Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'S cALlED SeLf CaRe, oK?!

Just watched it, lol at her saying she's emotionally unstable and eating everything just before her period. That's just the constant state of being for her greedy, histrionic ass. Also love the massive long disclaimer about getting a tv in her bedroom (as if anyone would give a duck). Her defensiveness showed exactly why she got it, though - to be the "cool girl" (like in Gone Girl - I believe one of you guys pointed this out before) so her fella can play COD on her TV downstairs. Already buying his affection, classic Helen.
You’re so right and it shows that every man she’s with she changes her personality/habits/likes completely.
To be their type.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yet another segment highlighting Diane shitting in the house.
She’s the worst bleeping dog owner ever.
Disciplining her in a high pitched whiny voice that the dog will NOT understand to be discipline and with no idea what she’s being ‘told off’ for. Is it not common sense that a stern voice and the word ‘no’ would be the way to discipline a dog?
No wonder she’s STILL not Toilet trained her, she’s utterly useless.

Also, how is she not bored of eating chilli?! bleeping hell she must have it about three times a week, every damn week.

Literally the only reason the dog is shitting inside is because helen isnt paying attention to her. She is a dog- she isnt going to bloody text you and say "please open the door". If you always have your head stuck in the chocolate urn you are not paying attention to the hints the dog gives to show you she needs to go out.

Also her screeching during that section of the vlog would rival nails on a blackboard. Painful.
I revoke my title suggestions. Can we call the next thread just Helen Anderson 2: Head Stuck in the Chocolate Urn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's no way she bought that TV. That same TV has been gifted to loads of influencers recently! 😂

Reactions: 1
yet another segment highlighting Diane shitting in the house.
She’s the worst bleeping dog owner ever.
Disciplining her in a high pitched whiny voice that the dog will NOT understand to be discipline and with no idea what she’s being ‘told off’ for. Is it not common sense that a stern voice and the word ‘no’ would be the way to discipline a dog?
No wonder she’s STILL not Toilet trained her, she’s utterly useless.

Also, how is she not bored of eating chilli?! bleeping hell she must have it about three times a week, every damn week.
Felt bad for Diane when she was eating from that bowl - fair enough to use it to slow her down when she eats, but secure it to the floor somehow. The poor dog was desperately following her food around the room.

Reactions: 3
How old is Diane now?! I don't understand how as someone who works from home the dog is so untrained :oops: I have no experience with dachshunds mind

She needs to learn to accept she needs bigger sizes - this pattern should not be stretched out like that! You can see on the lower leg how it should look.
So stretched they're literally see through
Being the exhibitionist that she’s become that probably just spurs her in even more

Just when you think her style couldn't get any worse, she buys more tacky clashing (not in a good way) clothes. I would say I admire her confidence but feel it is more blind sighted arrogance at this point.

It bothers me that she never seems to be comfortable in her own skin and is always seeking the next distraction in her vlogs. If she keeps running from past hurt and thinks it'll just go away by always being busy and appearing to move on, she's wrong. There's no trick way out of dealing with uncomfortable emotions, if you suppress them they'll be with her deep down. She really needs to face all her fears and hurt and then she'll start to feel less manic and be able to actually calmly move on (mainly talking about her divorce but may be other personal issues she is running from too).

Reactions: 2
Call me stupid, but I kinda thought the point of gardening was to look after the plants you already have/initially planted rather than buying god knows how many new ones every year cause you can’t look after them...

Wow, Helen. You cut the bottom off. Revolutionary.
totally worth showing everyone how to do that. Bet no-one would have known how without this post.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Call me stupid, but I kinda thought the point of gardening was to look after the plants you already have/initially planted rather than buying god knows how many new ones every year cause you can’t look after them...

Wow, Helen. You cut the bottom off. Revolutionary.
totally worth showing everyone how to do that. Bet no-one would have known how without this post.
Didn't she just buy this? I think it was the only thing in the haul that fit her.

-
I revoke my title suggestions. Can we call the next thread just Helen Anderson 2: Head Stuck in the Chocolate Urn 😂
😂😂 I've never had a thread title so I'm all for it. It was written in a moment of pure rage #justicefordianne

Yeah it seems like whenever she does "gardening" its just her buying a load of new plants and replacing the dead ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah it seems like whenever she does "gardening" its just her buying a load of new plants and replacing the dead ones.
Yeah you never see her doing weeding or well she... hoes doesn't she? Helen 'I don't change myself for any man' Anderson, what happened to the hiking?

• Haha
I haven't watched anything of Helens since she got back from Canada and split up with Mark

She's totally changed and I can't stand her. I've been watching since she got with Maff.

Reactions: 4
The dog didn't put herself up the tree Helen.... and she doesnt look happy!

Wtf is she thinking?! Why? Just why would you do this and record it? Does she think it's funny?! I genuinely dont get it.
ANYTHING for attention. Fine, flaunt your gross gunt any chance you get, pull weird faces like a psycho and brag about binge eating, but doing this was cruel and gross. She's such a crap person.

Edited to add: remember when she "accidentally" tipped over the Christmas decorations in that bizarre Christmas vlog? Fake, histrionic liar. She's vile.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.