Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
Fucking hell that latest video was just a compilation of examples of how not to live your life!

Driving hungover (and stuffing her face whilst driving), breaking the law by not wearing masks on TLF transport, weird shots lying down and dancing around in her pants in the hotel room, not even greeting the hobbit but just moaning as soon as she sees him.

Why does she want to post these kind of things online when surely she knows it will get negative attention?!
OMG I am watching it and yup, that new vlog is just a collection of embarrassing moments, is she trying to tank further her dwindling career? I've time-stamped a few bits to save you some time:

@ 6:26 she's coming out of the loo straight after flushing, if she'd washed her hands for 30 seconds after flushing you wouldn't hear the flush when she opened the bathroom door...

@ 8:18 hairdresser Tom is showing the lighter tones he wants to add to the dark hair to soften the result "This takes off the edge a bit... and stops it looking like a wig" LMFAO I nearly spat out my cuppa

No mask on the tube made my blood boil

1632221257142.png

@12:38 in the city where you can sample all cuisines of the world, Helen as per usual picks a meal from a chain that she could eat at home...
In her underwear, because that's a totally normal thing to do. 6 dishes? I know they do tapas but surely that amount is for sharing?

1632221472918.png

I'm 16 minutes in and on 2 separate days she says that she's really sweaty. Perhaps lose the ugly leather jacket when you're indoors?

Photoshoot in the street - The hideous bin bag leather shacket from hell is back
(*making an effort to avoid jokes about the empty beer kegs and Helen's rampant boozing)

1632221861885.png

Cue to the next scene where Helen is in her underwear again because it's too warm and she has an hour to kill in her hotel room before leaving at around 4.30pm to meet her manager at 5pm... So it would be around 3.30pm that she's opening the bubbly, WHY would you drink booze if you keep complaining that you're warm and sweaty (plus, when you regularly suffer from debilitating migraines), it's a recipe for disaster?

1632222100908.png

Vlogger of the Year Awards. Attendees get served a sit-down meal. Helen follows-up with another meal on the way back (hobbit elevensies?)

1632222644750.png
1632222911977.jpeg

Last day, driving hungover and speaking with her mouth full. Once again choosing to support a massive nationwide chain (Pret) that was recently in the news for trying to do their staff dirty (I think the workers threatened to strike so it didn't happen eventually, but still)

1632224027954.jpeg
1632224168098.png

@26:32 this fantastic scene of Helen having a go at Fiwl because he parked in her way.
If you keep watching to @27:07 they meet with a brief hug, no kiss, Phil is mumbling about needing to go to his van, seemingly not giving a shit that she is back from 3 days away and not congratulating her on the fact she won an award for her work...
To the question "do you like my hair?" he answers in the most non-plussed, flattest tone ever "yeah it looks lovely. It looks great. It looks nice." At least the dogs are happy to see her I guess 😬 I give them 3 months.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Chatty Member
The fact she “forgot” about taking her niece on a road trip to check out unis (a special and productive thing to do) but has spent her summer getting pissed and galavanting all over the country speaks volumes to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Juststopit

VIP Member
The jealous argument is just funny to me. Imagine going to your annual performance review and your manager telling you you haven't been meeting your targets and you tell them they're just a jealous hater.

Whether influencers like it or not, their job exists because of the people watching it. Companies aren't sending Helen products out of the goodness of their hearts. It's because she has access to us. If she wants to continue having viewers she can essentially sell to marketing departments, she has to live up to our expectations. Soz.

(And by "our" I mean the viewers in general, not tattle, cos she's too fucking boring for most of us to stomach)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Alien1956

Fancy announcing the dates your house will be empty and the fact your back door is defective. Silly mare
255506ED-1E33-40BD-947A-6652BDEDD60A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I'm more of a lurker on this thread as I do find it really funny/interesting to read and I've watched Helen for ages and do enjoy her videos in a strange way from time to time but do watch them with a critical eye and a big pinch of salt.

I'm shocked she mentioned Tattle by name in her video - surely it is just going to send more people here.

I think what a lot of people fail to recognise about sites like Tattle is that it is just the flipside of the (usually) heavily filtered/censored youtube comment section. It's accountability and criticism and frustration towards the content rather than the arse-licking comments below the video.

At the end of the day, Helen, just as any 'influencer' has chose a very publicly facing job and she and only she decides what she puts out there. She does it purely for financial gain at this point whereas it started as a hobby/ego boost.

As it is her job and she's doing it for an income, it is essentially a consumer interaction and she has no control over who views her content or how they react. So although it must be hard to read these things, it's a double edged sword and she cannot have her privileged lifestyle without it.

