Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday Motivation??? You’re having a laugh aren’t you? You don’t do anything!
947C4466-1300-4E56-9BA9-A6B5C8C82AFF.jpeg

also just going to leave this here cos I don’t think a screenshot has been posted ☺
954194F7-E75A-4FFC-8BC1-F722FEEC4629.jpeg

Not bad views! Clickbait never fails. For full effect however, she should have waited before uploading again. So that sporadic viewers wouldn’t know she’s still active before viewing.

I’ll give her credit for one thing however, she consistently uploads! Unlike a lot that I (no longer) follow!

Reactions: 19
Monday Motivation??? You’re having a laugh aren’t you? You don’t do anything!
View attachment 762084

also just going to leave this here cos I don’t think a screenshot has been posted ☺
View attachment 762086
Not bad views! Clickbait never fails. For full effect however, she should have waited before uploading again. So that sporadic viewers wouldn’t know she’s still active before viewing.

I’ll give her credit for one thing however, she consistently uploads! Unlike a lot that I (no longer) follow!
Monday Motivation.....get up and drink tea downstairs instead of the usual in bed routine....go to gym and edit videos and cook hello fresh. You got that girls, motivation!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice in her stories the filter she uses is delayed/glitches in loading in when it clicks over into this particular part? Not a drastic change but a quick reminder of real life vs. Instagram.

A66C0777-9F69-4060-855A-58CCC92D055E.png
7556E5BB-AA88-486C-B37F-46EBA8D936E6.png

Reactions: 13
Honestly she and Gabriella Lindley the munchie should be thanking their lucky stars they're not discussed on sites like 🥝farms, lol🐮 farms and Encyclopedia Dramatica, cause lord knows there's more than enough material and milking potential.

Reactions: 16
the overboard displays of affection in the new video was obviously aimed at us on tattle for questioning their relationship

Phil blink twice if you need us to send help

• Haha
Reactions: 23
the overboard displays of affection in the new video was obviously aimed at us on tattle for questioning their relationship

Phil blink twice if you need us to send help
Without a doubt!
What are we thinking.. will they make it until Xmas?

Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice in her stories the filter she uses is delayed/glitches in loading in when it clicks over into this particular part? Not a drastic change but a quick reminder of real life vs. Instagram.

View attachment 762110 View attachment 762111
Oh yeah! Just had to go look on her stories to see the true effect of this and she's changed her lip and cheekbone shape and made her nose smaller

No idea if the video that I've attached will work??? but dragging the cursor at the beginning of the video really shows the difference

I have mixed feelings about using filters but I don't understand people who are all for 'body positivity' using them, especially when they change their faces as much as this does.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't understand a single bit why anyone uses filters that literally CHANGE YOUR FACE. So it isn't you. Who are you trying to kid honestly? Influencers man. Although on the whole I do quite like Helen, I think she's just a goof and I kinda like people like that. I don't think her and her boyfriend seem to suit each other though. For one I'd say he looks about 10 years older than her

Reactions: 8
I loved Helen's extended advert for Hello Fresh and who knew that you could sign up, pay a fortune and end up making restaurant quality mushroom pasta? Wowzers trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I loved Helen's extended advert for Hello Fresh and who knew that you could sign up, pay a fortune and end up making restaurant quality mushroom pasta? Wowzers trousers.
I tried Hello Fresh recently and they delivered a day late with missing items and the wrong recipe cards. Gousto are much better but it's still quite pricey!

Reactions: 12
Pissing that she’s shown her and Phil hugging, kissing and saying I love you after reading here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think her and her boyfriend seem to suit each other though. For one I'd say he looks about 10 years older than her

Hate to come across as a dick but it doesn't matter that we don't find Phil attractive - he's not for us 🌝

Reactions: 14
“They call me Helga” is gonna live rent free in my mind for a while I won’t lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
New hair coming tomorrow, according to IG. My guess is bald (the dream would be the purple bob again).

• Haha
New hair coming tomorrow, according to IG. My guess is bald (the dream would be the purple bob again).
The Bob looked sooooo nice on her!!! She would look so fresh and vibrant with it, even if the colour stays the same.

She can show them kissing and cuddling all she likes, their relationship is garbage and she knows it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.