Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
Here's my friend Scooby
He's says I'm fantastic
We're drunk by two thirty
I'm fake and he's plastic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Felix45

I just checked out the book on Amazon
Here's a sample of the text:

This is your bench
Where you’ll witness great joy.
From here you will rest
See the growth of our boy. 🤮

I think we can all continue the great work:

This is daddy's room
Where you'll witness no joy
Because I've tied him up
And taken away his toy

OVER TO YOU TATTLERS 😉😁
There once was a princey called Harry
Who I had decided to marry
I stalked him like mad
And now he's your dad
But it's doubtful that long I will tarry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

freda19

VIP Member
She's written a book for white families is the only explanation I can come up with. Daddy could have bee a lady in the army and... oh the opportunities she had and she just couldn't do it. Pathetic old whore.
Good point actually. Missed a trick there.
--------------------------------------------
This is our garden
where we take arty pics
Photo shopped to bollox
Cos we think the public are dicks.

This is our kitchen
where dad and I roast chicken
and make healthy waffles
and get a bit of dick in.

This room is for Doris
Where she hides my dangly earrings.
Sadly she's not here today
but in court at another hearing.

This is the norty hole
concealed behind the kitchen.
Where mummy locks up daddy
when she's tired of all his bitchin'

This is your lovely bedroom
with windows ceiling to floor
with bunk beds for the nannies
and 5 locks on the door.

Back into the garden
where the wet-backs gardeners toil all day
and where Porka viewed my chickens
and asked "Are you OK?"

No one ever asks that
so aunt Porka left me broken.
To those cunts in the UK
I was just another token.😢

Yeah,this poem has gone off topic
but your dad is just a runt!:mad:
I really wanted William
but got stuck with the ginger cunt.😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Apparently JCMH is going to release his book in the summer. Its a reworking of a Dr Seuss classic called "The twat in a hat"

829a09959deb8e5262eb16c26e31f136.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Baguette

VIP Member
I asked my friend Scobie
How my bench felt
Forgot it was sunny
He's starting to melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I just checked out the book on Amazon
Here's a sample of the text:

This is your bench
Where you’ll witness great joy.
From here you will rest
See the growth of our boy. 🤮

I think we can all continue the great work:

This is daddy's room
Where you'll witness no joy
Because I've tied him up
And taken away his toy

OVER TO YOU TATTLERS 😉😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
The old thread was locked and I still have a few more pages to read, but (and maybe I'm just a hard ass) I would never accept him back in the family if I were them. Regardless of whether or not Smeg is manipulating him, I just do not understand how anyone can actually turn on their own family the way he has, especially since they always had a good relationship. I can't even be mad at Smeg. She's just being herself. Harry is the one who went along with it. I don't care if he looked uncomfortable during certain parts of the interview, or if he didn't know exactly what she would say. He had the opportunity to set the record straight. Instead, he not only went along with it, he twisted the knife a little deeper with the "my father and brother are trapped" crap. He did all this while he knew his grandfather was dying. He is a piece of dog shit as far as I'm concerned. Who cares who's manipulating him to turn on his family? The fact that anyone is able to should be concerning. If it wasn't Smeg, it would have been someone else.

Besides, as many on here have pointed out, he probably always had these feelings, but Smeg was a convenient excuse for him to be able to finally let them out. It reminds me of a joke a comedian told one time about meeting a famous comedian. He tried to talk with the guy, but the famous comedian just walked away from him. Another comedian told him that "he's just shy". The comedian telling the story said he doesn't buy the "just shy" excuse. He thinks that @$$holes have been waiting their entire lives to be famous or rich so that they're free to be the @$$holes they've always wanted to be. I think that definitely applies to Harry.

Anger does eat away at your soul and your peace of mind, so by all means let the anger go. But don't accept Judas back into the family. Wish him well, be there for him, but keep him at arms length. Even that is being more generous than I would be. There are some things you just don't do and can't come back from and that's betraying your family.
You are so right about anger eating away at your soul and peace of mind. My dad got together with another woman less than a year after my mum, his wife of 46 years, passed away suddenly. He was besotted with the new woman, talked about her endlessly, and made quips to me like, “We can‘t live in the past. We have to move on.” All while I was still knee deep in grief for my mum and destroyed by his ease to ‘move on’ with someone else so quickly after a 46 year marriage.

I became a seething bag of rage over the situation. I was full of hatred and ill feeling. I was angry and bitter and feeling vengeful. Thankfully, I worked things through with the help of a bereavement counsellor and things are now good between me, dad, and his lady friend. I realised it was not worth hanging on to all this bitter rage and desire for ‘revenge’. It was making me so unhappy and causing many hurtful rows all over the place. After a few heart to hearts with my dad about how I was feeling, under the planning and guidance of my counsellor, we both came to understand each other’s point of view. I was able to tie a red ribbon round all my bitter, nasty feelings and them go (Counsellor’s analogy but it worked!).

