Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Helen should come off YouTube, because it's not a viable career in the long term and it clearly affects her MH.
I don't feel bad for being on this site, I don't comment on appearances because of my own however life choices and characteristics, yes.
Influencers anger me because I feel it's an easy way to make a good amount money.
The phoning it in is what bothers me, her heart isnt in it no more you can see that by her sloppy captions and editing. It clearly bothers her when people critique her so perhaps she should start looking at getting a job in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve recently come across Helen and after watching a few of her videos she honestly begs the rock n roll thing she has to mention it in every bleeping video how rock and roll she is 🤣🤣 no you’re not and you can’t bleeping sing either n how many different fellas has she had?! Every video it seems like there’s a different guy 😳 poor Phil is just another one to add to the list he’s got the personality of a brick wall

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so sick of influencers blaming here for their poor mental health. I wouldn’t be here if so many of them just didn’t block and actively engaged with some criticism, instead they are only interested in bum lickers. They can block this site but no, Helen you’re addicted to it because you’re so self obsessed, if you only cared about your audience thatd be a start. I don’t regret 1 single post on here, because it has rules. We’re not allowed to post a lot of stuff. Thanks for sending more people our way Helga 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, there are some brutal cunts on tattle, Helga.

But how can you not expect criticism when you leave an image like this at the end of your video? To me, it screams no proof reading and no quality control. Doesn’t she create this content as a ‘job she enjoys and makes money off’?

53074D78-697B-4BBD-82BE-5123CEEDB4DD.png

Reactions: 14
It seems she’s gone back and done something to the video so it freezes and you can’t see the thumbnail posing at the end

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
As she's reading here anyway and her 'therapist' is useless, close the Tattle tab.

Put the phone down.

Now the beer/prosecco/whatever you're drinking.

Get some real therapy.

Reactions: 16
It seems she’s gone back and done something to the video so it freezes and you can’t see the thumbnail posing at the end
If she's bothering to go back and change it why not just edit it out altogether?!

It really looks like she thought we'd all go rushing off to watch her video and see what she said about Tattle and when our main interest was in the last minute where she does the weird posing, she's gone back to change it. Which means she did leave that part there by accident and also that she was checking the thread for our reaction to the video.

That really is not healthy behaviour. Helen is far more obsessed with Tattle than Tattle is with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The phoning it in is what bothers me, her heart isnt in it no more you can see that by her sloppy captions and editing. It clearly bothers her when people critique her so perhaps she should start looking at getting a job in the real world.
She looked at tattle, caught up on the last five threads, had a whinge and posted that video because tattle is a hot topic at the moment and she was fishing for compliments.

Speaking of quality content (under Helen Anderson threads): 😂😂😂

1269B098-E00C-407C-A81B-1507F50272A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, there are some brutal cunts on tattle, Helga.

But how can you not expect criticism when you leave an image like this at the end of your video? To me, it screams no proof reading and no quality control. Doesn’t she create this content as a ‘job she enjoys and makes money off’?

View attachment 756037
There's a whole 1 minute 40 seconds of that... wth?

What was she doing before she altered the video?

Oh gotcha #awks

Reactions: 3
Couldn't help it. Have a nice weekend, my fellow jealous & sad no-life trolls 😘

1631294476731.png
1631294529638.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I haven’t watched the video and I’m just going off comments here but to answer your question @BillieR.

So I’m probably going to come across a bit contradictory with my answer and my apologies for the ramble I’m about to go on.

Have I made bitchy comments about her that won’t be nice for her to read? Yes.

Do I regret what I’ve said? If I was to look back on everything I’ve written in these threads I probably would find things I’ve went a bit far on but for the most part no.

I’ve only commented on what’s she’s put out in the world- I’ll be honest I unfollowed/unsubscribed last year so yes there have been times I have actively searched for her content when I’ve done a recap or sent a screenshot so yes I hold my hands up I am a hypocrite when I’ve asked why does she look here if we upset/anger her? When I myself have called her content boring and still watched. Going forward I probably won’t seek her out not because I’ve had an epiphany but because her content doesn’t interest me anymore.

As for the comments on her video calling us evil trolls from a personal experience I’ve found almost everyone nothing but lovely and supportive, singling out you guys I remember telling you my marriage had ended and you were all absolute sweethearts and I will always be thankful for your kindness towards me. Yes Helen in a weird way I do consider these guys as friends I’ve never met.

I can guarantee people have got content ideas from Tattle and as much as they complain about the site they would complain even more if they clicked on their thread and people weren’t talking about them to quote Oscar Wilde “there is only one thing in life worse than being talked about and that’s not being talked about”.
I’ve said before I come to these threads for the people on these threads not for the people these threads are about.

As for “they say I’m not working hard” comment I’m sorry Helen you may very well work hard behind the scenes and not show us but filming yourself going to McDonald’s drive thru and getting a McDonald’s breakfast is not hard work.

I’ll wrap my attempt at writing something longer than the Harry Potter books now guys and wish you all a fabulous weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've not read much of the Helen threads but from others I do read, I have to admit I was a little scared everyone here was going to be all "omg hi helen" or think I was a friend or family member and start shouting at me haha.

So thanks for not doing that! 😆

I agree and disagree with different parts of what everyone has said. It's really interesting.
I think gossiping is almost human nature and as much as many of us might try not to, we're drawn to it. I do have to say though, I don't like people criticising others appearance and weight and I wish that didn't happen here. But then I'm still here so I don't have much of a leg to stand on!

