Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have a kidney donated to her by a mate and then she fell out with her😗
yup - because the friend who donated the kidney called her out on her boozind and partying with her fresh kidney - and Selena cancelled her. Nice - eh? Never ever liked her. She has a Markle-type look about her - where she probably spent more time staring at her reflection than ever ever ever listening to anyone around her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't get this 'celeb' concert thing. Even if we sent over vaccine to vaccinate the whole population of India how is that helping anything now? If all the medical staff are trying to treat covid patients, who is going to put the vaccine in arms? Even if they got the vaccine in the population, it is still not effective immediately. These people need to research before they start preaching like numpties. I don't have twitter and just as well as all these entitled plonkers would just enrage me.
Thank you. This is what all these appeals to emotion miss. Logistics. Infrastructure. Culture.

When you have a population of 1.2billion people, and still lack proper sanitation, good public health infrastructure or even basic public health access for many of them (India has some great private hospitals but the public ones will make a US or European scream and cry, the gulf between rich and poor is incredible) and the whole place is RIVEN with corruption from the ground up, good luck. When nothing is done without the correct people being bribed, and any financial aid is siphoned off at source by various officials, you can throw all the money and aid at it willy nilly and wave goodbye to it as wealthy people grab the vaccines and drugs and oxygen off the poor for themselves (as is happening right now in India, saw some appalling story about a poor woman having her oxygen tank taken off her because some 'VIP' has bribed someone for one), and stuff gets sold on the black market without every getting near the intended recipients.

It's great people want to help, but the reality is, helping takes a lot of skills, planning and the ability to step back and work through specific logistical and cultural issues that can and will make a mockery of your help and possibly make things worse (ala Geldolf) if you don't plan and act very, very carefully and without recourse to egotism.

One thing the pandemic has shown us is how pointless celebs, z listers and influencers are. Crying out how hard they have it whist living in a 15 bath mansion
I recall Ricky Gervais making fun of celebs for exact this at the start of the pandemic and to be fair, a lot of them did lie low for a but after initially making arseholes of themselves whinging about being trapped in their mansions with the extensive grounds, the swimming pool, the fully equipped gym and housekeeper. But I see normal service is starting to resume, and they're all about to be in our faces yet again, telling the world how to run itself. These are mostly people who can't work their own dishwasher, mind. It makes me rage.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Congrats on the new thread you lot ❤ Scotchy, fear ye not, you are in safe hands with me my dear 🤣 that's brilliant, made my day that 😘 I'm off to polish some new eggs ready to sort the buggers out, I'll disguise them as chickens eggs and we can deliver them to the Monteshitto hen house forthwith 👽🤗
Polish_20210503_165619034.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Great post @WadieHaddadsChocolates That's why the W.H.O COVAX initiative was a slow start, as they did old-fashioned, proper co-ordination with national governments, pharma companies and health organisations.

None of that is needed. You just have to book Selena Gomez and Hazza to shout via PR and all the world's problems are solved **massive eyeroll**

ETA I am just waiting for the first sighting of 'A spokesman for Prince Harry refused to discuss his vaccination status, saying it was a private matter'

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sunshine Sachs:
The Harkles contrary to our quite logical, but angry beliefs seem to know what they are doing.
The potentially dangerous thing in this may turn out to be the choice of playing the long game.
Let's face it the screen behind Harry didn't say Just Call me Harry.

“Harry and Meghan will be sought after socially in America and paid generously (some might say exorbitantly) for their celebrity value,” said Kitty Kelley, a biographer who’s written books about the Kennedy family, Winfrey and the British royal family, in an email. “Not even the biggest U.S. movie star or sports giant can claim Harry and Meghan’s link to the British monarchy.”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Great post @WadieHaddadsChocolates That's why the W.H.O COVAX initiative was a slow start, as they did old-fashioned, proper co-ordination with national governments, pharma companies and health organisations.

None of that is needed. You just have to book Selena Gomez and Hazza to shout via PR and all the world's problems are solved **massive eyeroll**

ETA I am just waiting for the first sighting of 'A spokesman for Prince Harry refused to discuss his vaccination status, saying it was a private matter'
Totally agree about COVAX.

The fact various EU leaders who have failed on a grand scale to manage vaccinations within their own bloody countries, ageing celebrities whose talent lies in their buttocks and so on are happily ignoring it for this egostistical self-promotional fartfest of a concert infuriates me. Macron really has a nerve considering the mess he's made of his own country, but hey, he has an election coming up. The cynicism of it all. Ugh.

