Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I may be thick but Im going to ask anyway, why would a thermal scan be carried out on Meghan if she had attended the con-cert?

Reactions: 6

sterling

I just went for a coffee in the park and met a friend who is from a South American country.

She was telling me how terrible the current situation is in Peru and Venezuela. There is terrible poverty caused by the pandemic, problems with vaccination programs and high numbers of deaths. Vaccines are coming from China and Russia.

My friend felt sure that many parts of South America will soon be communist controlled with Russia as their puppet masters.

Surely the Americans should be far more worried about what is actually going on in South America rather than anything done by our royal family. Distractions, distractions......
No unfortunately. Having issues with people illegally coming over from South America. Rather than deal with anything rather than our problems

Reactions: 6

Nuttynana

VIP Member
its all bollox, nana.
Even those 4 guys who do the zoom body language sessions talk shyte because they explain all the little signals and why they show the person is lying and then follow up with a possible reason they might be telling the truth.

Joking aside, the best way we can tell is by finding proof of what actually happened.
And let's face it, Piers said there were 17 lies in that interview and when Tatters started listing them we got way beyond 17 and all of them have been shown as lies.
Yes I agree with you bloody experts ,so called its amazing what a bundle of dollars can do for your "professionalism" stupid bastards but, thanks to you Chita its a lesson learned by an old coffin dodger. xxx

Reactions: 4