Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked out the book on Amazon
Here's a sample of the text:

This is your bench
Where you’ll witness great joy.
From here you will rest
See the growth of our boy. 🤮

I think we can all continue the great work:

This is daddy's room
Where you'll witness no joy
Because I've tied him up
And taken away his toy

OVER TO YOU TATTLERS 😉😁
There once was a princey called Harry
Who I had decided to marry
I stalked him like mad
And now he's your dad
But it's doubtful that long I will tarry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Meghan Merchall(my family)!!! Looks like she's being called out for writting this utter waste of a good tree. Family?! What the duck would she know about family, she's thrown them all under the bus

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Honestly I’ve seen better rhymes from thread titles on tattle. Meghan needs to take a leaf out of our book, a poet she does not make. Someone add the book to the list of things that’s been Markled
It's a bit like that Tammy Wynette classic D I V O R C E - 'Our little boy is 6 years old and quite a little man...' blubber, vomit, break record in half.

Meghan Merchall(my family)!!! Looks like she's being called out for writting this utter waste of a good tree. Family?! What the duck would she know about family, she's thrown them all under the bus
Over to you to do the family squashed to death by a bus!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

This is your bench
From here you will rest

This is daddy's room
Because I've tied him up
And taken away his toy

OVER TO YOU TATTLERS 😉😁
This is my bump that will swing and sway
I cannot control it to move the right way
Instead I just hold it from morning ‘til night
And when I remove it Daddy faints with fright
(Not my best work)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
And it's Archie's birthday on 6th May (Thursday)
Hopefully Buckingham Palace will post a picture of the Queen shopping on Amazon for a new waffle maker for the boy.

Or they could play HFEW at her own game and just photoshop a big present into one of Farchie's papwalk shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is your bench
where you'll witness great joy
from here you will rest
see the growth of our boy.

WTF does that mean? Is she saying the boy will watch himself grow? or he will watch their other boy grow? it doesn't make sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I dont like the words
I dont like the illustrations.
Let me know when it is on sale for 50pence ...(very soon)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

This is your bench
From here you will rest

This is daddy's room
Because I've tied him up
And taken away his toy

OVER TO YOU TATTLERS 😉😁
Meghan should have forked out for the ghostwriter!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is your bench
from here you will rest

WTF does that mean? Is she saying the boy will watch himself grow? or he will watch their other boy grow? it doesn't make sense
Would you actually expect anything else from her? Nothing she ever says makes sense

Reactions: 14
This is your sister (*clutches bump)
Right now she is foam
We are vague with the date
We are taking her home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Aargh I cannot bear this stupid hag wafting around describing how her book evokes “a deep sense of warmth, connection and compassion” when she’s tossed her own family away like garbage and wouldn’t know true compassion (the kind that isn’t filmed and announced to the press) if it slapped her in the face. And the fact she humbly refers to herself on the cover as “Meghan, Duchess of Sussex” makes me want to hurl!

Reactions: 36
PWB's speech at the weekend is the same speech he digs out everytime he has a speaking gig all he does is switch up the word salad depending on what he is talking preaching about he is a walking joke
I wonder if he sometimes forgets where he is and says the wrong thing. Like, maybe he forgets he's at the vaccine event and he says "It's great to be here with you guys helping Wraiths without Borders distribute hot dogs and fire extinguishers to all the needy villages throughout the land!"

She hasn't slagged off Americans and their favourite leaders yet. Why would they dislike her? People didn't have a problems until she became an outrageous Prima Donna.
The key word there is "yet." She'll get to it. A lot of us went through hell in 2020, and this woman had the nerve to go on TV and tell us her "suffering" wrapped in security and blood diamonds and how she is OWED. Americans have plenty of reason to dislike her.

No matter what leader it is in America, remember that in most cases half of the electorate didn't vote for them. We don't really have "favorite" leaders here. We have ones who win a coin toss or who pass the smell test among swing voters. The rest of them are romanticized or vilified by the press according to the current agenda. That's about it.

What’s the situation in the US for vaccine rollout age groups? We’re down to the 40-45s here. Has LA actually officially got to the under 40s yet? And for both jabs? I have several health conditions that put me at higher risk and haven’t had my second yet. I mean, I realise PWB has paid to queue jump, but I just wanted to know how outrageous a queue jump it was. American Tattlers?
I think it's pretty much all adults now in flyover. I got my second Pfizer shot a week and a half ago and the headache has finally gone away. My father is in a nursing home with dementia and I'm his legal guardian, I have a thyroid condition and a first degree relative died of it. So I have a health condition and someone I'm responsible for who is in the worst place imaginable, and I got ZERO dispensation to get it earlier.

