Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it's relentless. The book is the end game thing, when nothing else is happening for her/them.
Just like Fergie's "Budgie The Helicopter " books. She can do the cheap end clothes merchandising and children's lunch boxes, and now a plagiarised book! Really smacks of desperation to me .
Someone floated the idea to her and she got someone to get on with the project, and voilà , a pile of crap.

I listened to the lady C latest video, and was struck by one phrase she said. for muppet and puppet, "The truth is an inconvenience" .
It should with people with some kind of a moral compass be embarrassing, being called out, but for this pair it is just that, an inconvenience and they keep forging on we need to keep highlighting their hypocrisy.

I was listening to a pod cast today by an American lady Meghan Kelley (Kelly?). she seems to be a really rigorous journalist / tv journalist interested in facts and hates the woke culture, she sees through all this crap as do other educated Muricans, they hate all the woke culture as much as we do. She has alot of sensible muricanes on her pod cast and they know what's happening in their media and in America. They are very worried and rightly so.

We had one young tattler on here saying her dissertation /thesis at uni didn't hit the right buttons for the woke/ feminist slant that the uni wanted, she didn't get a good grade, the same is going on over in US on campus. But, people /senior academia people are trying to fight back.

It makes me think, that prior to woke world, Muppet and Puppet wouldn't have made it this far before being taken down big time, and called out more directly for their hypocrisy their characters ruined and shuffle off into obscurity.

Sorry, rant over :(

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Catherine's book Hold Still (as patron of the National Portrait Gallery) is published on 7th May. The release of the Harry's Wife's insipid offering is on 8th May, no doubt she will have it prominently displayed on the shelf behind the sofa when she makes her VAxLive Zoom speech.
Do you think anyone's tried to warn her that she's making a tit out of herself?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She bases the book on a Fathers Day poem she wrote for her husband, seems twisted to me. What about trying to salvage her relationship with her actual father? Too obvious...

Reactions: 42
This is the bench that Oprah sat on,
The cheque she gave us, wow was a fat one $$
Listen my son you're our mysterious little boy
So much so, the tattlers think that you're a toy.

Your army daddy will wear all his medals
As he bravely rode a bike with push pedals
And every year I'll tease all with a photo.
Because the joy you give me is being my promo.
ETA

Your army daddy will wear all his medals
As he bravely rode a bike with push pedals

• Haha
Reactions: 32
1615475190071.png

Saw this on the memes thread and had to share it here. It is no longer a joke though, it is reality of HFW's cult.
That's literally how up her arse the sugars are 🤣
I am sure they will even claim it was Kate's fault and that RF made her close the door because she was a mixed race American woman and they dislike her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I’m Meghan, the plagiarist
When I don’t get my way
I make a fist
Tattlers wish I didn’t exist

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Saw this on the memes thread and had to share it here. It is no longer a joke though, it is reality of HFW's cult.
That's literally how up her arse the sugars are 🤣
I am sure they will even claim it was Kate's fault and that RF made her close the door because she was a mixed race American woman and they dislike her.
"(Black) Women all over the world have doors, both metaphorical and real, closed on them every day. How could they be so heartless as to force her to take part in such an agression!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She bases the book on a Fathers Day poem she wrote for her husband, seems twisted to me. What about trying to salvage her relationship with her actual father? Too obvious...
Also what mother has the time or inclination to write a poem just weeks after giving birth. Oh wait......she didn't

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
But it’ll be bloody funny watching her try!

Because she’s a psycho...

The Bench started as a poem I wrote for my husband on Father's Day, the month after Archie was born. That poem became this story.” Will. Literally. Sell. Anything.

Looking out at my love
and our beautiful boy
And here in the window

I’ll have tears of great joy”
Jeez, that’s atrocious... don’t think Carol Ann Duffy needs to worry about any competition https://tenor.com/tZRU.gif
She'll never be a Royal poet laureate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even Twatter are jumping on the bandwagon 🤣🤣

She is so false trying to make out what a wonderful husband and father he is and what a great life she has when its probably all falling apart in their mansion especially if Hazza doesnt do what she tells him too.

