Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is so heavily made up and her hair looks so fake now that she does look like an older person trying to appear young again. That or even a drag queen sometimes!

Reactions: 2
I actually enjoyed her 20's video but isn't she a year too early? You still have a year left of your 20's!!!!

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched her in years, is she still friends with Nicoletta? I think she was at her best when she was dating Ben (I swear that was his name but not sure now). She seems to have gotten lost in the past few years.

All the Insta vids, just her friends sitting around looking as she writhes on the floor. Her inner voice screaming that she isn't relevant unless everyone at her party is looking at her. Looooook! I'm sexy! I'm single but I'm sexy! Pay attention to meeeeeeeee

Embarrassment mate 😂

Reactions: 7
C3F51268-AFAB-466D-9569-BDAEEA675DB6.jpeg

She has shown pretty much nearly every symptom of Histrionic Personality Disorder. NOT diagnosing her but it shouldn’t be ruled out, particularly her behaviour as of late, and it develops in early adulthood.

Reactions: 6
I'm not saying that anyone can diagnose her off her internet persona; however she does tick pretty much all of those boxes listed above. That's pretty interesting.

I wonder if she would ever go to therapy - just to talk to someone about what ever she is go through at the moment, cos shes clearly going through it right now.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 81864
She has shown pretty much nearly every symptom of Histrionic Personality Disorder. NOT diagnosing her but it shouldn’t be ruled out, particularly her behaviour as of late, and it develops in early adulthood.
As a psych reg myself I see why you linked these to Helen but the whiny self obsessed woman she is is her online persona. I think a lot of the attention seeking stuff she does is just for her YouTube channel.

She is stuck in her teenage mental state and all she needs is a good MDT to get her straight.

She needs to sort out her diet and cut down on drinking. Cut down on spending. Join a choir or some other activity. Talk to a good therapist etc. She has the means and time to do it.

Buttt
Someone who is stuck in the teenage mental state won't change unless something drastic happens . .... and for Helen it did with her divorce so yeah she might be like this forever unless she cops on and grows the duck up.

Reactions: 6
Classic Helen, buying a bunch of balloons that are completely terrible for the environment for one video. Then straight in the bin they go!

I've made a new rule for myself that I'm going to stop watching vlogs when they get too hypocritical for me to stand.

Couldn't help but laugh that she seemed to be wearing a belt to deadlift what.....65kg? Jokes!

Reactions: 5
Yeah theres been quite a few videos where her eyes are darting around and she stutters through sentences.

She drinks ALOT and does recreational drugs, very common though but I do suspect she's on other medication since the divorce.. some kind of prescription uppers and downer....she seems medicated af.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.