Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I'm not familiar with this either, but I did catch up to a lot of threads in one go so the comments could have been deleted.
Can anyone explain what happened re: one of Helen's friends posting here?

Reactions: 3
Her wardrobe is absolutely ridiculous. I've never known one person to need so many clothes

Reactions: 12
Fiwl has that Hayley Joel Osment thing going on, where there's a large expanse of face, but all the features are squished into a small bit in the middle. Cute on a red panda, not so much on a human.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I do hope @Lunamoon22 is doing ok. It’s been quite a while and she was quite the personality 🥺💕✨
Me too. I wish there was a way to find out if she was ok, I get no one is tied to here but it was always sketchy to me how she disappeared after Helen posted about here and Luna’s amazing recaps on her insta story.

I’ll be honest Luna’s disappearance lives rent free in my head and I come up with all these theories about it, my current one is that Luna is Beth and Ben found out and pulled the plug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ben and Beth broke up? I think I’m clutching at straws for gossip- I remember that conversation from the friend of a friend 😄 I do feel like I’ve seen mention of a friend posting a good while ago too- maybe in GG days?

Reactions: 2
Ben and Beth broke up? I think I’m clutching at straws for gossip- I remember that conversation from the friend of a friend 😄 I do feel like I’ve seen mention of a friend posting a good while ago too- maybe in GG days?
No no sorry Ben & Beth are still together and happily engaged it’s just my wild theory that Luna is Beth and Ben found out and made her stop Tattling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only 13k views so far on her garden party vid. Why not mention in the title it was a Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville inspired party?! Like she’s not even attempting to gain more views where possible.

Reactions: 6
No no sorry Ben & Beth are still together and happily engaged it’s just my wild theory that Luna is Beth and Ben found out and made her stop Tattling.
I love this theory, it would be amazing if Beth was Luna 🤣. I suspect that Ben is probably just as big a prat as Helen though, so Beth is presumably prepared to put up with a high level of nonsense from people in her life.

I do wonder what happened to Luna too, she disappeared so abruptly. I think there are 3 likely possibilities:
  1. She had a 'what am I doing with my life' moment mid post and decided to just stop (the amount of effort going into the recaps was massive and must have been very time consuming).
  2. She inadvertently broke a Tattle rule and got banned.
  3. She is someone who knows Helen and either got caught out or thought she was about to be and stopped before it happened.

Reactions: 26
First second of her last video :View attachment 742734
Why.
She always ruins her outfits. This was my exact thoughts while watching her reel:
FFS why is she naked, put your bread rolls away women. Oh, those are nice jeans. Oh and that white blouse, yeah that's cute-just tuck it in-no no. Why are you tying it like that, it'll get all creased! What the duck is that ugly thing you're holding. Don't put it on-Don't! Oh God. Some high top trainers would look nice-wait no. Not those trotter boots again. Why. Well now you look tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
her views are so terrible omg, where does she get her money from to sustain this consuming lifestyle

Reactions: 8
Nothing will ever convince me she isn't up to her eyes in consumer debt, it's the only way she could continue to spend as much as she does. She's a fool, it will all come on top at some point in the next few years.

Also, why tie a cropped shirt - it was a perfectly nice shirt just as it was.

Reactions: 18
Nothing will ever convince me she isn't up to her eyes in consumer debt, it's the only way she could continue to spend as much as she does. She's a fool, it will all come on top at some point in the next few years.

Also, why tie a cropped shirt - it was a perfectly nice shirt just as it was.
Ofc she is - she has everything on finance!

Isn't she just copying how that other influencer with the same hair wears it? Except Helen's looks shitter

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.