Reactions: 23
Does she actually rhyme joy and boy in two different ways? What a laughing stock she's become. Markled herself! 😂
There was Once a ginger boy,
Whose life I sucked out The joy,
Now here Sits a strangely oversized boy,
I think of the extra alimony And smile with Joy,
It’s not enough to survive Boy,
the Media lens, Protected persons, my Truth joy,
Oh word Salad, oh buzzWord boy,
rehashed, plagiarised Obama speech Joy,

.... I could keep this going for days. Did anyone speak “Pig Latin” at school. You basically pretend you’re speaking Latin by adding “ay” to the end of every word. It would drive her insane if every time people responded to Scabies etc we ended every sentence with Joy or Boy!

Catherine's book Hold Still (as patron of the National Portrait Gallery) is published on 7th May. The release of the Harry's Wife's insipid offering is on 8th May, no doubt she will have it prominently displayed on the shelf behind the sofa when she makes her VAxLive Zoom speech.
ahhh so that’s why! Cheeky fucker.

Please. Please. Please let Corrinne Averiss sue the plagiarising grifter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Honestly it's relentless. The book is the end game thing, when nothing else is happening for her/them.
Just like Fergie's "Budgie The Helicopter " books. She can do the cheap end clothes merchandising and children's lunch boxes, and now a plagiarised book! Really smacks of desperation to me .
Someone floated the idea to her and she got someone to get on with the project, and voilà , a pile of crap.

I listened to the lady C latest video, and was struck by one phrase she said. for muppet and puppet, "The truth is an inconvenience" .
It should with people with some kind of a moral compass be embarrassing, being called out, but for this pair it is just that, an inconvenience and they keep forging on we need to keep highlighting their hypocrisy.

I was listening to a pod cast today by an American lady Meghan Kelley (Kelly?). she seems to be a really rigorous journalist / tv journalist interested in facts and hates the woke culture, she sees through all this crap as do other educated Muricans, they hate all the woke culture as much as we do. She has alot of sensible muricanes on her pod cast and they know what's happening in their media and in America. They are very worried and rightly so.

We had one young tattler on here saying her dissertation /thesis at uni didn't hit the right buttons for the woke/ feminist slant that the uni wanted, she didn't get a good grade, the same is going on over in US on campus. But, people /senior academia people are trying to fight back.

It makes me think, that prior to woke world, Muppet and Puppet wouldn't have made it this far before being taken down big time, and called out more directly for their hypocrisy their characters ruined and shuffle off into obscurity.

Sorry, rant over :(
Megyn Kelly has more sense than your average journalist, but her mistake was trying to be something she's not. Megyn Kelly is a former lawyer (I don't know if she still practices) who got into news and she used to be an anchor at Fox News cable. She was really good at this. She's very smart, very capable and does not do softball interviews. The problem is that she doesn't want to do hard news.

She loves Oprah and wants to be like her. She has three young children and wants to be home for them more. So sometime after 2016 she moved to NBC to do morning stuff and viewers hated it. Megyn's style, which is perfect for interviewing political figures, does not mesh with the lightweight, easily-digested fluff stories and segments you have to have on these morning programs, and I don't think she's even interested in that kind of stuff. She's never talked about homemaking type things that I've ever heard about, or movies, or anything else these shows talk about.

NBC fired her not too long after they hired her and I'm pretty sure she's been doing this podcast her twitter account ever since because of a non-compete. She'll be back as a regular TV journalist at some point. She's never given me any reason not to trust her. I just haven't ever since I found out that she idolizes Oprah.

Reactions: 16
This is our kitchen
Where waffles we will make
But don't touch my bump
Because it is fake

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder if the RF are biding their time before they remove them or are they going to let them keep them. I think if Wills got his way they would be removed sooner rather than later. What are the RF waiting for, surely they are not worried that there might be a backlash. There definitely wont be in his country, in fact I think people will be cheering from the rooftops. Do we care what the Americans who love them think.
I think someone else hit the nail on the head last thread when they talked about HFW not being able to divorce PWB unless in UK due to his diplomatic immunity etc. She can't get money from him otherwise and if they take away the titles that makes him a sitting duck over in the Us from her. Think they have probably played this right at this time whilst they are angry, ignoring him and letting him cope on his own. They still love him deep down and are trying to protect him from future harm?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.