Reactions: 12
I very seldom comment on here but..

I don't have sympathy for influencers that can't take criticism despite doing nothing (because sorry, being an instagrammer is not a real job!) and earning thousands upon thousands a year for it. Their whole lives are based upon consumerism and capitalism - receiving free luxury items and it's their sole job to encourage people who probably earn no where near as much as them to spend their hard earned wages trying to attain a lifestyle that looks similar to there's. It doesn't sit right with me when you're pissing away £100 on a bin, holding onto dyson hairdryers because it's MINE, filling your house up with shite with money you're earned from big brands and ADS when there are children literally starving in this world.
Remember a few xmases ago her sister, Kerry, gave a donation to a third world country in Helen's name as Helen's gift instead of a physical item? Helen said she was happy about it but her face said otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched the video and I’m just going off comments here but to answer your question @BillieR.

So I’m probably going to come across a bit contradictory with my answer and my apologies for the ramble I’m about to go on.

Have I made bitchy comments about her that won’t be nice for her to read? Yes.

Do I regret what I’ve said? If I was to look back on everything I’ve written in these threads I probably would find things I’ve went a bit far on but for the most part no.

I’ve only commented on what’s she’s put out in the world- I’ll be honest I unfollowed/unsubscribed last year so yes there have been times I have actively searched for her content when I’ve done a recap or sent a screenshot so yes I hold my hands up I am a hypocrite when I’ve asked why does she look here if we upset/anger her? When I myself have called her content boring and still watched. Going forward I probably won’t seek her out not because I’ve had an epiphany but because her content doesn’t interest me anymore.

As for the comments on her video calling us evil trolls from a personal experience I’ve found almost everyone nothing but lovely and supportive, singling out you guys I remember telling you my marriage had ended and you were all absolute sweethearts and I will always be thankful for your kindness towards me. Yes Helen in a weird way I do consider these guys as friends I’ve never met.

I can guarantee people have got content ideas from Tattle and as much as they complain about the site they would complain even more if they clicked on their thread and people weren’t talking about them to quote Oscar Wilde “there is only one thing in life worse than being talked about and that’s not being talked about”.
I’ve said before I come to these threads for the people on these threads not for the people these threads are about.

As for “they say I’m not working hard” comment I’m sorry Helen you may very well work hard behind the scenes and not show us but filming yourself going to McDonald’s drive thru and getting a McDonald’s breakfast is not hard work.

I’ll wrap my attempt at writing something longer than the Harry Potter books now guys and wish you all a fabulous weekend.

Still here to duck up your ex-husband if you need it btw. 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm more of a lurker on this thread as I do find it really funny/interesting to read and I've watched Helen for ages and do enjoy her videos in a strange way from time to time but do watch them with a critical eye and a big pinch of salt.

I'm shocked she mentioned Tattle by name in her video - surely it is just going to send more people here.

I think what a lot of people fail to recognise about sites like Tattle is that it is just the flipside of the (usually) heavily filtered/censored youtube comment section. It's accountability and criticism and frustration towards the content rather than the arse-licking comments below the video.

At the end of the day, Helen, just as any 'influencer' has chose a very publicly facing job and she and only she decides what she puts out there. She does it purely for financial gain at this point whereas it started as a hobby/ego boost.

As it is her job and she's doing it for an income, it is essentially a consumer interaction and she has no control over who views her content or how they react. So although it must be hard to read these things, it's a double edged sword and she cannot have her privileged lifestyle without it.

Plus, you lot are all hilarious and I would far rather be stuck in a room with the people behind the tattle usernames than the people being discussed on the threads on here. I get the feeling that a lot of tattlers are actually very sweet and would be loyal friends with a strong sense of right and wrong and that is what brings people to tattle, the sense of injustice and lack of accountability in 'influencer' culture.

Maybe I'm overthinking it - sometimes I struggle with the morals of being on this site but at the end of the day what happens on tattle stays on tattle and I rarely see anything so bad said on here that I think it is unjustified or crosses a line, and often in that case users call it out amongst themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Still makes me wince when I see her putting her skincare on after admitting last year that she often doesn’t wash her hands after going to the toilet. Do you guys remember when she was making birthday goody bags for her friends and she was mixing all the sweets together with her hands, rings on too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Their whole lives are based upon consumerism and capitalism - receiving free luxury items and it's their sole job to encourage people who probably earn no where near as much as them to spend their hard earned wages trying to attain a lifestyle that looks similar to there's. It doesn't sit right with me when you're pissing away £100 on a bin, holding onto dyson hairdryers because it's MINE, filling your house up with shite with money you're earned from big brands and ADS when there are children literally starving in this world.
I completely agree, it's the consumerism supporting capitalism that's gross. I hope we're about to see a change, especially now people are aware of how much content is an AD and especially after how certain influencers have behaved during Covid. Nor that I wish anything bad on the people doing the influencing, I'm sure it's lovely earning £££ and encouraging people who earn less than you to spend their money on tat, but it's mad how it's a viable option. I suppose the same could be said about other jobs as well, but I really question the ethics of influencing and wonder when they'll start being seen as an extension of brand marketing.

(Of course, there are people putting out content who aren't absorbed with consumerism who make genuine well thought out videos about sustainability, minimalism etc but I wouldn't class them as 'influencers'.)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.