Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread! Count down to 100 started!
Thank you for the title @Chita
Pic by @Scotch Mist
tumblr_f20d2c5b54506ae87e38dd2d59a83a4d_641b22ce_1280.jpg

Wiki

Last thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Welcome to the new thread! Count down to 100 started!
Thank you for the title @Chita
Pic by @Scotch Mist
View attachment 556742

Wiki

Last thread

Thanks for the lovely new thread @Rubythefirebat and @Chita Unfortunately I can't take credit for that pic as I nicked it!

However...... I'm currently moonlighting from the Harkles with @Facehugger travelling time and space to try and eradicate the Harkles timeline 😉
Polish_20210502_204714776.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ah, the loveliness of a brand new thread :)

❤ Many thanks to @Rubythefirebat , @Chita and @Scotch Mist ❤

My vague recollections of the last thread are:

We all disliked Harry's wife. We're not to fond of Harry either but there was some sympathy for anyone in an abusive relationship.

We went on a bit about Harry's wife going into American politics.

There wasn't that much discussion about fake bumps and surrogates. We all agreed that Harry's wife is a liar.

We went a bit of tangent discussing American politics, other tangents included the root of English words, plural and singular of various farm animals and fish. And the shock of considering yourself to be left wing yet agreeing with Piers Morgan. This led to another tangent where we discussed having no faith in politicians whatsoever.

And that's all I can remember really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Good punchy title I'm off to read about 20 odd pages on the last thread

Reactions: 26
YAY!
I got a thread title! My first ever
WooHoo!
Thankyou all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I am super proud of the thread I started way back when, shocked its almost at 100! She hasn't Markled us yet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Thanks for the lovely new thread @Rubythefirebat and @Chita Unfortunately I can't take credit for that pic as I nicked it!

However...... I'm currently moonlighting from the Harkles with @Facehugger travelling time and space to try and eradicate the Harkles timeline 😉
View attachment 556760
Congrats on the new thread you lot ❤ Scotchy, fear ye not, you are in safe hands with me my dear 🤣 that's brilliant, made my day that 😘 I'm off to polish some new eggs ready to sort the buggers out, I'll disguise them as chickens eggs and we can deliver them to the Monteshitto hen house forthwith 👽🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s back in the other thread but the cosy pics of Marcus and Edward Enninful were disappointing. That Marcus is the connection to everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

This appeared on my tiktok, he is absolutely right!! She is lying! If she was telling the truth she would have outed the person.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I am super proud of the thread I started way back when, shocked its almost at 100! She hasn't Markled us yet!
You are to be hugely congratulated on this marvelous thread. The speed it's going we'll be overtaking Mrs Hinch! X

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You are to be hugely congratulated on this marvelous thread. The speed it's going we'll be overtaking Mrs Hinch! X
It's gathered momentum from the beauties that contribute, I flounced for a while admittedly until they started markling themselves further.

Predictions for May, anyone?
1. Another baby shower
2. Early birth for the dolly

Reactions: 30

This appeared on my tiktok, he is absolutely right!! She is lying! If she was telling the truth she would have outed the person.
I looked at his profile and he's got a few TikToks about Harry and his wife which sum up how we're all feeling

This one sums up how most people feel about Harry

And Harry's wife "racism" is an insult to anyone who's genuinely experienced it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It feels like, whoever started the very first thread should have the honours of naming the #100.
Should there be like golden prize for the Exiles? I mean, getting 100 threads in such short amount of time is maybe their biggest accomplishment. You have to be extraordinarily annoying and extremely persistent to gather such a mass of critics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It feels like, whoever started the very first thread should have the honours of naming the #100.
Should there be like golden prize for the Exiles? I mean, getting 100 threads in such short amount of time is maybe their biggest accomplishment. You have to be extraordinarily annoying and extremely persistent to gather such a mass of critics.
I did but I'm rubbish at thinking of names, I'm not very witty xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, as Scarlett O'Hara famously said "tomorrow is another day" so we await the Snarkles' latest with bated breath!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think you're right. I did have a notion that #100 could be 'they can thank us for our century of service...' but I agree with you 😊

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.