Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Helen on the 9th September: I just want the Tattle trolls to stop talking about me

* two weeks later*
Helen: FILLLLLLL they’ve stopped talking about me

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Kindred

She doesn’t half chat some shit 🙄. It always amuses me when Helen claims to ‘ooze confidence’ because she’s so obviously desperately insecure.
She absolutely does not ooze confidence, what she has is overcompensation of being incredibly insecure, it comes out as taking the piss out of yourself, being louder and "funnier" in social situations than others, pulling faces A LOT. Outrageous fashion choices to look like you don't care because you're so confident! And then all the nakedness and relationships. The word-vomit!
It's all a sign of a severe lack of confidence.
It took me years to get out of this state of mind myself for I too was as abnoxious as Helen when I was a teen/young adult 😕
Once you emotionally mature you no longer act the way Helen does.

Juststopit

VIP Member
Don't you guys find it hilarious to potentially traumatise the person you supposedly love? Lighten up haterz

• Haha
  • Sick
i just find it a bit mad that someone with 300,000+ instagram followers would think it’s appropriate to tag her 17 year old nieces public instagram on her story, how can she/her sister not see how irresponsible that is!

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Why does she keep trying to make her niece an influencer? She has done the matching dresses thing with a couple of other people and its so odd. There is no way I would want o wear the same dress as my bestie.
I hope her niece goes down a different route. I don’t want to be mean about a child but I get the feeling the apple hasn’t fell far from auntie’s tree after watching her in the new car vlog.

tinyc

6AF5789D-DBC3-4538-AF2B-CA4D346E8470.png

this outfit looks incredibly uncomfortable, like she can’t move her arms. I feel claustrophobic looking at her

• Haha
  • Sick

Emmapism

VIP Member
You know a time when influencers were sort of seen as regular people but with slightly better lives than the people that watched them? Slightly better looking partners so people felt they were sort of aspirational?

Remember that?

Christ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

rivers

I'm here on tattle so I'm not here to criticise but I am genuinely intrigued...

Has that video made any of you from the Helen threads regretful for things you've written or think about what you write going forward? Here or on other threads?

Genuine question!
I haven't seen the video but assuming she talks about Tattle so yes, to be entirely honest. I think it can be easy to get swept up in criticism and not realize there is a person behind the discussion. I personally avoid in engaging with some topics on this thread as I think they're a bit much. I also think sometimes I've made unfair assumptions and comments that I regret posting to this thread. It is someone's life and I know I would find it so hard to function knowing there's a forum like this out there about me. You don't have to look but like... you would.

Do I regret being here in general though? Not really. I began posting here however because I was just so frustrated with her attitude, she was my fav creator and someone I looked up to for many years and it just began to feel like she didn't give a shit about any of her followers. The irresponsible attitude towards the pandemic, the meanness and rudeness to followers, the annoying loud persona, the low effort content... these are things that people have tried to bring up in a kind way but we were just treated in a hostile rude manner or blocked. I feel guilty sometimes but then she refuses to take responsibility for her actions and I just get more fucked off seeing her brought up by people I enjoy as a 'fav creator'. It feels like the only place I can speak openly about my frustrations is here.

Youtubers don't owe us shit but acting like people are nasty for asking questions or criticizing your bad behaviour when you share every single detail of your life online, down to your pubes, is just sheer arrogance. Literally, I don't think I'd be here if she tried to own up to her actions genuinely or had some sort of meaningful dialogue - we all make mistakes but at least pretend you give a shit about the people who look up to you.

tldr of long post: Yes, sometimes I regret it but I feel very frustrated and often annoyed by Helen's behaviour and there is nowhere else to express this emotion lol

• Heart

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
If my partner bought a fucking handbag with other wedding money I’d be pissed. Wedding money is for both people not for one to have a Gucci handbag. Even if I was a guest who contributed towards the money I’d be annoyed that one of them decided to spend it on themselves and not spend on something that can be shared between the two of them - they could’ve had a holiday somewhere for that amount of money. But that’s Helen all over, only thinking of herself.

BooksNCats

What really makes me howl with irony is that people like Helen, so-called influencers, have built a career on having opinions on things but expects her followers to nod along like dogs without any criticism whatsoever? At least my opinion is authentic and not paid for unlike all of hers...

