Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish you all of the happiness @AB3 ! What a jerk, who needs men anyway 😊

Eye test went well, I don’t need a new prescription so no money lost there 😂😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Congratulations on the thread title @ktypage
I know I should be commenting on Helen seeing as it’s her thread but I actually can’t be arsed to even comment.
Hope you guys are all ok, doing anything fun this weekend?
I've travelled across the ol' Channel and I'm seeing my family for the first time in 2 years ♥

@Tyla73 , was an avid gig-goer before 2020 and finally went for my first one last week, it felt so good (and very emosh!)

Hold your head high @AB3, hope you and kids are ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep trying to make her niece an influencer? She has done the matching dresses thing with a couple of other people and its so odd. There is no way I would want o wear the same dress as my bestie.

Reactions: 25
Why does she keep trying to make her niece an influencer? She has done the matching dresses thing with a couple of other people and its so odd. There is no way I would want o wear the same dress as my bestie.
I hope her niece goes down a different route. I don’t want to be mean about a child but I get the feeling the apple hasn’t fell far from auntie’s tree after watching her in the new car vlog.

Reactions: 30
Me, not saying anything about that video because her niece is a child:

Helen, encouraging her niece to share personal information in said video:

Helen just loves dressing people up as her, doesn't she!?

Reactions: 21
Did you guys see Helen is at the Eden Project and they're having to take it in turns to wait outside with the dogs? Like... yeah, it's a greenhouse full of exotic plants... surely that's something you would have checked for the schedule so you could either reschedule or take the dogs to a daycare for a day?

Maybe they knew and chose to do this but seems pretty awkward to have to just sit out with the dogs as everyone else is inside having fun lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She won't have checked anything in advance, she never does. She just blunders around, expecting things to fall into place for her, with no organisation or effort on her part.

Reactions: 35
The fact she “forgot” about taking her niece on a road trip to check out unis (a special and productive thing to do) but has spent her summer getting pissed and galavanting all over the country speaks volumes to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
The fact she “forgot” about taking her niece on a road trip to check out unis (a special and productive thing to do) but has spent her summer getting pissed and galavanting all over the country speaks volumes to me.
Literally come here to say this. I do feel sorry for her niece. I think she looks up to her a lot so imagine it was more of a let down than Helen realises. Did anyone else spot one of Helen’s excuse ‘and also money wise…. Uuuuurgh’

Also not being mean cause I know she’s a kid, but her poor niece’s hair is fried.

Reactions: 27
Shes just happened to order two dresses that fit both perfectly while they're obviously different sizes? I know they're not hugely different in size but come on

Reactions: 14
Did you guys see Helen is at the Eden Project and they're having to take it in turns to wait outside with the dogs? Like... yeah, it's a greenhouse full of exotic plants... surely that's something you would have checked for the schedule so you could either reschedule or take the dogs to a daycare for a day?

Maybe they knew and chose to do this but seems pretty awkward to have to just sit out with the dogs as everyone else is inside having fun lol
Dogs were allowed in when I went a few years back. The domes are temp controlled to fit in with a Mediterranean climate so maybe there were one too many dog-fainting related incidents.

Literally come here to say this. I do feel sorry for her niece. I think she looks up to her a lot so imagine it was more of a let down than Helen realises. Did anyone else spot one of Helen’s excuse ‘and also money wise…. Uuuuurgh’

Also not being mean cause I know she’s a kid, but her poor niece’s hair is fried.
Helen if you're reading this: please👏stop👏trying👏to👏turn👏your👏niece👏into👏an👏 influencer👏and👏let👏the👏poor👏girl👏live👏her👏own👏life👏in👏peace👏

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.