Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm right there with you, I can't deny it. I need to keep up via the thread though because I can't be arsed keeping up with her 'content'.
I can’t believe it’s lasted this long….She probably needs the rent money and is distracting herself with the online retail therapy. Not sure what he gets out of it!!

Reactions: 9
His tiny crab eyes in the middle of his potato head, wishing for a swift end to his perpetual torment.

No such luck mate, sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His tiny crab eyes in the middle of his potato head, wishing for a swift end to his perpetual torment.

No such luck mate, sorry 😂
Its the bleeping HAIR.

its not long, its not short, its just dirty and a mess. Not even a mess in a cool way, its a mess in a just been dug up way.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh now she is back home and can EDIT her photos she can tell us how much fun her and Phil have had walking about and eating food…. Come on hun…. Did you really need to edit those photos with a laptop?! You can get phone apps that do exact same thing with the grouping

Reactions: 24
Phil’s appearance has gone down hill.. his hair is long but baldy a la Helen. He looks like he’d drink Monster and eat cheese and onion crisps on public transport

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Phil’s appearance has gone down hill.. his hair is long but baldy a la Helen. He looks like he’d drink Monster and eat cheese and onion crisps on public transport
not cheese and onion crisps on the bus :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A few of my personal highlights of the Cornwall vlog

Of course they start the holiday with a McDonalds breakfast ("macdonalds brekfust").

Phil is rude to Helen about how much she packed. Not sure if this is meant to be banter, but they both seem pissed off.

She's bought another vlogging camera. For no reason other than that she loves spending money.

Dianne did a tit in the tent because she's not trained. It seems bold to take her out and about visiting tourist locations and staying in hotels.

Screenshot_20210824-080842_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210824-081249_YouTube.jpg

.... is this normal?

It sounds like they shared a towel. 'Just putting our towel out to dry'. Lovely.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Bet he heats up left over tuna pasta bake in the microwave at work

Of course they start the holiday with a McDonalds breakfast ("macdonalds brekfust").

Phil is rude to Helen about how much she packed. Not sure if this is meant to be banter, but they both seem pissed off.

She's bought another vlogging camera. For no reason other than that she loves spending money.

Dianne did a tit in the tent because she's not trained. It seems bold to take her out and about visiting tourist locations and staying in hotels.

View attachment 727275

View attachment 727281

.... is this normal?

It sounds like they shared a towel. 'Just putting our towel out to dry'. Lovely.
No. Ew. Wouldn't take a chance drying my face where someone has dried their balls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Not this omg 💀 💀

I watched the new vlog and Phill looks soooooooooo fed up

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

View attachment 727275

View attachment 727281

.... is this normal?

Ewwww I hope it was a mistake because sharing a towel after showers is a no no!
Also, I would rather sleep in the car than in a tent where a dog took a tit in, y u c k

Reactions: 8
I must admit the places they visited look lovely!! I’d love to go to St Ives one day. A few things I noticed, what kind of monster bites into ice cream!?! I’m looking at you Phil!!!
They didn’t seem happy in this video, like their energy was way off, it’s almost like she was looking for permission or validation from him a lot, especially when eating. His hissy fit while eating donuts at Lands End was funny. You know a picture next to a sign isn’t the only proof you have been there!!?! Not everything has to be documented.
Helen didn’t annoy me too much, I felt a bit sad for her in a way. Though her calling a record played a vinyl player was unforgivable.

Literally less than a minute into the vlog and Phil’s moaning n berating Helen. They both look so miserable. Good god, break up. Misery.

• Haha
Literally less than a minute into the vlog and Phil’s moaning n berating Helen. They both look so miserable. Good god, break up. Misery.
It’s that passive aggressive thing where he’s making it look like he’s not being serious but he totally is.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.