Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread! Well done to @ktypage for the winning title suggestion - it's short, sweet and sums our Helga up perfectly.

Reactions: 22
Cheers for the new thread @Tyla73

I would say could someone do a recap but Helen is so dull she hasn't done anything. Ahah wait a sec....

1. Helen and Fiwl assembled a table. It cost £107. Her vlog title said it cost £100. Maths (or indeed English, History, Art, Geography and Science) isn't Helga's strong suit. We are all waiting to see what is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't have the skills for an in depth with photos summary of the last thread but here is a brief list of her most notable antics.
  • Went to A&E because she had a 'migraine'. Found time to document the whole thing on social media and demanded a McDonalds on the way home.
  • Shot a music video, nearly wrecking someone else's van several times in the process. Will looks especially delighted to be there.
  • Soaks her new tattoo in filthy river water whilst shooting said video and gets snarky with any followers who comment on her lack of tattoo aftercare.
  • Had a week of taking it easy after 'advice from my nearest and dearest'. Because doing anything at all is exhausting for Helen.
  • Slagged off the Euros and pretended to not understand the significance of England getting to the final of major tournament for the first time in 55 years, because she's a cool girl and can't get excited about anything that is popular.
  • Bought some really horrible Converse to add to her other zillion pairs. Still obsessed with white boots.
  • Had her hair done which turned out to be one of the worst 'do's' yet and was most definitely not worth whatever ridiculous amount of money she pays to her celebrity hairdresser
  • Bought a ridiculously oversized expensive car she doesn't need because she's all about sustainability and the environment
  • Still trying to make Phil happen as an influencer
  • Went on a #gifted holiday to Wales, did virtually no forward planning or booking stuff in advance and then was surprised when it was busy and they couldn't get in places
  • Has taken to making Insta reels where she starts off in just her pants - she only seems to own one pair
  • Finally admitted she's gained weight, isn't happy about it and has developed some terrible habits in the last 18 months. Still managed to blame other people for making her feel self conscious though, because she can't every take responsibility for anything.
I think I hit the major points there but feel free to add to it if I've missed anything.

Reactions: 31
Fancy announcing the dates your house will be empty and the fact your back door is defective. Silly mare
255506ED-1E33-40BD-947A-6652BDEDD60A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I don't have the skills for an in depth with photos summary of the last thread but here is a brief list of her most notable antics.
  • Went to A&E because she had a 'migraine'. Found time to document the whole thing on social media and demanded a McDonalds on the way home.
  • Shot a music video, nearly wrecking someone else's van several times in the process. Will looks especially delighted to be there.
  • Soaks her new tattoo in filthy river water whilst shooting said video and gets snarky with any followers who comment on her lack of tattoo aftercare.
  • Had a week of taking it easy after 'advice from my nearest and dearest'. Because doing anything at all is exhausting for Helen.
  • Slagged off the Euros and pretended to not understand the significance of England getting to the final of major tournament for the first time in 55 years, because she's a cool girl and can't get excited about anything that is popular.
  • Bought some really horrible Converse to add to her other zillion pairs. Still obsessed with white boots.
  • Had her hair done which turned out to be one of the worst 'do's' yet and was most definitely not worth whatever ridiculous amount of money she pays to her celebrity hairdresser
  • Bought a ridiculously oversized expensive car she doesn't need because she's all about sustainability and the environment
  • Still trying to make Phil happen as an influencer
  • Went on a #gifted holiday to Wales, did virtually no forward planning or booking stuff in advance and then was surprised when it was busy and they couldn't get in places
  • Has taken to making Insta reels where she starts off in just her pants - she only seems to own one pair
  • Finally admitted she's gained weight, isn't happy about it and has developed some terrible habits in the last 18 months. Still managed to blame other people for making her feel self conscious though, because she can't every take responsibility for anything.
I think I hit the major points there but feel free to add to it if I've missed anything.
Perfect 👌🏻
Also doesn't realise you can drive somewhere without going to the McDonalds drive through.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did lol at the top trumps ad, I appreciate "why it's the only game I understand how to play" 🤣
Taking the piss out of yourself is the best kind of humour BUT the look was not 80s enough for me, at all. That just looked like Helen after a few drinks in 2021. However her lipstick in the 80s looks better applied than it does now 🙄😂
And saying "why,.." infant of every statement is very 50s dumb down female, not 80s chick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was gonna say what's with the hair but I just assumed she had visited that insanely expensive guy again and this is the cut all the influencers are getting 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bleeping hate that denim sleeveless jacket but otherwise, that outfit reel was cute! Basic but cute :)

Weird comment but I like her knickers lmao

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210811-233703_Instagram.jpg

1. Where's Phil?
2. Why does she not just put other bedding on if the other stuff is in the wash? Also does that mean she is only using that ridiculously expensive yellow John Lewis stuff over and over again?
3. That is rank, bring the washing in if it's still damp. It's probably only going to get more damp overnight! It's like the 3 day clothes drying fiasco all over again.

Reactions: 31
Is she doing the naked reels so she can try and make Phil watch them and maybe wants to have sex with her? They're obviously there for sexual attention, why else, but who's attention is she after? Is Phil not giving her any anymore 🤔

It's like a teenage girl would post new sexy profile pics or take them on night out just to see if a boy she likes would see them and like or comment, Helen is giving me these vibes.

Phil! If you're on here, have sex with her so we dont have to see her arse anymore! Take one for the team! Ta!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 708931

1. Where's Phil?
2. Why does she not just put other bedding on if the other stuff is in the wash? Also does that mean she is only using that ridiculously expensive yellow John Lewis stuff over and over again?
3. That is rank, bring the washing in if it's still damp. It's probably only going to get more damp overnight! It's like the 3 day clothes drying fiasco all over again.
Phil's in the office pulling an all-nighter playing on his new computer 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So this profile came up on my discover page on insta and after going through her profile, it is blaringly obvious who the latest person Helen is copying is (and she does follow her)
She came up on mine too and I thought it all seemed a bit inspired..

Though tbf I've followed jess on and off fir a while

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.