Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she'd have cleaned before showing her house in-depth (tiles?!)...telling us not to look at the clump of hair she pulled out of the bath isn't the nicest thing to hear or see.

Screenshot 2021-08-26 20.35.45 (1).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Wtf is going on here? Is she on coke?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She uses sun beds?
I was thinking today, when’s that last time she mentioned bootcamp? Or going to the gym?

Reactions: 7
She uses sun beds?
I was thinking today, when’s that last time she mentioned bootcamp? Or going to the gym?
Nooo she uses fake tan but I’m just trying to think how she might outdo fully submerging a fresh tattoo in a filthy stream 😅 maybe exfoliating with builders sand 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This video came up on my suggested YT links and I can’t get over how different she looks. I know we all age but she looks so much healthier here. I actually haven’t watched a lot of her videos from back then as a I started watching when she was with Mark. She seems so ladylike in these videos and talks so different.
The quality of content and the effort she’s put into that video is worlds apart from the crap she produces now. I only became aware of her in the Mark era as well. Looking at that shot of Maff ironing in his pants I can understand why the general consensus is that Fil is a massive step down for her in terms of looks :LOL: .

These are technically well-done tattoos. Dianne doesn't really look like her but other than that, they're nice..
They are well done - they’re not my personal style of tattoo and I think the placing is bonkers, but style and placing of tattoos are a very personal thing!

Reactions: 9
I skimmed through the video, but these things struck me.

1. The fact that there's stuff everywhere. Every wall, every surface. There's just so much stuff. I'm inspired to have a sort out and tidy my house

2. There are towels drying everywhere apart from the washing line and utility room, even in the office.

3. It looks like the computer was just left switched on while she went away to film this video. Maybe I'm just a big square but I always switch things off when I leave a room/ finish with them and it feels so wasteful to leave things on when you're not using them.

4. There was definitely room for Phil to have his own small desk in the hallway, considering they use that table as a dumping ground.

Screenshot_20210827-082521_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.