Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she holding the camera so close to her face continuously? Does she think it makes what she's saying more dramatic or is she pissed again? Or is her boy toy naked in the background? I don't need to see the inside of anyones nostrils thanks.

Reactions: 2
The bit I didn't understand was the final clip. Why show yourself loading your washing machine for 5 seconds? Is it because she had her arse out and wanted us all to see it?

It couldn't be that could it?? Do duck off you total narcissist

• Haha
Also this latest vid? Tiger King is overrated? You're overrated you absolute melt.

I work in documentary film making and it's a cracking piece of work. Years worth. You're an influencer with the intellectual capacity of a peanut. Sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saying her relationship with Mark was 'over before it was over' and she wasn't feeling it for some time (which is why she started dating so quickly after) seemed a bit...mean?

Screenshot_2020-04-22-08-51-08.png

Screenshot_2020-04-22-08-51-12.png

Reactions: 6
Saying her relationship with Mark was 'over before it was over' and she wasn't feeling it for some time (which is why she started dating so quickly after) seemed a bit...mean?

View attachment 114427
View attachment 114428
Agreed, she's so bitter. I will never not believe that he left her. This "mutual", followed by "my idea" thing is bollocks. Remember when she said he didn't want kids and she said she'd always seen herself being a single mum anyway? He was taking things at a normal, healthy pace and she was manipulating him and saying "I can't see a future if you don't want kids/to get married soon" and he called her bluff and agreed. She turned that into it being "her idea". She was PUNCHING in every aspect - looks, intelligence, career, personality... there's absolutely no way her histrionic ass left him.

Ooh, edited to add: Anyone else remember when she said in a Q and A she would happily marry Mark? And how she knew it sounded bad, but she didn't care, or words to that effect? Hmm, really sounds like it was over before it was over...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She was PUNCHING in every aspect - looks, intelligence, career, personality... there's absolutely no way her histrionic ass left him.
100% agree. Mark was worth 10 of her. Likeable, clever.....no wonder they didn't work out.

Reactions: 9
She was PUNCHING in every aspect - looks, intelligence, career, personality... there's absolutely no way her histrionic ass left him.
Agreed. From what little we've seen so far, the new guy seems more on her level. If you're willing to move in so quickly he's showing he's very like her on the whole moving-too-fast side (lockdown or not, come on it's a big deal), she said he had his own reasons for not wanting to stay at his own home during lockdown (does he house share? Live with parents? Either is fine but during lockdown, maybe not so much fun) either way moving into a house your new girlfriend owns with food on tap where you can sit watching TV all day and not (from what we've seen!) lift a finger is cushy af.

Reactions: 3
Where the eff has Stefanie been tho??
I thought the same hahahaha

Watching some old videos and someone sent an assumption that she didn't wash her hands after going to the toilet (as someone mentioned here that she didn't in her recent video). She confirms in this that she doesn't...

rsz_screenshot_2020-04-22_at_202153.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I honestly wish she would stop wearing makeup for a while or at least foundation. She's actually naturally pretty but more so her skin is looking haggered and dried out.

The BMI was designed to measure fat on men, it doesn't take into account a woman's figure aka boobs and hips (the man who came up with the BMI scale said so himself). Also it was changed by the diet industry. A healthy BMI used to be 18 to 27. The diet industry decided that '25' sounded better then 27 and it the mythical 25 started to be peddled by all and sundry.
Have to say, when I’ve been to the doctors and they’ve weighed me they’ve always said BMI doesn’t really matter

Reactions: 5
Yeeeesh. I just tried watching one of Grace's vlogs, got bored and tried another, then tried another. Basically, she can't make it further than 30 seconds in without mentioning Helen, and they might be the most dismal, self-obsessed, bleak and boring vlogs I've ever watched. Would genuinely rather watch histrionic Helen. Grace spends most of her vlogs talking into the camera with a face like a slapped arse, picking at her face and going on and on in a monotonous drone about how she feels like she always has to be on the go and she's so hard on herself (same tit Helen says, but they're both lazy and trying to pretend otherwise). Truly unwatchable and made me actually appreciate the slightly more watchable car crash that is Helen.

Edited to add: she's basically Eeyore with a fake tan

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeeeesh. I just tried watching one of Grace's vlogs, got bored and tried another, then tried another. Basically, she can't make it further than 30 seconds in without mentioning Helen, and they might be the most dismal, self-obsessed, bleak and boring vlogs I've ever watched. Would genuinely rather watch histrionic Helen. Grace spends most of her vlogs talking into the camera with a face like a slapped arse, picking at her face and going on and on in a monotonous drone about how she feels like she always has to be on the go and she's so hard on herself (same tit Helen says, but they're both lazy and trying to pretend otherwise). Truly unwatchable and made me actually appreciate the slightly more watchable car crash that is Helen.

Edited to add: she's basically Eeyore with a fake tan
I've been watching old videos from Helen during lockdown as I don't follow many youtubers and loved her old content. It was GOOD. Nowadays, if Grace is in one of her videos I automatically stop watching. She should take note of comments that I've seen saying the same.

Reactions: 4
I've been watching old videos from Helen during lockdown as I don't follow many youtubers and loved her old content. It was GOOD. Nowadays, if Grace is in one of her videos I automatically stop watching. She should take note of comments that I've seen saying the same.
What comments have people been marking

What comments have people been marking
Can't quote word for word but people have asked why Grace is in every video, that they prefer her old stuff, when she filmed herself etc, some have even complained that Grace is in every one.

Can't quote word for word but people have asked why Grace is in every video, that they prefer her old stuff, when she filmed herself etc, some have even complained that Grace is in every one.
I kinda get it, I tried to watch graces but it wasn’t for me. Where did come ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.