Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised that she put up a new video 4 days ago and none of us have noticed/watched it. I wonder if she’ll really be happy that Tattle have stopped talking about her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just realised that she put up a new video 4 days ago and none of us have noticed/watched it. I wonder if she’ll really be happy that Tattle have stopped talking about her?!
She’s probably just been on a bender 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Helen on the 9th September: I just want the Tattle trolls to stop talking about me

* two weeks later*
Helen: FILLLLLLL they’ve stopped talking about me

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I saw it on my suggested videos, wondered why on earth I'd want to hear anything hair related from Helen or her hairdresser and kept scrolling.

Reactions: 16

We still think she’s a knobhead, even if we’re not putting that energy into sentences on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Truth be told, I'm not annoyed enough about her current actions to give a tit. Helen is in therapy, which appears to be working to some degree but not enough to make her watchable yet.

I miss you guys (❤) but have nothing interesting to say about Helen. Hopefully she continues to work on herself and sees where our criticisms come from then creates better, more responsible, content and ends up happier. Hope you trolls are all well too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Off subject... Are any of the UK tattlers effected by the shortage of petrol?

Reactions: 3
Off subject... Are any of the UK tattlers effected by the shortage of petrol?
Yes! I have to go to Manchester next week (I live in Leeds) so I'm walking everywhere this week to try save my petrol. My colleague went to 6 petrol stations today and managed to get a quarter of a tank but that's all.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes, I think most people who drive have been affected in some way. My husband has gone to see his elderly, unwell Mum for a few days and had to do a lot of careful planning to be sure to have enough fuel to get there and back (it’s a 400 mile round trip). My cousin gets married this weekend so again we’ve planned carefully to make sure we can get there and back (60 mile round trip) which basically involves me not using my car this week. But that’s nothing compared to all the essential workers who are now struggling to get to work because they can’t get fuel. It’s carnage.

Bringing it back on topic, I wonder if Helga has been to fill up her gas guzzler car for all her essential trips to Waitrose. There will be loads of selfish idiots who work from home or drive 10 miles a week who’ve queued for petrol they don’t need so they can feel secure with their full tanks.

Reactions: 17
Yes slightly! Our car was on red so we managed to go at a quieter time two days ago and get £30 worth- I’m quite heavily pregnant now and our closest triage unit is about 25 miles away, hopefully won’t have to use it but I needed to preempt emergency! Trying not to use it to save it! Hope you’re all okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t drive but work in a GP surgery and we’re doing a lot of home visits atm so petrol is rare, it’s going in the work group chat what stations have petrol

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I usually lurk but yeah, I had to wait two hours for petrol. Managed to have a man almost attack me during that time too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.