Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is zero chance of a 40 year old aggressive narc with bad manners, worse wigs and a whole stack of issues getting close to Mr Gates.
But it’ll be bloody funny watching her try!

Yet again some copycatting has been going on in Montecito....
Because she’s a psycho...

The Bench started as a poem I wrote for my husband on Father's Day, the month after Archie was born. That poem became this story.” Will. Literally. Sell. Anything.

Looking out at my love
and our beautiful boy
And here in the window

I’ll have tears of great joy”
Jeez, that’s atrocious... don’t think Carol Ann Duffy needs to worry about any competition https://tenor.com/tZRU.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here's my friend Scooby
He's says I'm fantastic
We're drunk by two thirty
I'm fake and he's plastic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
İ don't think it would ever be her intention to appear anywhere live and unfiltered now. Hence sending out JCMH to whip up the vax frenzy. Her not appearing fuels the moonbump deception but also is a calculated strategy to punch in with publicity of the sugar-sweet children's book, just in time for Archie's birthday reading, just in time for Father's Day, and probably just in time for Bananarella. The book looks decidedly dull, and suffers from kiddie/daddy word salad. İ feel sorry for all those Dads out there who will likely receive a copy to read to their sons on Father's Day. Ugh....Next year there will be The Daughter's Bench - a celebration of mothers and daughters just in time for Mothers Day, Bananarella's birthday, and Diana's Birthday

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This is bench
from which my scrawny backside had to wrench
itself from a yacht
look at all the STDs i’ve got

• Haha
Reactions: 45
OMG at these verses you're all writing :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Isn't this book just pure exploitation now. I mean the only people that are going to buy it are the sugar stans surely, they're already all over twatter saying how many copies they're ordering. She's blatantly just taking advantage of their weak judge of character and judge of talent, to transfer their money from their bank accounts over to her Monteshitto mansion. That's just exploitation isn't it?
What is it the Royal Family costs each person in the UK ? About £1.20 per year? Just remember that next time moans about keeping them in luxury, that total bleeping idiots are happily throwing 10/20/30x the amount to keep these two halfwits in the style to which they've become accustomed. All to pump out a kids book and a 5-minute speech. Christ, the Queen's at least done the Olympic video and 15 minutes at Xmas for the last 68 years.

Reactions: 24
The publisher also says it is about the "special bond between father and son - as seen through a mother's eyes. Inspired by her own husband and son".

To be honest I can't see a book written this way appealing to a child of any age.
And what about the many children who don't have a father in their life, for whatever reason

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This is your bench
where you'll witness great joy
Our families are dust.
Who's next to destroy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It's the way he talks about it as if it's an achievement that bothers me. How is being someone's child an achievement and something to boast about? As well as it being extremely insensitive to his father and brother.

Really? Who (allegedly) banned him? The RF or the Spencer family?

Someone else mentioned this before and I agree that his obsession with his mother has gone beyond the point of creepy now
He’s not obsessed with her. He’s just exploiting her.

Reactions: 23
As if Smegs has written a book about a child’s relationship with their father. The irony

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
"Looking out at my love
and our beautiful boy
And here in the window
I’ll have tears of great joy" 🙄🙄🙄

Looking in at my wife
The smug-faced old bleep
I cry tears of regret
Just call me harry, the runt

• Haha
Reactions: 73
It IS ironic that she, of all people, should be writing a book about the relationship between fathers and their kids.

The Sun is on fire today. Here's their list of PWB's ex-girlfirends:

• Singer Ellie Goulding
  • Socialite Chelsy Davy
  • Love Island's Camilla Thurlow
  • Actress and model Cressida Bonas
  • Model Florence Brudenell-Bruce
  • Late X Factor host Caroline Flack
  • Mollie King from girl group The Saturdays
What a motley crew :ROFLMAO:
The lack of self awareness is mind blowing.

Reactions: 27
Why are they using their royal titles if the institution is so racist and oppressive! They always planned to monetise their status!!! Shocking!!

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Does she actually rhyme joy and boy in two different ways? What a laughing stock she's become. Markled herself! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I started my countdown the moment they got engaged. During that cringeworthy announcement I could tell she was a charlatan (now that's not a word I use often but think describes her perfectly!)
And PWB is a blackguard and a poltroon...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's a jab. A very common shaming tactic which seems to be part of modern education.
The equivalent of "your mother never loved you" when losing a feminist argument.
Media headlines SS version, Teh Duchess points out the bonds between fathers and sons inspired by Harry, while his evil/weak father ignores the connection.
There is a right spin for everything, when the audience is sufficiently large.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Seething... I can't tell you how bloody irritating I find it that she's using "Meghan, Duchess of Sussex". It's beyond galling :sick::mad::rolleyes:

So she's whoring her ill-deserved title to flog a book about precious family bonds no less. Is her sheer hypocrisy a deliberate wind-up, or is she so blinded by her self-importance and hyper-inflated ego that she can't see it?

Poetry too; she really tries to appear as the most precious flower doesn't she? UGH. Hope this flops big time. If I'm in a book shop and see it stocked, I will be hiding all the copies 😂

Why are they using their royal titles if the institution is so racist and oppressive! They always planned to monetise their status!!! Shocking!!
Exactly!! If they're soooo awful and mean, why would they even want to keep the titles and association? Not very principled, surely! :cautious: :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.