Lie 18 ? do we have a tally of all those now disproved from the sh*te show ? I really hope she drops the ‘twins’ soon as it is feeling as if there is some kind of embargo happening - I feel as if only Tattlers are still pushing forward to discredit them both -
When was the last time we heard ‘a palace spokesperson said ............’ unless I am missing something here -: I’m getting fed up with my country being constantly attacked - the jealousy of our culture, history, royalty and values is actually palpable IMHO 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Where is the bloody blitz spirit ? it is all Boris’s fault 😬🤪😉 worrying about his bloody wallpaper instead of growing a pair (on a real rant today - normal service will be resumed asap) Rant over I thank u
Please do continue!

This just in from 'The Sun' (sick bags at the ready, Tattlers):

MEGHAN WRITES CHILDREN'S BOOK

Meghan Markle has written a children's book about the bond between a father and son.

A picture of the book has been posted online today ahead of its publication on June 8.

It shows a watercolour picture by Christian Robinson of a bench under a tree surrounded by birds with the mum-to-be's pen name given as: "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex".

Meghan said: "The Bench started as a poem I wrote for my husband on Father's Day, the month after Archie was born. That poem became this story.

"Christian layered in beautiful and ethereal watercolour illustrations that capture the warmth, joy and comfort of the relationship between fathers and sons from all walks of life. This representation was particularly important to me and Christian and I worked closely to depict this special bond through an inclusive lens."

ETA Oops! Sorry @Peachsquish

PS More of her bleeping' lenses':cool:
Another subtle sign that the marriage won't last. Men don't want poems as gifts on special days. They want beer, a jar of nuts and a hammock so they can watch sports until they fall asleep with their mouths hanging open and a small line of drool spilling onto their collar. They do not want poetry, even if it is on the beer or nuts packaging.

MeAgain, The Duchess of Suckfest
I just bought a new coffeemaker and my espresso is all over my screen now, thankyouverymuch

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/14844324/meghan-markle-latest-news-prince-harry-kate-middleton/
MEGHAN Markle completely misread her royal status and felt "shunted off" by not living in Kensington Palace, it has been claimed.
Oh my sides are hurting from all the laughter!!
More espresso....

Someone said it's a rip off of The Boy on The Bench
The witch on the Bench by Meghan, Duchess of Blood Diamonds, Marchioness of Check-Cashing and Baroness of Gratuitous Complaints

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This just in from 'The Sun' (sick bags at the ready, Tattlers):

MEGHAN WRITES CHILDREN'S BOOK

Meghan Markle has written a children's book about the bond between a father and son.

A picture of the book has been posted online today ahead of its publication on June 8.

It shows a watercolour picture by Christian Robinson of a bench under a tree surrounded by birds with the mum-to-be's pen name given as: "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex".

Meghan said: "The Bench started as a poem I wrote for my husband on Father's Day, the month after Archie was born. That poem became this story.

"Christian layered in beautiful and ethereal watercolour illustrations that capture the warmth, joy and comfort of the relationship between fathers and sons from all walks of life. This representation was particularly important to me and Christian and I worked closely to depict this special bond through an inclusive lens."

ETA Oops! Sorry @Peachsquish

PS More of her bleeping' lenses':cool:
The bond between a father and son eh? Very nice.
Wonder when she’ll write one about the bond between a father and daughter?
Oh, that’s right. She won’t, will she?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
OMG at these verses you're all writing :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Isn't this book just pure exploitation now. I mean the only people that are going to buy it are the sugar stans surely, they're already all over twatter saying how many copies they're ordering. She's blatantly just taking advantage of their weak judge of character and judge of talent, to transfer their money from their bank accounts over to her Monteshitto mansion. That's just exploitation isn't it?

Reactions: 28
This is your bench
from here you will rest

Does it mean PWB sleeps on the bench and isn’t allowed inside 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The Uniform thing is predictable, US loves its military, they get lots of worship.
Haz medals were more explained, and his potential uniforms than the funeral protocol for Prince Philip.
Its the "veteran" " Thank you for your service" added marketing potential.
He gets away with Invictus, when it's just a copy, of the US version.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.