Gossiping is not trolling at all, I hate this misconception. I am not seeking Helen out to do mischief or harass her, that is trolling. Imagine thinking you're being trolled because someone (in a forum!) calls you out for lying about your clothes size or unfollowing you because you broke all the COVID rules....repeatedly.

phatnats

The thing that grinds my gears the most about Helga is that everything is so *forced*. She’s such a try hard and it’s so boring. That “rock chick” style is completely contrived, she never just throws something on and looks effortlessly cool, her make up is waaaaay too much, the hair extensions are dated and ratty looking, and don’t start me on the house decor. She’s always performing, “Like me! Like me! Look at my cool house and my funky kettle!” Like, no-one cares love. You’ve got 300k plus followers but you’re lucky if you get 25k views. I unfollowed her YouTube channel weeks ago but I keep seeing her thumbnails on my homepage, and her content is so disjointed and she’s clearly *screaming* for attention. Sorry, but she’s old news. No-one cares anymore.

Kitten458

If you’re on the Internet, have a large following and are doing things which are questionable (breaking lockdown rules, photoshopping images, not being clear about ads) you should be held accountable. But influencer culture is now ‘see a negative comment, block it’ and saying anyone with a different opinion is a hater. Doing that and not owning your mistakes has created sites like Tattle where people are frustrated that their once favourite YouTuber is actually not a nice person.

To me, Helen seems deeply insecure. She’s brought her followers attention to Tattle perhaps in the hopes they’ll flood here and tell us all how nasty we are, but also to put on a front and ‘prove’ it doesn’t bother her. Helen, take initiative and do something - quit social media for a while or discuss things in depth with your therapist. I genuinely used to love your content, but there’s too much I disagree with now to be a passive watcher.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Just watched the latest offering.

Hands up who's shocked that Helen doesn't wear a mask on the tube or in the hairdressers?

So much gurning and so many weird expressions, It's like when you give a kid sugarry squash.

I do like the dark hair colour.

Whyyyyy do her feet look so dirty first thing in the morning!?

Screenshot_20210920-211608_YouTube.jpg

This foundation shade ain't the one is it :oops:
Screenshot_20210920-212242_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Tyla73

VIP Member
Her minions are probably tearing us apart in the comments section but she hardly interacts with her fans at all and only started reposting her supporters after it’s been mentioned on here how much stuff fans tag her in and she ignores.
I had a quick scan of the comments and they are completely predictable - they are mostly people telling her how wonderful she is, how she’s the best thing on the YouTube etc and generally showing far too much emotional attachment to a stranger who’s only role in their life is making sub par videos for them to watch, who rarely interacts with them. A few of them say they’ve nipped over here to check us out and are appalled by the fact the forum is allowed to exist, that we’re all sad, jealous people with no lives etc. Totally standard stuff that we’ve all seen a zillion times before and absolutely no critical thinking skills on display anywhere.

One of the comments says that people who post here are “ incels obvs” which perfectly sums up the intellect of her fans for me 😆.

Attachments

• Haha

TalulahGB

What a lot to catch up on.
Nearly two months worth for me (yep I've been too busy to even read)

Just caught up with the lastest about the new video.
I don't think Tattle is a bad place. Yes, comment are very critical but it's constructive criticism.

So many times there has been comments about ideas she could use for future videos (if only she researchs the information first)
When we saw her spiralling, we would be concerned and hoped she would read here so it may see that she needed to seek help.

We are not bad people. We just wish she would try harder with her job.

She has an amazing number of followers. How about using that to promote health worries like checking breasts (Sarah Hardings death has broken me)
What about smear tests?. The numbers of woman receiving them has plummeted in the past few years since Jade Goody has been forgotten (never by me)

I am a Norwich girl and even some local stories have been hitting the headlines over the past few weeks like the Seals on the Norfolk coast being harassed. There is even a petition to strengthen laws.

How about using your following to campaign for the greater good?

Also I saw someone comment saying how she should gift her over endulgent gifts from companies. What a great idea. I bet she doesn't use most of the beauty etc products she gets given. Maybe to a competition so followers can win a bundle of goodies.

Give back Helen. Use your space and power for the better. It will make you feel good

Ok, rant done. Over and out 😂

• Heart