Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked out her house tour video, she films her menu for the week...
MONDAY: Chicken kebab
TUESDAY: Salmon
WEDNESDAY: Bolognese
THURSDAY: Kiev
FRIDAY: Kievs
SATURDAY: Lamb steaks
SUNDAY: Jimmy Buffet party... (from her stories: potato salad, not dairy-free, mac'n'cheese, not dairy-free, lol)

Our Helga is truly commited to that plant-based lifestyle!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I thinknits a bit inapropriate that someone brought a young child to that party. That was the obly child there, there was alcohol everywhere, ofcourse. And someone decided ots OK to bring their son? Helen is the last person who's events you'd want to take a kid to, surely. Other than the neighbourhood creep maybe..

Reactions: 14
[QUOTE
FRIDAY: Kievs
[/QUOTE]
Is it just a Kiev on its own? 🤣 or will it be smothered in a mountain of shite and a dessert 🍮 or desert 🏜 of ice creams on bed of John Lewis bed sheets

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just revisiting the OG Helen thread. We were still on thread one just before lockdown started- she’s gone way downhill 🤣
But look at how different Phil looked before he moved in with her- yes it’s a wedding so he’s scrubbed up, but he looks healthy!
61D33C5F-E622-45FC-9C46-2DA90403555A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Just revisiting the OG Helen thread. We were still on thread one just before lockdown started- she’s gone way downhill 🤣
But look at how different Phil looked before he moved in with her- yes it’s a wedding so he’s scrubbed up, but he looks healthy!
View attachment 737361
Sorry if it’s already been asked but how does Matt know him?

Reactions: 10
Helga even invited Frank Gallagher from Shameless to her 'popular party'......
His eyes are not those of a happy man. Phil if you want/need help place a spanner in your next Clutch&gouk instapost.

Beth always looks like she’s one more screech from Helen away from going ham on Helen’s arse 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if it’s already been asked but how does Matt know him?
I might have dreamt this but I thought Phil was a guest at Maff and Helens wedding, so I think he may have been a friend of Maff’s prior to getting tangled up with Helga. Presumably a wider social circle friend rather than a bestie.

I could totally be making that up though 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't Maff know Mark as well, or am I getting confused!?
In one of their cooking videos/hello fresh ads, it was revealed that Phil is (was?) friends with Maff. He had met Helen when she was with Maff at the time.
(They were answering a Q&A while cooking and the question was about first impressions when they met)

It wouldn't be surprising if he was indeed a guest at their wedding... Off to look up their wedding video on YT 🕵🏼‍♀️

Helen met Mark through Bumble.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
In one of their cooking videos/hello fresh ads, it was revealed that Phil is (was?) friends with Maff. He had met Helen when she was with Maff at the time.
(They were answering a Q&A while cooking and the question was about first impressions when they met)

It wouldn't be surprising if he was indeed a guest at their wedding... Off to look up their wedding video on YT 🕵🏼‍♀️

Helen met Mark through Bumble.
I think it turned out that Helen and Mark had a mutual friend as well? But they didn't know that until after they matched on bumble?
I'm sure she matched with Phil on bumble too?!

Reactions: 7
I think it turned out that Helen and Mark had a mutual friend as well? But they didn't know that until after they matched on bumble?
I'm sure she matched with Phil on bumble too?!
The timestamped bit where Phil says he'd heard of her through Maff:

Yeah you're right @Swamgwam, she's saying here (timestamped) that she had started dating using Bumble and Hinge.

So funny she says in that video that going on dates without rushing into a relationship is new to her... Video published on 14 January 2020.
Then on this IG post from 11 January 2021 she's wishing Phil a happy one year anniversary 🙄

Found Helen & Maff's wedding video (through the Papertwin wedding videographers website, since she's unlisted it now) - no Phil in sight. Kind of sad to watch actually, the more I stumble on old vlogs from that period the more I wonder if that relationship could have lasted if they hadn't got married so soon and lived a "normal" life without all the show-off parties/events made for content:

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.