Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand the drinking at the airport thing. I've been to the airport multiple times and have never thought "I'll get a champagne with breakfast". Firstly because the airport is expensive enough without getting hammered and secondly why would you want to drink before you get on a flight. That sounds awful.

Agree that Helen is just looking for excuses to drink. It would've been a fun idea to say "let's have a virtual airport breakfast" and have a pastry and maybe one mimosa (if you're in to that). If she was at the airport right now would she have downed two bottles of prosecco?

Reactions: 12
In Helen's defense drinking at anytime in an airport is a thing but this isn't the first time they've been drinking before 10am.

Funny how she's no longer into walking/hiking, albeit she can't go far but still strange how this thing she doesn't miss the thing she apparently loves.

Reactions: 16
Helen Anderson #2 A chubby simpleton with ratty hair extensions and a drinking problem

Helen Anderson #2 The Rise of Phil Barnard
(just so we can show her we all know who her mystery man is so she can stop her stupid secrecy lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Helen Anderson # 2 eating and drinking to excess, dog tit everywhere and her life's a mess

Reactions: 5
Helen Anderson #2 The Rise of Phil Barnard
(just so we can show her we all know who her mystery man is so she can stop her stupid secrecy lol)
I like the idea but by the end of the thread we'd be like 'hey do you guys remember Phil Barnard?' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know you guys are joking but I don't really like the idea of using his name in the title. Coming up with title ideas is hard, I've got:
Helen Anderson 2: Nostril views, lockdown blues, and doggy poo's
Helen Anderson 2: new boyf's a bellend, careers at a dead end
Helen Anderson 2: been at the gym for over two years yet still looks like she loves the beers
Helen Anderson 2: Histrionic Helen and the Ever Changing Boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know you guys are joking but I don't really like the idea of using his name in the title. Coming up with title ideas is hard, I've got:
Helen Anderson 2: been at the gym for over two years yet still looks like she loves the beers
Yes! I completely agree, weird to mention her BF’s name 🤣

Reactions: 4
I vote number 1!
I’m not keen to use his name either, just feels a bit wrong as he’s not featured that much in her content

Reactions: 7
Less than 5 mins into new vlog and she's blaming eating "everything in sight" because of her period (I know this is common but what's her excuse the rest of the time 😂 ), poor girl starts every vlog with a alcohol or food related excuse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Less than 5 mins into new vlog and she's blaming eating "everything in sight" because of her period (I know this is common but what's her excuse the rest of the time 😂 ), poor girl starts every vlog with a alcohol or food related excuse.
It'S cALlED SeLf CaRe, oK?!

Just watched it, lol at her saying she's emotionally unstable and eating everything just before her period. That's just the constant state of being for her greedy, histrionic ass. Also love the massive long disclaimer about getting a tv in her bedroom (as if anyone would give a duck). Her defensiveness showed exactly why she got it, though - to be the "cool girl" (like in Gone Girl - I believe one of you guys pointed this out before) so her fella can play COD on her TV downstairs. Already buying his affection, classic Helen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I felt the need to apologise to my husband for the god awful noise she was making. “Dee Deeeeeeeeeee. Why’d you do thiiiiiiiiiiiiis? It’s not noiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. You’re so naughtyyyyyyyyyyy. Why don’t you go outsiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. I know it’s rainiiiiiiiiiiiiing....” Went right through me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally the only reason the dog is shitting inside is because helen isnt paying attention to her. She is a dog- she isnt going to bloody text you and say "please open the door". If you always have your head stuck in the chocolate urn you are not paying attention to the hints the dog gives to show you she needs to go out.

Also her screeching during that section of the vlog would rival nails on a blackboard. Painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Admission that the massive bag on her bed is full of vibrators. This Phil guy can't be much cop if she needs that many vibes. Or if she has to brag about the fact she has loads of vibes. Its like she's a teenager who has only just discovered sex toys. Those of us who are getting it good don't feel the need to flaunt sex on youtube or constantly mention our sex toy collection!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.