Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just find it a bit mad that someone with 300,000+ instagram followers would think it’s appropriate to tag her 17 year old nieces public instagram on her story, how can she/her sister not see how irresponsible that is!

Reactions: 30
I watched what have I done to her hair.

Her niece genuinely looked gutted when she was saying about Helen forgetting about their road trip, must be a bit of a smack in the face to her watching her go here there and everywhere.

I also picked up on the fact that not researching an animal or reptile in this case, before purchasing them must be a family trait.

Personally I’d of mixed some Olaplex into those dyes to give the hair some nourishment. The purple side definitely needs touching up also.

Finally the dress(es) the extra dress was in no way an accidental purchase they’re different sizes for a start. I wonder if it’s because they’re kinda on the baggy side, if Helen went down a couple of sizes and found it not to fit her?

Reactions: 19
i just find it a bit mad that someone with 300,000+ instagram followers would think it’s appropriate to tag her 17 year old nieces public instagram on her story, how can she/her sister not see how irresponsible that is!
Yeah but who really gives a tit about Helen Anderson's niece ... Like, enough to actually cause problems

Reactions: 4
It just occurred to me, I only really follow one other thread here, jade billington, (though I tried to start a Tessar Goad one and no one has responded… someone please come talk to me there 🤣) and even absent Jade is more interesting than Helen at the moment 🤣

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is she still trying to prove that she is "totally happy and comfortable" since her and Matthew split? He didn't always come across as the nicest guy but he seemed a perfect fit for her terrible ways.

Reactions: 19
Is it me or is she still trying to prove that she is "totally happy and comfortable" since her and Matthew split? He didn't always come across as the nicest guy but he seemed a perfect fit for her terrible ways.
Yeah! She said something along the lines of [in a feelings and faves vid I think it was] that they were not together longer than they were married. It took a longgggggg time for them to get divorced so I'm gonna take a guess and say it was arduous and they weren't on good terms like she said they were when Maff visited when she was with Mark. They don't follow each other on Insta anymore and if the whole process was long and drawn out as it seems, can you really blame her for trying to put across everything is fine?

Reactions: 6
They were only married for 3 months before they separated, uk law says you've to wait 1 year before starting divorce proceedings, so that's 1 year of duck all then another however long to agree on everything

Reactions: 12
They were only married for 3 months before they separated, uk law says you've to wait 1 year before starting divorce proceedings, so that's 1 year of duck all then another however long to agree on everything
I remember how happy she was that she got to keep the house. Regardless of what we all think of Helen, she deserved to keep it because she paid for it!

I remember how happy she was that she got to keep the house. Regardless of what we all think of Helen, she deserved to keep it because she paid for it!
They went halfers, she had to buy out his half!
Also, maff did most of the work redecorating!

Yeah! She said something along the lines of [in a feelings and faves vid I think it was] that they were not together longer than they were married. It took a longgggggg time for them to get divorced so I'm gonna take a guess and say it was arduous and they weren't on good terms like she said they were when Maff visited when she was with Mark. They don't follow each other on Insta anymore and if the whole process was long and drawn out as it seems, can you really blame her for trying to put across everything is fine?
I understand it's a long process and it must be extremely challenging however I just watch a very sad woman who has issues with attachment

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm do glad my divorce was done and dusted so quick I couldn't cope with being like Helen and having it taken, what was it, 3 years? To divorce

Reactions: 10
I’m interested by the perception that Maff, Mark and now Phil never contributed financially. They all have full time jobs and given how petty and grasping Helen is about shared finance stuff with everyone in her life I can’t imagine her ever living with a bloke and not making sure he pays his way.

Reactions: 14
Helens latest Instagram camping post, every pic except one she is hiding her stomach.
Conscious much or something else…… 👀 x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm so salty how she literally does bugger all workwise. I'm so bloody tired with work at the moment I have had zero time to do anything socially. I'm feeling very bitter at the min.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm so salty how she literally does bugger all workwise. I'm so bloody tired with work at the moment I have had zero time to do anything socially. I'm feeling very bitter at the min.
I'm with you, when work is exhausting it's really hard watching people potter around every day and call it work. The good news is, you'll have a normal work ethic for the rest of your working life and some of these influencers will have a shock one day when the bubble bursts.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.