Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting on my bench I pick up Hello, and
Read about Kate’s kid’s birthday surprise
I begin to glare, my blood starts to boil
and I pick up my keys and scratch out her eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is the bench that Oprah sat on,
The cheque she gave us, wow was a fat one $$
Listen my son you're our mysterious little boy
So much so, the tattlers think that you're a toy.

And every year I'll tease all with a photo.
Because the joy you give me is being my promo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This is the bench I planned my yachting life
And how I would target a idiot ginger prince's life
It gives me the chance to give my minge an air
In the hope I'll trick the other brother into a sordid affair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They make it up as they go along, nana.

A person who looks to the left when they speak is remembering stuff, so they are speaking truth. Or maybe they aren't.
A person who looks to the right when they speak is beng creative, so they are telling lies. Or maybe they aren't.

Best way to find out if they were lying or not is to ask the Archbishop.
Or maybe not because he might be a woke-ist tosser.
Thanks for the info Chita I must b e mucking stupid😃

Reactions: 9
Harry&Meghan
Here is the bench we always sat on
To think of the people we both shat on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
This is your bench
where you'll witness great joy
from here you will rest
see the growth of our boy.

WTF does that mean? Is she saying the boy will watch himself grow? or he will watch their other boy grow? it doesn't make sense
Totally agree....its meaningless...

Im thinking of footballers....on the bench....waiting...doing nothing....
And the idea of here you will rest...sounds as if they are dead!

Interesting if it is a similar story to ''Boy on the Bench!''

Reactions: 19
This narcissist doesn’t have one creative and original thought of her own 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks for the info Chita I must b e mucking stupid😃
its all bollox, nana.
Even those 4 guys who do the zoom body language sessions talk shyte because they explain all the little signals and why they show the person is lying and then follow up with a possible reason they might be telling the truth.

Joking aside, the best way we can tell is by finding proof of what actually happened.
And let's face it, Piers said there were 17 lies in that interview and when Tatters started listing them we got way beyond 17 and all of them have been shown as lies.

Reactions: 17
I have to sat Richard Eden of the Mail is absolutely slaying twitter recently. He's having too much fun mocking them

SmartSelect_20210504-185614_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
PWB’s wife’s other book about her second ( or is that third!) husband

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why do celebrities think writing children’s books is easy? The great ones are really great but there is so much dross churned out. Julia Donaldson is the queen of kids books but I bet they take as much work as much longer ones.
So she’s probably plagiarised someone’s sickly quote from Pinterest. Wrapped it up as a special poem to celebrate PWB becoming a father, and had now used her name to publish a line a page, with someone else illustrating it, and lo and behold she has ‘written a book’ 😡
What’s the odds the reveal is her reading it to Farchie and sister on his birthday 🤢🤢
Gotta keep those dollars rolling in.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Catherine's book Hold Still (as patron of the National Portrait Gallery) is published on 7th May. The release of the Harry's Wife's insipid offering is on 8th May, no doubt she will have it prominently displayed on the shelf behind the sofa when she makes her VAxLive Zoom speech.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.