad at every exercise. I laughed watching her 'squat' jump. My old martial arts teacher would have shouted at me for such a pathetic attempt.
This prompted me to watch her for the first time in ages and her form is terrible. I honestly can’t believe it is that bad considering she’s seen so many personal trainers over the years.

Reactions: 4
I lived there for three years. Agreed. :LOL:
I lived there for three months and am in total agreement.

When does Helen turn thirty? I so agree that she'll get pregnant this year. Oh gawd, just imagine the tiny band tees the poor infant will have to wear? How old does a child have to be before it can be legally tattooed? 16? 18?

I lived there for three months and am in total agreement.

When does Helen turn thirty? I so agree that she'll get pregnant this year. Oh gawd, just imagine the tiny band tees the poor infant will have to wear? How old does a child have to be before it can be legally tattooed? 16? 18?
She’ll make the kid into a mini Helen and encourage screaming

I though that, she barely left the ground then made 4 bits of cheesy toast to go with her soup lol balance

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Opened my Instagram... Oh look Helen's in her pants again 🙄🙄
Everything she does lately involves her getting her bits out. Give it a rest Helen!
Screenshot_20200411-182348~3.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Wonder if the new boyfriend is bored of her already so she's opting for attention on the gram to feed the ego 🙄
I love to make myself cringe by thinking of the thought process behind all the photos and videos all these Instagrammers and youtubers do and imagine them trying to get the perfect shot to post. It reminds me of that video of the girl getting caught doing a tiktok in her car 😂

Considering she says that Stevie Nicks is her idol, she might do well to listen to her words once in a while...
bd5cf7d388f3f0ac47e3356cdef67d03.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.