Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£12.99????? She’s taking the piss.

REMOVE. THEIR. TITLES.
I wonder if the RF are biding their time before they remove them or are they going to let them keep them. I think if Wills got his way they would be removed sooner rather than later. What are the RF waiting for, surely they are not worried that there might be a backlash. There definitely wont be in his country, in fact I think people will be cheering from the rooftops. Do we care what the Americans who love them think.

Reactions: 36
I.Have.No.Words to describe the sheer utter awfulness of this shite. Luckily, other more eloquent tattlers do. What a pile of self-serving shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Prince Hazzno, Meg M married him

He went in the pool for a swim

he felt such a fool

when he dove in the pool

because there was no water in

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone want the audio book as read by HW(who the duck wants an audio book of a kids story????) 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Screenshot_20210504-181700_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The californian pair
Nobody could care
They are in a strop
Their lies,nobody could top
Face the music? They wouldnt dare..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Howling at all this Bench-inspired Tattler poetry! :ROFLMAO:*chef's kiss*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I.Have.No.Words to describe the sheer utter awfulness of this shite. Luckily, other more eloquent tattlers do. What a pile of self-serving shite
The tattlers are far and away more eloquent than a supposed, super intelligent woman who allegedly has political ambitions, hilarious!
Book authors must despair of these people getting publishing deals on no merit whatsoever, yes Richard Osman I am looking at you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We ordered you special from FedEx
Daddy will let you help with his colourings
I’ll teach you to merch & get cheques
And you’ll have chickens for playthings

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harry & Megan #99 You married the spare you stupid wench, he's spent his entire life on the f*ing bench!

Obviously I don't like the phrase 'Heir & a spare' but for the purpose of thread title relevance I'll let this one pass 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
What a load of twee nonsense. :sick::sick:

Children's book my eye. Kids aren't interested in this self serving twaddle. They want Princesses riding on flying horses or monsters eating fish fingers.

'Looking out at my love and our beautiful boy and here in the window I'll have tears of great joy' Jeezus wept.

Anyone who buys this needs their head testing. 'Budgie The Helicopter' was much better

Also, the gall of writing about families when the Sussex's have left a trial of destruction and upset behind them regarding their own. They really live in a huge, deluded bubble.

(I do like the illustration though)

• Wow
Reactions: 41
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/14844324/meghan-markle-latest-news-prince-harry-kate-middleton/
MEGHAN Markle completely misread her royal status and felt "shunted off" by not living in Kensington Palace, it has been claimed.
Oh my sides are hurting from all the laughter!!
Seriously, a Johnny-come-lately, divorced, aging former cable actress brought up in rented, cramped, dingy flats felt ‘shunted off’ at Kensington Palace!

Where did such a grifter get her sense of entitlement and grandiosity ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she can make money with that tripe story,Tattlers should have lots of awards for great writing...so many talented poets on here....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There once was an old wench named meg
Who spent her whole life on the beg
She snagged herself a prince
Which made the royal family wince
(And they never lived happily ever after)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.