Gomez needs to shut her dumb face, go home and work on her own massive health issues and her sobriety. Sadly though she's another massive bleeping idiot, absolutely uneducated like most of them, who was groomed by the entertainment industry to spout nonsense on command and sadly has no other way of making a living other than by being a mouthpiece or shilling. Harry as well has zero idea about anything. FFS, the man couldn't cope with the stress of being a working royal, and he's telling the rest of the world how to arrange itself to fight COVID-19. duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I may be thick but Im going to ask anyway, why would a thermal scan be carried out on Meghan if she had attended the con-cert?
You can use a thermal camera to remotely detect the heat which comes off various people or objects. The police use them to find missing people etc. but they've massively reduced in size and price, so anyone can own one.

Reactions: 24
I think it was a joke bubba.
Although... some venues are still using temperature checks as part of their COVID protocols. Ya never know!

I bet Megzy didn't turn up because Global Citizen refused to pay for another bird-poop Oscar de la Renta and an entourage of hair, make-up and moonbump artists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Totally agree about COVAX.

The fact various EU leaders who have failed on a grand scale to manage vaccinations within their own bloody countries, ageing celebrities whose talent lies in their buttocks and so on are happily ignoring it for this egostistical self-promotional fartfest of a concert infuriates me. Macron really has a nerve considering the mess he's made of his own country, but hey, he has an election coming up. The cynicism of it all. Ugh.

Gomez needs to shut her dumb face, go home and work on her own massive health issues and her sobriety. Sadly though she's another massive bleeping idiot, absolutely uneducated like most of them, who was groomed by the entertainment industry to spout nonsense on command and sadly has no other way of making a living other than by being a mouthpiece or shilling. Harry as well has zero idea about anything. FFS, the man couldn't cope with the stress of being a working royal, and he's telling the rest of the world how to arrange itself to fight COVID-19. duck off.
talent lies in their buttocks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm on page 8..
I had to make this lol 😄😄 xx.

As he left the stage after his talk Prince Harry saw what the audience really thought of him ...

Resizer_16200601201440.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Well I think it’s absolutely SUPER that he praised the american health care workers .........as he expects our healthcare workers ( taxpayers) to pay his bleeding security .

Apparently he’s has pronounced that there’s a digital pandemic too

Is Mother Apple or Mother Microsoft going to send us to our rooms to punish us ?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Murky Meg expresses herself well in this tweet

Ghost the untrustworthy buggers

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Quote from his speech at the con-cert last night -
"I believe misinformation is a global humanitarian crisis"

Says bloke who lied about being privately married 3 days before his public wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Thank you. This is what all these appeals to emotion miss. Logistics. Infrastructure. Culture.

When you have a population of 1.2billion people, and still lack proper sanitation, good public health infrastructure or even basic public health access for many of them (India has some great private hospitals but the public ones will make a US or European scream and cry, the gulf between rich and poor is incredible) and the whole place is RIVEN with corruption from the ground up, good luck. When nothing is done without the correct people being bribed, and any financial aid is siphoned off at source by various officials, you can throw all the money and aid at it willy nilly and wave goodbye to it as wealthy people grab the vaccines and drugs and oxygen off the poor for themselves (as is happening right now in India, saw some appalling story about a poor woman having her oxygen tank taken off her because some 'VIP' has bribed someone for one), and stuff gets sold on the black market without every getting near the intended recipients.

It's great people want to help, but the reality is, helping takes a lot of skills, planning and the ability to step back and work through specific logistical and cultural issues that can and will make a mockery of your help and possibly make things worse (ala Geldolf) if you don't plan and act very, very carefully and without recourse to egotism.

I recall Ricky Gervais making fun of celebs for exact this at the start of the pandemic and to be fair, a lot of them did lie low for a but after initially making arseholes of themselves whinging about being trapped in their mansions with the extensive grounds, the swimming pool, the fully equipped gym and housekeeper. But I see normal service is starting to resume, and they're all about to be in our faces yet again, telling the world how to run itself. These are mostly people who can't work their own dishwasher, mind. It makes me rage.
I said the same earlier when someone put up the picture of that aid plane full of oxygen tanks. I said they were waiting for the rich to tell them where their mansions were to deliver them to.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Saw this on IG and then checked out the other comments under it. Most comments highly critical of him.
F59507DB-D0CF-42DE-AA68-5881AC103CC7.png
0FD3E49A-AACA-4DD3-833A-F7D646F67BC2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.