Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2020 was a pretty below average year so it stands to reason that the award goes to a below average vlogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I was influenced by Helens penneys *primark period underpants. I went out and bought them today 😁😅

I thought she looked really good in the haul video.

Reactions: 9
So I was influenced by Helens penneys *primark period underpants. I went out and bought them today 😁😅

I thought she looked really good in the haul video.
The best she's ever looked tbh. Glowing, happy and confident.

Reactions: 6
People must really love kettles and stomach turning arse shots
The pickings were slim this year.....

I think if you'd seen any Brogan Tate vlogs you'd get why Helen won. She's just less terrible at vlogging. Well done babes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure the only reason she’s won is because who even vlogs anymore?! I can’t think of anyone even remotely interesting that does it regularly

Reactions: 15
The best she's ever looked tbh. Glowing, happy and confident.
She does look good - her make up is nice. But she definitely doesn't look the best she's ever looked, that ship sailed a very long time ago. She looks fantastic in the photos @PepsiCherry posted, her hair looks so shiny and healthy, her skin is great, etc.

She would never admit it but I think she has actually taken some of our points on board. She’s even ditched the Dick Van Dyke accent in her haul video!
It was creeping back a bit towards the end when she was talking about her ear piercings/Claire's accessories 😆 but she has definitely cooled it recently. She still can't just speak normally though - she constantly uses daft voices, and pronounces/emphasises words in odd ways. I find it really annoying, it would drive me insane in real life.

I find it so funny how she struggles in the new video describing the smells of those lush products. She really can’t find the right words and is completely uninformed. Every smell sounds the same in her words which makes it extremely pointless. Also you can notice how insecure she therefor gets talking about the products.
This is spot on - I've not watched one of her videos in quite a while but it struck me in this one that she's really inarticulate. She just doesn't have a wide vocabulary or good presentation skills and seems slightly uncomfortable. I'm guessing she's cruised along being loud and whacky for years and that's covered for the fact that she's not actually great at 'presenting' to camera.

Reactions: 17
That kettle *is* cool though. The 2021 best kettle in a vlog award goes to Ms Anderson's spotty/animal print water heating device.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That kettle *is* cool though. The 2021 best kettle in a vlog award goes to Ms Anderson's spotty/animal print water heating device.
I'll admit I wouldn't mind a kettle like that. I've looked and they're sold out though 😭

The only thing Ms. Anderson has influenced me on, other than some gaudy perspex earrings in around 2012

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I got that dress she wore to the Lion King premiere second hand but still with tags for £20 😃 Need to get it altered to fit me as it's a little big but it's very pretty

Reactions: 8
I thought that it may have, more's the pity.What brand is it? It looks like Dualit.

I like all of these.
its Haden, but a limited edition collab with Poodle&Blonde that I think theyve stopped making. I had it bookmarked for when I moved but missed it before they stopped selling!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Helen's period has gotten worse since having the vaccine. I'm not anti vaccine as I have, had the vaccine myself. I have read in various articles about women in the UK having a much heavier period or missing a period since having the vaccine. I myself had a heavier period after having it. Did anyone else in the group have the same problem?
Yes I bled for six weeks after my second
So the first one, I was on my period for and then the period after was late by about 10 days. Second vaccine I think caused me to ovulate at a different time and thought I was over 10 days late again... nope I'm pregnant!! (We were trying but in all honesty not very hard that month.... lol!!)

Just 11 weeks pregnant though so can't tell many people IRL!!
Aah congratulations so exciting 🎉🎉

She actually looks alright here you know Helen see how much better you look when your underwear fits properly?

Reactions: 7
its Haden, but a limited edition collab with Poodle&Blonde that I think theyve stopped making. I had it bookmarked for when I moved but missed it before they stopped selling!!
Thank you. It is lovely though and so covetable. I do like Helen's style, well apart from the sweary neon signs and the migrane-inducing bedroom.

Yes I bled for six weeks after my second

Aah congratulations so exciting 🎉🎉

She actually looks alright here you know Helen see how much better you look when your underwear fits properly?
It's uncomfortable otherwise, I hate Brazilian briefs for that reason, plus the world doesn't need to see my lardy lower body.

Reactions: 3
The pickings were slim this year.....
She only won it because she is the only one who's actually been consistent with "out and about" content due to the fact she can never say in her house, even during a pandemic! 🤣

Hope she thanked Philbo Baggins for all the top notch cameos he's offered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She only won it because she is the only one who's actually been consistent with "out and about" content due to the fact she can never say in her house, even during a pandemic! 🤣

Hope she thanked Philbo Baggins for all the top notch cameos he's offered 😂
Philbo Baggins - class! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.