Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those knickers are pulled all the way up over the FUPA and the gunt. Never seen that before. (Washes eyeballs)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If Helen is after knee high boots that fit bigger calf's, why not try a plus size store? I know of plenty of people who aren't necessarily plus sized, who buy boots from there. I just had a look at a online shop, Curvissa and they seem to have some nice boots that were similar to what she was trying on in the video. The only problem could be is she has a smaller foot like me and they start from a 4W. In UK sizing, I'm a 3.5.

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell that latest video was just a compilation of examples of how not to live your life!

Driving hungover (and stuffing her face whilst driving), breaking the law by not wearing masks on TLF transport, weird shots lying down and dancing around in her pants in the hotel room, not even greeting the hobbit but just moaning as soon as she sees him.

Why does she want to post these kind of things online when surely she knows it will get negative attention?!
OMG I am watching it and yup, that new vlog is just a collection of embarrassing moments, is she trying to tank further her dwindling career? I've time-stamped a few bits to save you some time:

@ 6:26 she's coming out of the loo straight after flushing, if she'd washed her hands for 30 seconds after flushing you wouldn't hear the flush when she opened the bathroom door...

@ 8:18 hairdresser Tom is showing the lighter tones he wants to add to the dark hair to soften the result "This takes off the edge a bit... and stops it looking like a wig" LMFAO I nearly spat out my cuppa

No mask on the tube made my blood boil

1632221257142.png

@12:38 in the city where you can sample all cuisines of the world, Helen as per usual picks a meal from a chain that she could eat at home...
In her underwear, because that's a totally normal thing to do. 6 dishes? I know they do tapas but surely that amount is for sharing?

1632221472918.png

I'm 16 minutes in and on 2 separate days she says that she's really sweaty. Perhaps lose the ugly leather jacket when you're indoors?

Photoshoot in the street - The hideous bin bag leather shacket from hell is back
(*making an effort to avoid jokes about the empty beer kegs and Helen's rampant boozing)

1632221861885.png

Cue to the next scene where Helen is in her underwear again because it's too warm and she has an hour to kill in her hotel room before leaving at around 4.30pm to meet her manager at 5pm... So it would be around 3.30pm that she's opening the bubbly, WHY would you drink booze if you keep complaining that you're warm and sweaty (plus, when you regularly suffer from debilitating migraines), it's a recipe for disaster?

1632222100908.png

Vlogger of the Year Awards. Attendees get served a sit-down meal. Helen follows-up with another meal on the way back (hobbit elevensies?)

1632222644750.png
1632222911977.jpeg

Last day, driving hungover and speaking with her mouth full. Once again choosing to support a massive nationwide chain (Pret) that was recently in the news for trying to do their staff dirty (I think the workers threatened to strike so it didn't happen eventually, but still)

1632224027954.jpeg
1632224168098.png

@26:32 this fantastic scene of Helen having a go at Fiwl because he parked in her way.
If you keep watching to @27:07 they meet with a brief hug, no kiss, Phil is mumbling about needing to go to his van, seemingly not giving a tit that she is back from 3 days away and not congratulating her on the fact she won an award for her work...
To the question "do you like my hair?" he answers in the most non-plussed, flattest tone ever "yeah it looks lovely. It looks great. It looks nice." At least the dogs are happy to see her I guess 😬 I give them 3 months.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
i just watched the latest vlog, surprised she didn’t catch up with any of her london mates for drinks or lunch/dinner…seems like she spent a fair bit of time alone

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210921-161431_Instagram.jpg

Who is this? She looks like a different person, and I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but this isn't her best look...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why though.
I can see what she had for breakfast sitting in that position 😳

View attachment 773268
Tbh, I think Helen looks hot here overall but the details are lacking, she could have sized up on the bottoms... not the best coverage. If I was gonna do a shoot in my pants, I'd make sure they fit right.

Video sounds dull as tit though. Vlogger of the year babyyyy 🤙

Reactions: 7
Tbh, I think Helen looks hot here overall but the details are lacking, she could have sized up on the bottoms... not the best coverage. If I was gonna do a shoot in my pants, I'd make sure they fit right.

Video sounds dull as tit though. Vlogger of the year babyyyy 🤙
I think she's wearing the Primark set? The one she said she already sized up in?

Reactions: 3
It is legally mandated to wear a face covering on TfL services still isn’t it?

Reactions: 15
View attachment 773987
Who is this? She looks like a different person, and I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but this isn't her best look...
That kind of tit annoys me, like she’s been dying for a hat for ages…..but waits until she’s gifted it.
Also I think it’s her highlighter placement that made her face look strange, it makes her nose look really long when it’s not usually.

Reactions: 16
All I can think is ‘dirty feet, dirty foof’ 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is it from the fake tan stain from rinsing it in the shower? I dont tan so I dont know. Makes me 100% not want to try it.

I thought she did a fringe diy again but no it was her hairdresser!! Its so short in the middle for her face shape. I know the style is in but no

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.