I know that if I hadn’t seen a counsellor to work through my bitterness, I would still be feeling the same today, many years on. And what’s more, I would be so very unhappy.

It is clear that Harry is also a seething bag of rage at this point. He will never be happy until he can work things out with his family and he can let his resentment go. I fear that Smeggy will be discouraging any such heart to hearts and reconciliations. She will see renewed family relationships as a threat and so she will strongly advise against them. So Haz will continue to feel bitter, nasty, angry and out for revenge. I can see it a mile off. I feel Smeggy enjoys having Haz in a state of anger and turmoil with only ‘her’ on his side. The more bitter he feels, the more satisfied she becomes.

Sorry for the emotional outburst. The talk of ‘anger eating away at you‘ really struck a chord for me and it is clear that this is what is happening with Haz (and she is encouraging it, no doubt about that in my mind).

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Chita

VIP Member
Harry&Meghan
Here is the bench we always sat on
To think of the people we both shat on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

kev1974

VIP Member
This is my bench
There's a bit of a stench
From my marvellous minge
Which captured the ginge.

I pissed in the woods
Then locked up Harry's goods
I'm jealous of Kate
Her photos are great.

My mother's a baddy
I don't care about daddy
I worked on a yacht
As my acting's not hot.

My stans spout pure bile
I use folks for a while
Lawyers give me a smile
And I've paps on speed dial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Chita

VIP Member
Quote from his speech at the con-cert last night -
"I believe misinformation is a global humanitarian crisis"

Says bloke who lied about being privately married 3 days before his public wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Old post from fb newsfeed. When you see something like this it really brings it home that JCMH is as much use as a chocolate teapot.
Screenshot_20210504-145000_Facebook.jpg

• Heart

WordSalad

VIP Member
This is your bench
where you'll witness great joy
Our families are dust.
Who's next to destroy?
This is my father
he's old and he's frail
But I never see him
he's too pale and stale
He paid for my college
he paid for my teeth
But now all I give him
is plenty of grief

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I agree totally. I am not American but I have American friends and family and not one of those has a good word for Hazno and his pathetic wife. They were horrified at that interview and do not believe the RF are racist. They continually tell me not to take things written on Twitter and what Hollywood have to say as being the way the majority of Americans believe. The power brokers in USA unfortunately yell the loudest and control most of the media including social media and therefore they push their own agenda but that does not tell the whole story. There is a silent majority who have more important things to do than listen to those woke idiots.

I do not believe that Hazno and his pathetic wife have any chance whatsoever to take down the monachy. It’s bullshit. Maybe they think they can but they cannot. If it was at all possible, that interview would have started the ball rolling which is what they thought would happen. Surprise, surprise. The British people and those of the Commonwealth stood up for THEIR Royal Family. That interview has done damage to everyone involved, that’s all we need to know.

The RF haven’t even used their big guns yet on those two dimwits. I am sure the RF have things that could damage their reputation overnight, they just haven’t worried enough to use them yet but they will if they have to.
It makes you wonder, doesn’t it, how much that pair expected, and wanted, the RF and British People to be negatively affected by their interview? Except it all backfired. But, saying it didn’t backfire...

Would those two have been happy if BLM groups started protesting in the streets about the perceived racism towards her?
Would they be delighted if rioting and looting had broken out as a result of their ‘claims’?
Would they have been over the moon if a Republican movement started to gain huge traction in the U.K. and national ‘abolish the monarchy‘ protest marches took place?
Would they feel pleased if Commonwealth countries like Canada, NZ and Aus started protesting and demanding the fall of the U.K. monarchy?
Did they expect that things would explode after their interview, leaving the RF and the British people to be viewed as the racist pariahs of the world?
Did they expect fireworks, marches, protests, and riots as a result of their Oprah claims both in the U.K. and beyond?

I can‘t help but think that those two wished for all the above to happen. That they imagined everyone watching their interview would be outraged and determined to destroy the U.K. and the RF as a result. They wanted all our names and reputations to be trashed and so that they could emerge heroic victims. The ultimate revenge.

Does anyone else think that their desire for revenge and ‘their truth’ to be believed would be so strong as to wish for such devastating destruction of the U.K, the commonwealth, and the RF?

When I read that these two did not expect the ‘backlash’ they received from the interview, I find myself translating that to mean...’We didn’t expect people to side with the RF and Britain, we expected people to be outraged on our behalf and to shout it from the rooftops. We thought our confessions would create fireworks worldwide and people would pour sympathy on us’. Instead of fireworks, they got a damp squib. Instead of sympathy and adoration, they received utter scorn and ridicule. That is what they were not expecting.

If they were indeed expecting to unleash such an attack on us all, their own flesh and blood included, I cannot comprehend such wickedness. If I feel like that having never met the pair, how on earth must his father and brother feel? They can let their anger go but how do you forgive that?

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I have to sat Richard Eden of the Mail is absolutely slaying twitter recently. He's having too much fun mocking them

SmartSelect_20210504-185614_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76