Plus, you lot are all hilarious and I would far rather be stuck in a room with the people behind the tattle usernames than the people being discussed on the threads on here. I get the feeling that a lot of tattlers are actually very sweet and would be loyal friends with a strong sense of right and wrong and that is what brings people to tattle, the sense of injustice and lack of accountability in 'influencer' culture.

Maybe I'm overthinking it - sometimes I struggle with the morals of being on this site but at the end of the day what happens on tattle stays on tattle and I rarely see anything so bad said on here that I think it is unjustified or crosses a line, and often in that case users call it out amongst themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

StephieDee

Fiwl has that Hayley Joel Osment thing going on, where there's a large expanse of face, but all the features are squished into a small bit in the middle. Cute on a red panda, not so much on a human.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Just revisiting the OG Helen thread. We were still on thread one just before lockdown started- she’s gone way downhill 🤣
But look at how different Phil looked before he moved in with her- yes it’s a wedding so he’s scrubbed up, but he looks healthy!
61D33C5F-E622-45FC-9C46-2DA90403555A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 37

AB3

VIP Member
His tiny crab eyes in the middle of his potato head, wishing for a swift end to his perpetual torment.

No such luck mate, sorry 😂
Its the fucking HAIR.

its not long, its not short, its just dirty and a mess. Not even a mess in a cool way, its a mess in a just been dug up way.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’m maybe reading too much into this but given all the woman’s safety issues going on at the moment is playing dead not massively in bad taste?

• Sick

What Really

Helen is the reason I found out about tattle. I came on here wondering if other people were frustrated with her. People are here because they were her audience and have grown up but the Helen she is putting out to the world shows a grown women trying to remain relevant for 19-25 year olds. Maybe younger.

I am not saying you get into your 30s and you must stop partying, having fun and be 100% a responsible citizen that never puts a foot out of line. There are plenty of late 20s early 30s YouTuber who live a carefree life but are able to take accountability and show some understanding towards their audience.

I feel because she is still living what I would class as a ‘uni lifestyle’ that she doesn’t appeal to people her age and her current defenders will grow up and start being uninterested in the type of content she creates.

Helen is in a unique position where she was lucky enough to get big on YouTube when it was in its infancy but she hasn’t moved with the times. I see a lot of older YouTubers talk about becoming irrelevant but fail to realise that the people who did watch them are still active on YouTube but are done with the same recycled content.

I teach 14-25 year olds and they barely watch YouTube or use Instagram now. Unless they are into a certain type of content, gaming for instance, though they go to twitch for that. They are much more clued on to people trying to appeal to them and roll their eyes at millennials lol.

The category of content creators (alternative) she falls into have big TikTok audiences. All my ‘rock and roll’ girls are obsessed with TikTok.

Helen, if you read this most people on here watched you religiously but got frustrated with the Helen you are putting out there. Yes people may comment on weight which isn’t nice but these comments have stemmed from your own use of movements such as body positivity when it suits and serves you. Integrity is important.

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I do hope @Lunamoon22 is doing ok. It’s been quite a while and she was quite the personality 🥺💕✨
Me too. I wish there was a way to find out if she was ok, I get no one is tied to here but it was always sketchy to me how she disappeared after Helen posted about here and Luna’s amazing recaps on her insta story.

I’ll be honest Luna’s disappearance lives rent free in my head and I come up with all these theories about it, my current one is that Luna is Beth and Ben found out and pulled the plug.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tyla73

VIP Member
I'm here on tattle so I'm not here to criticise but I am genuinely intrigued...

Has that video made any of you from the Helen threads regretful for things you've written or think about what you write going forward? Here or on other threads?

Genuine question!
I‘ve not watched the video apart from that last minute at the end but I’m guessing what she‘s said is just a repeat of stuff she’s said before about Tattle, her mental health etc. Also guessing she isn’t actually quitting YouTube.

In answer to your question, no I don’t regret anything I’ve said on any of the threads on Tattle. I‘m pretty measured and I don’t think I’ve ever said anything I wouldn’t be happy to say to someone's face.

I understand that it can’t be pleasant reading for anyone who has a thread on here (unless it’s a rave thread) but they don’t have to come here and read it, they are choosing to do that. There is a massive difference between people posting about you on a forum and them going into your comments to abuse you, even though a lot of influencers love to try and make out that its the same thing. Most of the people with threads on here are problematic - there are loads of content creators who never get a mention because they’re just doing their controversy free thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Tyla73

VIP Member
She won't have checked anything in advance, she never does. She just blunders around, expecting things to fall into place for her, with no organisation or effort on her part.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I'm so salty how she literally does bugger all workwise. I'm so bloody tired with work at the moment I have had zero time to do anything socially. I'm feeling very bitter at the min.

• Heart